2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

When are we getting some English themed dlc

Taco_Gta

Ffs the game was created here you know f*ckin independence day dlc n now national aviation day dlc pissed

I'd vote for an english DLC when the british as a people stop getting over run by arabs and having their entire country taken over. GG phaggots

^ Wut. Lol

Putting some thought into this British Update, I actually wouldn't mind. You dudes got some style over there.. it'd be nice to have that classy of clothing Online. We already got a few expensive Aston Martins though (JB700, Massacro, Rapid GT, Exemplar). Even then, I still don't see how this update would fit in with Los Santos though.. opposite oceans tho.

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23

BTW this is one of the reasons I'm voting Yes, Because of you ignorant English pr*cks I've seen so many comments in this thread about the common fat american steroetype, Get a grip America isn't the country that owned half the world at one point and America isn't the country who still has a monarchy.

Why can't you English just accept the fact that not everything revolves around you. BTW R* North is based in Edinburgh which is in Scotland and don't start with your "Scotland is in the UK so R* North is british which makes us entitled to some of the credit" yeah not if this referendum passes we won't be. Hell one of the number one reason's most scot's are voting yes is because we're ashamed to be in the same Union as you people, That and the fact that we're tired of being forced to give your monarchy our hard earned money while she sit's on her fat saggy arse.

Think that if you're in any country other than America, you'd be pleased with content based on your country. There ain't much Aussie content that could be added, not for a full DLC anyway, but Aussies would be wrapped with something. Our guns are outsourced from overseas, our cars are either from overseas of designed here & then made overseas, our clothes are... boring.

Can picture the "Aussie" update... A bogan in a blue "truckie" singlet, short shorts & thongs with a beer gut, eating a pie smothered in tomato sauce, downing a beer & driving off in an XY GTHO Falcon (was the fastest 4 door in the world in 1971), brandishing a sling shot & wearing a Ned Kelly helmet.

Keep the game American I say... (although driving on the wrong side of the road becomes an issue for me at times...!).

Atleast I have the Rebels MC... started in Brisbane Australia in 1969 & now the largest all V-Twin motorcycle club worldwide. That'll do me for Aussie content...!

Expect these:

A new car called the Muffwagon or Minge Mobile

Chav_car.jpeg

New 'Trackies' and the action to lean against a wall with your hands in your pockets

chav-1.gif

2 new melee weapons, The stanley knife or in chav slang a machete and a headless golf club

stanley-folding-pocket-knife-with-wooden

Don't forget to shout 'C'mon u f*ckin mug' as you charge into the battle.

Source: Scotland has them too you know, I live around them.

We're not all Southern twats though.

Expect these:

A new car called the Muffwagon or Minge Mobile

Chav_car.jpeg

New 'Trackies' and the action to lean against a wall with your hands in your pockets

chav-1.gif

2 new melee weapons, The stanley knife or in chav slang a machete and a headless golf club

stanley-folding-pocket-knife-with-wooden

Don't forget to shout 'C'mon u f*ckin mug' as you charge into the battle.

Source: Scotland has them too you know, I live around them.

haha thats quality!!!!!

BTW this is one of the reasons I'm voting Yes, Because of you ignorant English pr*cks I've seen so many comments in this thread about the common fat american steroetype, Get a grip America isn't the country that owned half the world at one point and America isn't the country who still has a monarchy.

Why can't you English just accept the fact that not everything revolves around you. BTW R* North is based in Edinburgh which is in Scotland and don't start with your "Scotland is in the UK so R* North is british which makes us entitled to some of the credit" yeah not if this referendum passes we won't be. Hell one of the number one reason's most scot's are voting yes is because we're ashamed to be in the same Union as you people, That and the fact that we're tired of being forced to give your monarchy our hard earned money while she sit's on her fat saggy arse.

So you'll have Rockstar; we'll have a currency. :panic:

Is Gta really made in England? I thought in the US.

Their main production studio is in Scotland, but the New York office (that also does a chunk of production) has final say in everything.I love how brits are so willfully ignorant. Rockstar North is the studio that makes the GTA series and yes it is in Scotland. What brits are either to stupid, or to STUBBORN, to understand is that the studio in Scotland is a SUBSIDIARY of Rockstar Games whos headquarters is in New York City. Take Two Interactive (Rockstars parent company) is also based in the United States. So while RSN did develop the game, their paychecks are all issued by an American company. So you see, all your Scottish developers belong to US and the only reason RSN makes GTA is because we ALLOW them to. Hows that national pride feeling now?

For those who dont know - RSN use to be called DMA Designs. It was bought by Rockstar Games (you know, the one in the United States) in 2002. They were BOUGHT. That means they work for Americans and in an AMERICAN company.

Think about it this way - Nike manufactures most of their shoes in factories located in China. Now since the product is built in China, does that make Nike a Chinese company?

• Like 2

Do any of you actually play this?

Everyone on the street has British accidents!

And you dare ask for a Limey DLC ?!?

IM THROWING YOUR TEA IN THE HARBOR

AGAIN

Their main production studio is in Scotland, but the New York office (that also does a chunk of production) has final say in everything.
I love how brits are so willfully ignorant. Rockstar North is the studio that makes the GTA series and yes it is in Scotland. What brits are either to stupid, or to STUBBORN, to understand is that the studio in Scotland is a SUBSIDIARY of Rockstar Games whos headquarters is in New York City. Take Two Interactive (Rockstars parent company) is also based in the United States. So while RSN did develop the game, their paychecks are all issued by an American company. So you see, all your Scottish developers belong to US and the only reason RSN makes GTA is because we ALLOW them to. Hows that national pride feeling now?

