GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Quick Mission issue

Sol Republic

Sol Republic

So now that Rooftop Rumble should see a decrease in the number of people grinding it for RP and GTA$, it'll only be a matter of time before there's a new mission that everyone feels has the best payout per play (time, difficulty, etc.). This means that it's also only a matter of time before people are back whining, crying, and complaining about *Insert mission here* being overplayed and how it should be nerfed/taken out. It seems to me that the only common element here is the Quick Mission option.

I mean, I never realized it was so hard to hit the start button, but apparently it is.

So, with all the payout changes (which will give people more incentive to try other mission...at least for a while), what can be done so that we don't have people whining about being "forced" to play the same missions over again? Maybe make it truly random when you hit quick mission, instead of just joining the most played mission at the time (hence why you always got RR)? And do you guys think anything WILL get done about this or just left alone? I personally think it will just be left alone for a while.

Now your thoughts?

Suggested in another thread some weeks ago, a job/mission blacklist of sorts, where you can just check off jobs or missions (in the Start Menu, under Jobs) that you do not want joins or invites to and such.

Suggested in another thread some weeks ago, a job/mission blacklist of sorts, where you can just check off jobs or missions (in the Start Menu, under Jobs) that you do not want joins or invites to and such.

i logged in just to like this post, i have always wanted the feature to blacklist certain missions