2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.
Happy 25th Anniversary Grand Theft Auto!

When are we getting some English themed dlc

Taco_Gta

SecretDonkey14

BTW this is one of the reasons I'm voting Yes, Because of you ignorant English pr*cks I've seen so many comments in this thread about the common fat american steroetype, Get a grip America isn't the country that owned half the world at one point and America isn't the country who still has a monarchy.

Why can't you English just accept the fact that not everything revolves around you. BTW R* North is based in Edinburgh which is in Scotland and don't start with your "Scotland is in the UK so R* North is british which makes us entitled to some of the credit" yeah not if this referendum passes we won't be. Hell one of the number one reason's most scot's are voting yes is because we're ashamed to be in the same Union as you people, That and the fact that we're tired of being forced to give your monarchy our hard earned money while she sit's on her fat saggy arse.

BTW this is one of the reasons I'm voting Yes, Because of you ignorant English pr*cks I've seen so many comments in this thread about the common fat american steroetype, Get a grip America isn't the country that owned half the world at one point and America isn't the country who still has a monarchy.

Why can't you English just accept the fact that not everything revolves around you. BTW R* North is based in Edinburgh which is in Scotland and don't start with your "Scotland is in the UK so R* North is british which makes us entitled to some of the credit" yeah not if this referendum passes we won't be. Hell one of the number one reason's most scot's are voting yes is because we're ashamed to be in the same Union as you people, That and the fact that we're tired of being forced to give your monarchy our hard earned money while she sit's on her fat saggy arse.

You sir are am idiot. You are a typical scot voting yes that really has no f*cken clue what its all about. Typical i hate the English scot. Fanny

And when you are independent and not living off the handouts from our government you will see just how sh*t Scotland really is. We give you more money than we take from the north sea oil profits and without us good luck staying above third world status jock.

Hmmm nice bike

I love it when people get into political arguments on a video game forum.

JumpingKentFlash

Ffs the game was created here you know f*ckin independence day dlc n now national aviation day dlc pissed

Well, they say that GTA is strongly connected to Americana, which is very true. The GTA V dlcs should be kept as American as possible. That said, I hope the next GTA is set in London.

• Like 1

You sir are am idiot. You are a typical scot voting yes that really has no f*cken clue what its all about. Typical i hate the English scot. Fanny

Call me an idiot all you want I don't care and I know that bad things are bound to happen if we go independant but if our country is the nation we say we are then we'll be able to take care of the problem with ease.

I'm voting yes because I'm sick and tired of giving the Queen of England money that she is in no way entitled to and because there are some very embarassing things about the English that makes me ashamed to be part of the same union as them.

One of the main reasons that I'm ashamed to be part of the UK is simply because of England's horrible historical timeline, They've done terrible things that makes the UK look bad as a whole, If we have to share a flag with them then the imbeciles of the world will think the whole island is made up of the same people.

People in countries like America, Germany, France and many more have highlighted us as being an English stereotype when in fact barely any Scot's act like English people, A lot of foreigners I have met online and in person have said to me "Where's your tea and crumpet's" and I couldn't help but make them look miniscule, How can you confuse English stereotypes with Scottish stereotypes, Oh wait, It's because Scotland is part of the same union as England which leads the idiots of the world to think we all think, talk and act the same when in fact Scottish people and English people act totally different. Being a Scotsman yourself surely you can understand what I'm talking about.

I know what your thinking, "This guy's point is so irrelevant, It's got nothing to do with real politics" well your right, I know stereotypes are not nearly as important as what might happen to our currency if we part from the UK or how many people will lose their jobs but my point is out of pure pride, It's not logical if compared to the real reasons but it's mine. I'm proud to be scottish and I don't want English stereotypes making the country look bad to the world, Especially to the people who are too stupid to realise that just because two countries are part of a nation it doesn't mean they both act the same.

• Like 2

They could make an England DLC where it always rains

I'm British and I approve.

But here's my concept.

R* Proudly Presents......THE BLIGHTY DLC!