For those who dont know - RSN use to be called DMA Designs. It was bought by Rockstar Games (you know, the one in the United States) in 2002. They were BOUGHT. That means they work for Americans and in an AMERICAN company.

Think about it this way - Nike manufactures most of their shoes in factories located in China. Now since the product is built in China, does that make Nike a Chinese company?

The sh*t mess that is GTA V is American.

Grand Theft Auto and Lemmings are British!!!!!!! Is thou mad, brethren? :panic:

f*ck off mate america is full of fat bastards and your probly one of em like I said f*ck off I'm not amused about this update at all

You mad that there was an american update but not an English one? There'll never be an English update the game takes place in California you dumbf*ck, If you don't like America don't play GTA. Go drink some tea or f*ck a kangaroo or something.

:lol: Oh not at all. Im quite happy because GTA is based in America and is made by an American company and it always will be. The fact that it is developed by our Scottish servants means nothing.

You brits are the ones who are always crying about the game.

Dunno what the appeal is, anyway - as someone who lives in this bloody country, I go to Virtual L.A. to get away from it all...

Ffs the game was created here you know f*ckin independence day dlc n now national aviation day dlc pissed

Because Rockstar's Scotland studios developed the game yet you have the entitlement to demand an English themed DLC.

Also, game not set in England.

Why yes I am Scottish nationalist, how did you guess?

Edited by iainspad

The game is a commentary on American culture, why would there ever be a British-themed DLC?

I mean, just that alone should be the end of discussion. There really is no other argument. I mean, insert /thread, thread divided by 0, you'll sh*t brix when you see it, and every other f*cking meme. End of discussion.

• Like 2

Their main production studio is in Scotland, but the New York office (that also does a chunk of production) has final say in everything.
I love how brits are so willfully ignorant. Rockstar North is the studio that makes the GTA series and yes it is in Scotland. What brits are either to stupid, or to STUBBORN, to understand is that the studio in Scotland is a SUBSIDIARY of Rockstar Games whos headquarters is in New York City. Take Two Interactive (Rockstars parent company) is also based in the United States. So while RSN did develop the game, their paychecks are all issued by an American company. So you see, all your Scottish developers belong to US and the only reason RSN makes GTA is because we ALLOW them to. Hows that national pride feeling now?

That, and DMA created the series in the first place. I'm thankful that Rockstar has allowed North to let them continue making the series instead of handing it to one of their other studios.

:lol: Oh not at all. Im quite happy because GTA is based in America and is made by an American company and it always will be. The fact that it is developed by our Scottish servants means nothing.

You brits are the ones who are always crying about the game.

Reasons why you're a dumb f*ck:

• GTA was originally British and Rockstar North still is British.
  • GTA 2 WAS BASED IN BRITAIN YOU IMMIGRANT
  • Your "servants" were trolling you when they came up with GTA V lol.

Seriously, R* North is single-handedly making everybody hate Rockstar. Even if I was Scottish I wouldn't take credit for GTA V lmao. It's cute that none of you ever heard of GTA before GTA IV though.

Edited by Robaldinio

Seriously, R* North is single-handedly making everybody hate Rockstar.

keep telling yourself that, sonny. outside of these forums, most people I know love GTA V. I certainly do, and I've played III, Vice City and IV.

That, and DMA created the series in the first place. I'm thankful that Rockstar has allowed North to let them continue making the series instead of handing it to one of their other studios.I completely agree. They did an absolutely FANTASTIC job. I just dont understand why brits are so insistent that this is a british game? Why cant they just be proud that their countrymen have made such a great game? Are they really THAT petty and jealous?

Technically Rockstar is British, as the Housers are the President and Vice President and moved the main office to New York. They created Rockstar.

Technically Rockstar is British, as the Housers are the President and Vice President and moved the main office to New York. They created Rockstar.

Where is the company's headquarters? Where is Take Twos headquarters?

My grandparents came here from britain after WW2 - am I british?

Triggermensch

They could add an Anglophile DLC, Union jack themed clothes. Chav clothing, Paki clothing, jags, and Doctor Who esque clothes.

I'm sure it'll mostly be like I'm Not a Hipster DLC.

I am aware Take Two is American and bought the Housers' previous game developing studio. No need to blow your top. Just stating the fact that The Housers and some other British developers founded Rockstar. No need to start an argument over a simple fact.

I am aware Take Two is American and bought the Housers' previous game developing studio. No need to blow your top. Just stating the fact that The Housers and some other British developers founded Rockstar. No need to start an argument over a simple fact.

Actually what you said was that Rockstar is a british company. I was simply trying to educate you. No need to try to turn your mistake back on me.
  • Like 1

I'm Scottish, and voting no as breaking away is a disastrous decision. (Plus your "saggy arse" queen will still be head off state, Fat Salmond already confirmed that.....

But got to agree about a few of these abusive English folk (yes a few because not every Englishman is abusing yanks)

This "Americans are all fat" patter is pathetic, same for the "English teeth jokes" and "Scottish skirt" jokes, load off pish

• Like 2

f*ck off mate america is full of fat bastards and your probly one of em like I said f*ck off I'm not amused about this update at all

I'm sure The Benz is losing sleep because some underachieving Brit is not amused.