GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Well, a solution to if you're still let down.

SUPAH JD

If you're like me, then you know this update didn't do much for you.

Was Flight School fun? Yeah, I guess. A bit tedious to where challenge =/= fun but the majority were, yes.

Were the planes cool? Yeah, when I got to use them in the missions because I'm not spending past 1 mil on a god damn plane that would still get obliterated by any jack ass with a lazer. And well, since that's a more frequent thing now..

Is the outfit cool? Yeah, it really got me in character to do flight school. No idea whenever else I'm going to use it.

Is the car cool? That's about the only thing I like from this update.

At this point, you're probably just tired of this sh*t. They did fix alot of things and add good pay-outs. However..it's not really fixing all that much. Still not as much to do.

The solution? Sell it until you get it for the PS4. Now, I'll admit to waiting. I'm waiting for the Halloween event before I completely get rid of this game and the PS3. Why? Because I'm holding my breath they'll add zombie facepaint, an interesting vehicle, or some throwback costumes to their old games. And hell, I might not even do that.

The solution makes sense though. Just sell it, wait until you get it for the PS4, never touch it or these forums again, and when you do pick it up? Maybe it'll be filled of rich new content.

Or, or. It'll be the same old sh*t. I'm not even probably going to rush to pick it back up again. Most likely going to get a bunch of other games before I even think about "Oh, right. GTA V.".

Just offering a solution to help counter people like me and others who are let down.

Furry_Monkey

Yeah I hate it when I get free stuff added to a game that has far surpassed my expectations and has me still playing daily after nearly a year. What a bunch of scummy wankers Rockstar are.

Yeah I hate it when I get free stuff added to a game that has far surpassed my expectations and has me still playing daily after nearly a year. What a bunch of scummy wankers Rockstar are.

"free stuff" Again. Yes, the content is added in for free. However, it's not "free". You're putting in how much real time to get half those planes. Which is all fine and good, but let's not act like R* is just saying "HERE, HAVE SOME COOL EXPENSIVE PLANS that just get trashed by the one that's already in the game and easy to get regardless.".

But of course, R* fanboys overreact to everything and can't stand when someone has a difference in opinions because they have sunken to COD fanboy caliber.

I hate when people are like "wait for the PS4".

NOT EVERYONE PLAYS PS, OK? Not to mention people are also going to PC, too.

/rant

But agreed. This update fixes a lot of things, breaks others, and adds very little. It's not the best update, but it's not the worst, either.

And the worlds smallest violin starts playing just for the OP.

With all that spiel you should be working at rockstar. (not)

CheaterMcCheat

Even though I am not really interested in the planes, I love the new car and the change to the buzzards armanent made me buy it. I didn't like it before when it would lock on to police when I didn't want it to but now it feels like a whole new vehicle.

BLACK DYNAM1TE

Good job, I wish alot more people would sell their game and leave it the ones who love GTA. This game isnt for everyone, not saying its not for you, but its not a game for those wanting to turn into other games, i.e zombies, aliens, etc.. This franchise is what other platforms are trying to be and it will forever be the king of video games.

xoC18H21NO3xo

Really? At this moment, I'll be damned if I'm going to buy a brand new entire console for this sh*t.

Furry_Monkey

"free stuff" Again. Yes, the content is added in for free. However, it's not "free". You're putting in how much real time to get half those planes. Which is all fine and good, but let's not act like R* is just saying "HERE, HAVE SOME COOL EXPENSIVE PLANS that just get trashed by the one that's already in the game and easy to get regardless.".

But of course, R* fanboys overreact to everything and can't stand when someone has a difference in opinions because they have sunken to COD fanboy caliber.

R* fanboy? Me? LOOOOL!

No, I'm just not dumb enough to try and justify rage at something that *IS* free, regardless of how you word an attempt to try and explain how it isn't. The time and effort that has gone into making every single update for this game is free. If you only ever play single player then all the vehicles are free.

I'm really not a fanboy, and anyone on here who knows me will agree to that. That's just a terrible retort from a hater when their point is worth nothing.

You're either trolling, dumb or think you deserve being spoon fed exactly what you want (aka self-entitled).

• Like 1

R* fanboy? Me? LOOOOL!

No, I'm just not dumb enough to try and justify rage at something that *IS* free, regardless of how you word an attempt to try and explain how it isn't. The time and effort that has gone into making every single update for this game is free. If you only ever play single player then all the vehicles are free.

I'm really not a fanboy, and anyone on here who knows me will agree to that. That's just a terrible retort from a hater when their point is worth nothing.

You're either trolling, dumb or think you deserve being spoon fed exactly what you want (aka self-entitled).

Or I'm a person who shares a different opinion than you.

Not quite sure you know wha that words means.

Your expectations =/= Everyone else's expectations.

I'm disappointed with THIS update...but I'm not selling my game and I'm still buying it for xbox one....not everyone who is disappointed jumps off the nearest bridge.

I don't need new updates to keep me entertained, I have a like minded crew for that. New updates with goodies is just a bonus. Anyways OP do what you want, have fun playing other games.

Even though this update to me seems pretty good, I'm also planning on selling my PS3 next month including the game. I haven't played the game now for two weeks and it feels pretty good taking a break. The first week I still felt the urge to play it but now after two weeks I don't have this urge anymore.

Wheeling and Dealing

My expectation was heist... they are getting away with false advertising because of the agreement not to join a class action lawsuit. I want what i paid for. Which the agreement was a take or leave contract after i had bought the ps3. Your contract should be able to be read in paper form before you buy a product... not after you buy it then they implement after 3 years. I wont be getting a ps4/failbox. I am going back to the pc master race

Also, no more rockstar products. They can go ahead and have a seat next to ea games.

Edited by Wheeling and Dealing

Really? At this moment, I'll be damned if I'm going to buy a brand new entire console for this sh*t.

That's why heists will be on the new console.

I'm really not a fanboy.

Saying that isn't helping your case.

I've already given up. I still have my PS3 handy for time limited events and such, and I broke it out to see if anything decent got added today, but as of now i'm just waiting for the PS4 release.

That's why heists will be on the new console.

This guy has the business sense. I actually doubt that they'll only be on Next-Gen, but if they did that, I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by JohnGazman

Furry_Monkey

Clearly the majority agree with what I said, so you lot have your fun, or don't - whichever it is. None of what you're saying makes sense anyway so just do whatever it is you want :)

I'll carry on enjoying the game without the need for a whaaaambulance.