2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Seriously R☆ my unique plates weren't hurting anyone

blk95ta

glad to see its not only me who lost all his/her custom plates...they're simply vanity plates and Cockstar are complete assholes for doing this among other things... I rarely play the game anymore... not interesting anymore and heists seem to be a folk tale... On another note... I've been playing Warface and awaiting the release of Destiny... f*ck Cockstar!

PoeticWhisper

I'm just happy my Sovereign is still black. :whistle:

apparantly now you can paint the sov through ifruit only, no charles needed.

haven't tried it yet though

FYI everybody: A good plate only looks good when you know that guy has it because he was first to grab it.

Using a program to get you any plate you like is slightly pathetic. Well, do what you want and all, I'm just saying it wouldn't impress me at all if I was checking out your cars.

There are legitimate reasons for wanting different plates. If you're a movie/tv car fan like i am, you want your cars as close as possible to the famous car you're trying to replicate and that includes the license plate. Edited by blk95ta

Just looked at the Ifruit menu, no options to respray the Sovereign are available. Someone gave you bad information bub...

Edited by Dewbauchee88

Sovereign HAD paint options through normal iFruit for a couple hours, didn't try them cause I'm happy with matte black. They are gone, and only tire smoke remains. It suspect it was that I had the Sovereign in my iFruit when the app updated, but after that once I drove it, the limited options were restored.

Just looked at the Ifruit menu, no options to respray the Sovereign are available. Someone gave you bad information pal...

True, there is more posts in the thread that i haven't read:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/732746-latest-ifruit-update/?hl=%2Bifruit+%2Bupdate&do=findComment&comment=1066047084

• Like 1

Just looked at the Ifruit menu, no options to respray the Sovereign are available. Someone gave you bad information pal...

True, there is more posts in the thread that i haven't read:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/732746-latest-ifruit-update/?hl=%2Bifruit+%2Bupdate&do=findComment&comment=1066047084

Hmmmm, obviously a cock up on R*'s part, why we can't paint the thing legitimately escapes me. Cheers for the link.

Im assuming this was an unintended glitch and will be fixed. Does creating a plate in Charles render that plate unavailable in Ifruit for a new player though? If so I could see why R* may fix that. If not then it may be reinstated when the overall issue is fixed.

SAMP Servers: You can do different customs plates for all your cars with all the freedom.

GTA Online (R*) servers: You can't custom your car plates differentely.

SAMP is 100x better than this fun-limited-to-sell-shark-cards "pice of crap" called GTA Online, SAMP gives the player freedom to do whatever they want on certains servers like freeroam and DM servers that are the true freeroam servers, not this sh*tty UNfree roam that punishes you for blowing up someone's else car.

I don't fkn care since when PC version releases, people will create a MP mode and there'll be private servers that'll fix these serious problems.

I really doubt people will be "banned" for destroying someone's personal cars in a private freeroam server.

Edited by fefenc

BLACK DYNAM1TE

glad to see its not only me who lost all his/her custom plates...they're simply vanity plates and Cockstar are complete assholes for doing this among other things... I rarely play the game anymore... not interesting anymore and heists seem to be a folk tale... On another note... I've been playing Warface and awaiting the release of Destiny... f*ck Cockstar!

the hell? Its just a simple glitch, no different than the t-shirt logo glitch. When updates and patches are released other issues are going to pop up. You cant just sit here and say Rockstar intentionally did this because BOTH GARAGES would have been infected or ONLY MODDED Personal plates wiped clean.

But no dont do that without looking at the facts which I will repeat---

only 1 garage is glitched and even People with iFruit Only installed plates are included on this too.

Furry_Monkey

tl;dr - what, so everyone's personal plates are reset??

2nd garage vehicle plates only. It's just a bug.

FYI everybody: A good plate only looks good when you know that guy has it because he was first to grab it.

Using a program to get you any plate you like is slightly pathetic. Well, do what you want and all, I'm just saying it wouldn't impress me at all if I was checking out your cars.

I'm so disappointed you said that. After all, the only reason I do anything in this game is to impress you :catspider:

• Like 2

They took my plates R32WAGON and TIBURON, but left me with stock Yankton plates, and probably more, too.

They weren't hurting anything. Get a f*cking grip, R*.

EDIT: Wait, only 2nd garage only? Explains why I still have my Sultan STRTKING plates.

Edited by ModderX

Furry_Monkey

They took my plates R32WAGON and TIBURON, but left me with stock Yankton plates, and probably more, too.

They weren't hurting anything. Get a f*cking grip, R*.

EDIT: Wait, only 2nd garage only? Explains why I still have my Sultan STRTKING plates.

Yeah, and (I strongly believe) it's not something they've done on purpose. I still have Yankton plates in my 2nd garage, and I can set them to whatever I want with ifruit. They just don't stick if.

You say they weren't hurting anyone but you don't really know that. You don't know what problems it was causing to the actual game (not other players). Like the gate glitch 'wasnt hurting anyone' but when it got patched the game suddenly stopped freezing.

The game freezes everytime they release a new update.....

What about save edited plates? Are those affected?

Yes. I had a few save edited plates in my movie/tv garage as well as Charles Proxy ones. All were removed. Once i changed my garages around, i lost the plate on my Coquette, Tourismo, Zentorno, and Roosevelt. All of those cars had my legit BLK95TA ifruit plate on them.

JohnnyCallisto

Mine keep disappearing too. Don't worry, I'm sure that it's just a small issue that will get fixed soon.

R* : This glitch doesn't effect our in-game economy. But we're working on solving this issue asap, stay tuned for Title Update 1.17 suckers

Maybe if you just played like the game was meant to be played instead of jerking off some guy named Charles you wouldn't have to put the controller down to come cry here, on a website that Rockstar doesn't even read.

I made you a playlist, OP. It's 15 hours of Justin Timberlake's Cry Me A River.

• Like 1

^

THgyMCc.png

Wow, I'm seeing double, looks like they both have two plates on those cars.. man I gotta lay off the rum..

Hey OP! You're just a cheater man. Nobody else gets them, why should you be so entitled? Oh yeah, 90% of this forum is full of children that ride the short bus. No use in trying to explain anything to idiot children/teens. Quit glitching ANYTHING or gtfo! Pathetic loser! You are so cool with your queer plates! Someday you & the rest will be banned & gone for good.

Furry_Monkey

^

THgyMCc.png

Wow, I'm seeing double, looks like they both have two plates on those cars.. man I gotta lay off the rum..

Uma can help you do that. And they're her cars so watch your back.

doublevision.jpg

Hey OP! You're just a cheater man. Nobody else gets them, why should you be so entitled? Oh yeah, 90% of this forum is full of children that ride the short bus. No use in trying to explain anything to idiot children/teens. Quit glitching ANYTHING or gtfo! Pathetic loser! You are so cool with your queer plates! Someday you & the rest will be banned & gone for good.

Oh for f*ck's sake. Quit being butthurt that I came up with a cool idea that lots of other people have now embraced. I'm not specifically referring to the custom plates, but the garage full of iconic tv/movie cars wbich involve having unique plates. What's so wrong with me wanting my cars to be uniqje?

Edited by blk95ta

^

THgyMCc.png

Uma can help you do that. And they're her cars so watch your back.

doublevision.jpg

Alright, that's enough rum for tonight indeed, things are getting weird :).
  • Like 1

lost my plate too. wtf is wrong with you R*?

Bad coding. Supposed to be patched in next update. I fixed mine by buying and selling properties and moving cars around.