Best thing about the new 1.16 update

binLatin

Players in Tanks will now show as such with a specific Tank icon on the Minimap.

Finally now I won't randomly run into those pesky tanks and stay clear from them, or if I'm tank hunting can clearly identify them and hunt them down

Would've been 1000x better if they just remove the tanks from online.

Edited by KenniCrazy

This is also good:

• Players who downgrade to smaller garages will now be able to request vehicles stored in previous garages from the Mechanic.

Tanks got really nerfed over time+ they'd need to reimburse 1.5millions back to the players that bought the tanks

but yeah, best thing is the % of cash that increases if you are more and actually not decreasing the money received when you do replay the mission, perhaps more people will do missions besides Rumble rooftop

and about the cash, I just did rumble rooftop, only give 1.7k RP and 10k cash when it usually gives 3.7k rp and 18k $, what gives ?

Edited by CoronaPepsi

Tanks got really nerfed over time+ they'd need to reimburse 1.5millions back to the players that bought the tanks

but yeah, best thing is the % of cash that increases if you are more and actually not decreasing the money received when you do replay the mission, perhaps more people will do missions besides Rumble rooftop

and about the cash, I just did rumble rooftop, only give 1.7k RP and 10k cash when it usually gives 3.7k rp and 18k $, what gives ?

Mission rewards is now adjusted to "more players more money; more difficulty more money" but I call it bullsh*t.

Are the enemies still deadly as f*ck though?

Yeah they are, idk, I'M pretty 100% sure that I did in hard difficulty o.O

Like I just did a really simple Simeon mission(Explosion 3) basically going over to the port and destroys someone else's cars... and got 9k $ lol

I think this is to prevent solo running mission. Those 20%, 30% more are just mere bullskhlaga.

are you serious? that is very disappointing. rooftop rumble was the only mission worth doing for money. when i read that R* was balancing payouts i thought that they would finally increase the payouts on missions that only gave like a couple thousand and took way longer than rooftop rumble and increase payouts overall on account of how much they made everything cost. instead they just regressed and made missions not worth it. that is just great. i really don't get why they decided to price everything so high in the first place and now making it even worse. that means you have to do rooftop rumble 160 times to buy that new helicopter or 66 times for the car. that is just stupid and frustrating.

There is a stage in the Flight School that gives you 20k just for getting Silver.

Never go full retard.

are you serious? that is very disappointing. rooftop rumble was the only mission worth doing for money. when i read that R* was balancing payouts i thought that they would finally increase the payouts on missions that only gave like a couple thousand and took way longer than rooftop rumble and increase payouts overall on account of how much they made everything cost. instead they just regressed and made missions not worth it. that is just great. i really don't get why they decided to price everything so high in the first place and now making it even worse. that means you have to do rooftop rumble 160 times to buy that new helicopter or 66 times for the car. that is just stupid and frustrating.

There are plenty of very fun missions that are "worth doing". To name a few: Defender, Chopper Tail, The LS Connection, Base Invaders, and Coveted.

Unless you're a boring twat who only wants to play the same mission over and over again. I'm glad they ruined Rooftop. Maybe I'll see invites to the other, much more entertaining missions.

Edited by ZenJenga

Stupid new feature where clicking up twice will bring you into camera mode. So no more quickly scrolling up to call Pegasus because if you try to you'll get stuck in Camera mode for a few seconds.

Is Coveted also get screwed up?

Btw, LOL at Rockstar nerfing RR. They've been trying too hard on that and player always find solution to overcome their evil trick. Now they nerf the payout with same cyborg accuracy enemy.

The Amazing Warrener

Yay, better payouts AND a Stingray!

This the best update in my book, do not even care about the new aircraft as much XD

Can someone tell me how much the Classic Coquette is?

Playstation_Pan

Stupid new feature where clicking up twice will bring you into camera mode. So no more quickly scrolling up to call Pegasus because if you try to you'll get stuck in Camera mode for a few seconds.

Could try:

up

right

up?

Would've been 1000x better if they just remove the tanks from online.

I'll be honest I bought and use a tank. I sometimes use it on other players only when there too many of them fighting me at once, I can't handle being killed when I spawn by everyone ganging up against me at the same time. I will use my tank though with my crew and do some fun and weird stuff with it like getting a cargobob and putting it in the military base and surviving or doing demolition derbies with them. Fun stuff like that. I don't think they should get rid of them though. If so I would request a refund on it just like I want a refund on my musket and fire works launcher.

Yes I like to redo that very same mission because it gave the most exp and money I could care less,

Now to just reach the 100lvls(I'm at 98) I'll prolly have to do about...3-4hours of constant mission instead of redoing the same mission that'd prolly take 1-2hours at the most to gain 2levels.

And the problem is, most of the players in lobbies by now just don't care anymore about the missions. I rarely saw anyone doing any missions outside of Rooftop rumble. and if they did, perhaps 1player would join top.

Could try:

up

right

up?

No thanks, that is way too complicated.

There are plenty of very fun missions that are "worth doing". To name a few: Defender, Chopper Tail, The LS Connection, Base Invaders, and Coveted.

Unless you're a boring twat who only wants to play the same mission over and over again. I'm glad they ruined Rooftop. Maybe I'll see invites to the other, much more entertaining missions.

i like doing some different missions for fun. i wanted the missions to be worth doing for the money. i am also tired of rooftop rumble. ill do missions for fun but what if i wanna make some money to buy some of the more expensive vehicles. i am saying they need to boost payouts or decrease prices on stuff. its good they balanced payouts but they need an overall increase. and coveted is also about as fun as rooftop rumble because it has gotten old and i don't like the change they made to it.

Edited by greentapir

rooftop rumble was the only mission worth doing for money.

RR was never worth doing for money, plenty of other faster missions that had playlists and generated more cash. RR was all about the RP and low levels wanting to rank up.

I dont see a thing, that is "good". I see another useless car, some useless aircraft and a change to money payouts, to grind longer or buy Shark cards.

Seriously, is anyone really happy with what this update brings?

I dont see a thing, that is "good". I see another useless car, some useless aircraft and a change to money payouts, to grind longer or buy Shark cards.

^^agreed

Increase in other missions is fine, but if you reduce other popular missions, it's just another slap in the face of players.

I actually thought of getting a Sharkcard to help me get a Buzzard, then when they reduced missions, I decided NOT to get a card. I'm not rewarding the company for sh*tting on players once again.

bkldestroya666

Seriously, is anyone really happy with what this update brings?

da BESRAAAA