2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Couquette Classic Performance, How Good?

Above Omnipotence

Above Omnipotence

Where does this vehicle rank among the Sports Classics vehicles? Is it now a top 3 vehicle? I'm hearing stories that it's faster and better than the Monroe, is this true?!

LightningLord

It's very fast in my opinion. Great acceleration.

IcOqQpq.gif

Above Omnipotence

I'm guessing it's still too early to know where it ranks among the other Sports Classics?

I've time trialed it. It was 3rd behind the z -type and pigalle. It is little better than the Monroe.

Above Omnipotence

Thanks for the info! This is gonna be my "Catchup On" vehicle then, getting rid of the Pigalle. 1 question, are you able to put on a spoiler? How's the traction compared to the other Sports Classics?

Grumpy-Goat-

It is replacing my Monroe I have it fully upgraded and it's a classic sports beast.

There is no spoiler option.

Traction i feel is better than the Monroe. But can easily spin out if pushed to hard. Allot Better than a stinger gt. But not as stable as the z-type or pigalle.

Pretty fast, a little bad breaking, and easy to ram when racing; nothing really wrong with this car, buttt i wouldn't replace my Pigalle for it, it's cheaper and more stable. :) maybe i will get one after i get ride of other car...

RavingWithJesus

thinking about selling my feltzer for one...how does it hold up in races against z-types, jb 700s (modded ones are fast as hell for sports classics), and monroes though?

thinking about selling my feltzer for one...how does it hold up in races against z-types, jb 700s (modded ones are fast as hell for sports classics), and monroes though?

It has the fastest acceleration in it's class so on races with lost of turns and corners, it could win. It drifts amazing too.

RavingWithJesus

It has the fastest acceleration in it's class so on races with lost of turns and corners, it could win. It drifts amazing too.

is there a difference in handling/performance between the convertible and hardtop versions?

I have a short, straight track to test for speed. It had the fastest time out of the sport classics. And I raced my friend in his Monroe & then raced my Z-type against his Coquette classic on Commute with no contact on. Both were close races, but the classic won each time. We didn't get a chance to try it in a race with a lot of turns.

No difference between the versions as far as I could tell either.

If you paint a topless Coquette white, it sort of looks like the Mach 5.

754517-speedracer_manga_anime_desktop_12

SingingEwe954

The coquette is pretty fast just being stock I have the hard to and I really like it, I steer away from convertables

Above Omnipotence

I have a short, straight track to test for speed. It had the fastest time out of the sport classics. And I raced my friend in his Monroe & then raced my Z-type against his Coquette classic on Commute with no contact on. Both were close races, but the classic won each time. We didn't get a chance to try it in a race with a lot of turns.

LOL How's that possible when the Z-Type is the fastest? On The Commute my times ranges between 1:52 - 1:53 in the Coquette, and between 1:47 -1:48 on the Z-Type.

What is the point of testing it on a short straight track. Most races have a mix of corners and straights.

RavingWithJesus

It might not be as fast as the Z-Type or a modded JB 700 (I have both and tested them out against my new coquette classic convertible), but it's a sick car and it's pretty fast. I'm not saying you don't have a chance of winning a race in one, because you definitely do, but if you like the car and think it's cool, buy it. That's the only reason why you should buy a car in this game anyway.

but if you like the car and think it's cool, buy it. That's the only reason why you should buy a car in this game anyway.

Try telling that to the people who only use bulletproof supercars because they suck while on foot.

• Like 1

RavingWithJesus

but if you like the car and think it's cool, buy it. That's the only reason why you should buy a car in this game anyway.

Try telling that to the people who only use bulletproof supercars because they suck while on foot.

those people are douchebags so who cares.

I just discovered the Coquette Classic is terrible when it comes to climbing hills. I tried going over one of the hills just below the oil derricks, after chasing and killing Sentinel Guy and getting the LSPD after me.