Bringing kebab shops, pink tracksuits, and Primark franchises across LS and Blaine County, this update gives you a true experience of living in GB.

Presenting new cars, such as the Peugeot 106! Affluent with council estates and sh*tty plastic bodykits, the 106 is the true boyracer's dream.

In addition to these iconic cars, there are new tacky chrome Halfords alloys!

Live in below-par council flats, such as the Aylesbury Estate!

Aylesbury_Estate_View.jpg

EVEN BETTER, get free money deposited into your bank account at the end of each game-day for doing f*ck ALL! Also known as benefits.

Also known as bear dole money lad

New location- Crewe! Experience the pinnacles of Immigration with new locations such as the Polsky Sklep, the Steroid Den, and Poundland!

Featuring

THREE New pairs of trackies to wear!

NEW 'Apartments' (Traveler's camps)

Gippo boxing Ring! 2X RP Weekend!

Ah, but does your DLC include Jobseekers AND Disability allowance? ALL THE GIRO'S, LAD!

And we're doing Hackney. f*ckin' bang bang E9 LAD! Stunnin' knockoff handbags, fake preggo clothing and Sovereign Rings from Argos.

Edited by ModderX

Hmmm nice bike

But here's my concept.

Bringing kebab shops, pink tracksuits, and Primark franchises across LS and Blaine County, this update gives you a true experience of living in GB.

Presenting new cars, such as the Peugeot 106! Affluent with council estates and sh*tty plastic bodykits, the 106 is the true boyracer's dream.

EVEN BETTER, get free money deposited into your bank account at the end of each game-day for doing f*ck ALL! Also known as benefits.

New location- Crewe! Experience the pinnacles of Immigration with new locations such as the Polsky Sklep, the Steroid Den, and Poundland!

Featuring

Ah, but does your DLC include Jobseekers AND Disability allowance? ALL THE GIRO'S, LAD!

24/7s will be replaced by Jobcentre Plus.

But here's my concept.

Featuring

24/7s will be replaced by Jobcentre Plus.With a line of pimply chavs in tracksuits and teen mums with 6 children in a pram. Oh my God, I'm imagining it now. Lmao.

And a new mission! Simply surviving a council estate at night.

Edited by ModderX

SecretDonkey14

obviously the scottish stereotype of battered mars bar and haggis eating heroin addicts is better than being referred to as English....

• Like 1

manicmechanic71

Call me an idiot all you want I don't care and I know that bad things are bound to happen if we go independant but if our country is the nation we say we are then we'll be able to take care of the problem with ease.

I'm voting yes because I'm sick and tired of giving the Queen of England money that she is in no way entitled to and because there are some very embarassing things about the English that makes me ashamed to be part of the same union as them.

One of the main reasons that I'm ashamed to be part of the UK is simply because of England's horrible historical timeline, They've done terrible things that makes the UK look bad as a whole, If we have to share a flag with them then the imbeciles of the world will think the whole island is made up of the same people.

People in countries like America, Germany, France and many more have highlighted us as being an English stereotype when in fact barely any Scot's act like English people, A lot of foreigners I have met online and in person have said to me "Where's your tea and crumpet's" and I couldn't help but make them look miniscule, How can you confuse English stereotypes with Scottish stereotypes, Oh wait, It's because Scotland is part of the same union as England which leads the idiots of the world to think we all think, talk and act the same when in fact Scottish people and English people act totally different. Being a Scotsman yourself surely you can understand what I'm talking about.

I know what your thinking, "This guy's point is so irrelevant, It's got nothing to do with real politics" well your right, I know stereotypes are not nearly as important as what might happen to our currency if we part from the UK or how many people will lose their jobs but my point is out of pure pride, It's not logical if compared to the real reasons but it's mine. I'm proud to be scottish and I don't want English stereotypes making the country look bad to the world, Especially to the people who are too stupid to realise that just because two countries are part of a nation it doesn't mean they both act the same.

Who exactly do you imagine did all the fighting when we were busy doing all these shameful acts? The highland regiments, some of the finest soldiers ever to see battle. Your comments sully their memory. I'm proud to say none of my many Scottish friends have your attitude. Many pull my leg about being a soft sassenach, while I mention deep fried Mars bars, but there's no hate.

I personally couldn't care less what you vote, it'll be a shame to see your countrymen leave the union but you've got the right to make your own decisions.

Decisions made with hate rarely have positive outcomes though and I think we'll manage ok on our thank you

Ffs the game was created here you know

Pretty sure the game was made in Scotland.

Who exactly do you imagine did all the fighting when we were busy doing all these shameful acts? The highland regiments, some of the finest soldiers ever to see battle. Your comments sully their memory. I'm proud to say none of my many Scottish friends have your attitude. Many pull my leg about being a soft sassenach, while I mention deep fried Mars bars, but there's no hate.

I personally couldn't care less what you vote, it'll be a shame to see your countrymen leave the union but you've got the right to make your own decisions.

Decisions made with hate rarely have positive outcomes though and I think we'll manage ok on our thank you

Your opinion and I'm not going to argue, it's detailed and has a point. However your getting the wrong idea on what I mean when I vote yes.

I'm voting yes because I don't want to give the queen anymore money purely because I work hard for my money and I don't want to just give it away.

I'm voting yes because stereotypes are one of the worst things that make a country appear bad to the world, Just look at America half the world think's their whole population is made up of 300 pound messes when in fact only half of their population is in the overweight range just like the UK.

I'm not voting yes out of angeR I'm voting yes out of pride.

Edited by BigJoe_1

An English themed DLC would not fit in with the American setting of GTA V, but I really would like seeing some cars from England added to the game, and I think I've found a way for it to work.

First off you add some old cars ranging from sporty cars like some TVRs, older Jaguars, and a couple of MGs to larger off-roaders like older Land Rovers at least 25-30+ years old, since over here in the U.S. we some stupid law making it near impossible to import a newer car.

Then you make them right hand drive, since you know, direct import from a RHD country.

Then add some newer cars but have the driver on the left side, to fit in with the above import restriction and still let us have these vehicles. Think of fictional American market versions in the GTA universe, of course these wouldn't be your every day cars and would be limited to more unique and exclusive cars. I would really love having a new Morgan added to the game, who wouldn't want one, you get a nice modern roadster in an amazing classic body.

Edited by Andr3wGee
  • Like 2

Damn this thread is a great way to show peoples true colours. I've got to say, some of you forum members are pretty stupid.

Thelankymidget

Plus you're all hating on Britain but Britain made this game you all love (Scotland is still apart of us so really it's still British made) so stop thinking you're all better because to be honest your country is not much better than most terrorist countries..

-Tony Blair mask

-David Cameron mask

-Jaguar E-Type (sports classics)

-Double Decker bus (pegasus)

-Eurofighter Typhoon fighter jet ;)

-Tea

-Biscuits

-Bentley Mulsanne (sedans)

-Reliant Robin :lol:

-Rolls Royce Wraith (sports)

Why the fuq would it ever be an english dlc? that's retarded yes we had independence day dlc with american flag vehicles get over it

Plus you're all hating on Britain but Britain made this game you all love (Scotland is still apart of us so really it's still British made) so stop thinking you're all better because to be honest your country is not much better than most terrorist countries..

OP calls for an English DLC, and your post is retarded.

The Lonesome Drifter

Yay a British DLC :D

Curry and kebabs can now be held as snack foods...

One of your own started this argument... every time I see a thread like this, somebody from another country throws the first jab.

\/ \/ \/

f*ck off mate america is full of fat bastards and your probly one of em like I said f*ck off I'm not amused about this update at all

GhostlySentinel

I just want to say again, as someone of Irish descent, f*ck England and f*ck the Queen.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

"When are we getting some English themed dlc"

Hopefully never

I just want to say again, as someone of Irish descent, f*ck England and f*ck the Queen.

I'm Irish(and I mean IRISH, not some stupid murican that calls themselves Irish because their great grandfathers brothers cousin was Irish). You're an idiot.

Edited by TPenterprise
  • Like 1