2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

G.T.A.O. Most Wanted Vehicles - A Wishlist

MathieuReckless

MathieuReckless

Despite all the vehicles that are currently available and ones that we know have been confirmed for release, Coquette Classic for example, there seem to be some rather iconic vehicles that we have yet to see or even get a mention of release. This thread is simply just for fun so any vehicle is a contribution to the thread!

When Rockstar added in the 1971 Nissan GTR / Vulcar Warrener to Grand Theft Auto 5 not only was I surprised, but more importantly I started to get a whole new outlook on the game and the time and effort R* puts into each of the updates and vehicle additions. On top of that they have all been free. Judging by cars that have already been added it's without a doubt that R* know their iconic cars.

If there's any car sitting on top my wishlist it'd be this one: 1998 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 22b (Subaru only made 424 of these and currently there are only 2 in the United States!)

1998-22b-lg1.jpg

So lets see what's on everyone's wish list!

• Like 2

MathieuReckless

Lol yea because we definitely need more jerks driving around backwards killing people.

• Like 4

I want some old school rally cars, maybe a Datsun 180b or something. There's the Warrener, which is partially based off a 510, but all the modification options make it look like a sh*tty jap driftmobile.

Also [email protected] DJ_DC99 coming into every thread to talk sh*t about everything that isn't a super car. Go away.

HEISENBERG6749

'69 Mustang Fastback or classic version of the Dominator.

Also, how about a schoolbus...both the standard length and the shorter version for most of the people on here.

• Like 4

Some proper muscle cars would be nice. Maybe a dukes from GTAIV, a grand national (not sure what that is called on GTAIV) or maybe a shelby cobra 427.

PLEASE no more damn imports, we have to many already, they are slow as crap eg. futo/sultan ( I hate them with a passion because people think they can beat every car in game)
Well have I got news for you, Muscle beats import EVERY TIME

This is what we need

1106phr_09_z%2B1969_ford_mustang_mach_1%

and maybe this

AMC Javelin

1973-amc-javelin-muscle-car.jpg

Edited by Dasan69458
  • Like 2

MathieuReckless

DeLorean (hell if they add the flight capabilities it had in the movies it kinda makes up for the Hydra not being added lol)

delorean_wallpaper_1-730x451.jpg8635bda1fa82a53550b8d9530a63ec74.jpg

• Like 2

This would be amazing, imagine the awesomness.. police chases would be far more epic for the passengers

caption_02.jpg

• Like 3

Ferrari 458 spyder/Italia, Rolls Royce Wraith and customisable storable limos! (Extended super diamond maybe?)

Gucci Flip Flops

NQ82kc7.jpg

A clunker ghetto car that only goes at 1 miles per hour.

ITS ONLY COSTS ONE DOLLAR!

Edited by Straight Up Menace
  • Like 2

Rabid Vulpix

Gumpert Apollo

2011-gumpert-apollo-s-2.jpg

Edited by Foreverpast
  • Like 2

NQ82kc7.jpg

A clunker ghetto car that only goes at 1 miles per hour.

ITS ONLY COSTS ONE DOLLAR!

This is far from a clunker, not even close. Its offensive to list an American Muscle such as this 1970 GTO, a clunker. Old cars like these are simply, wrecked as I see it, but it can be made into a beautiful car worth thousands of dollars. Old Muscle like this will always be better than the retarded modern car that are more plastic than steel. I have seen old cars like these get into wrecks with modern cars, completely demolishing the modern car, but simply leaving a scratch or nothing at all on the Muscle Car. Plus they are not choked with the damn EPA crap that takes away a car's true potential and power. a clunker would be more along the lines of this...

26495263_1X.JPG

Chevrolet-Lumina-APV.jpg

Edited by Dasan69458

AccountNoLongerUsed

This would be amazing, imagine the awesomness.. police chases would be far more epic for the passengers

caption_02.jpg

You know, that would be a great vehicle as an exclusive to the Xbox One release, the military version at the hangar and the civilian version (no gun and LSC compatible) at the garage in single player. The online version will cost $300K (Millitary-Pegasus) and $100K (Civilian-Storable)

It's better than driving slow cars.

I would rather see sport cars than super cars.

• Like 1

1KgEL1o.png

It's better than driving slow cars.

I would rather see sport cars than super cars.Women...

don ovdi' island

Old Muscle like this will always be better than the retarded modern car that are more plastic than steel. I have seen old cars like these get into wrecks with modern cars, completely demolishing the modern car, but simply leaving a scratch or nothing at all on the Muscle Car.

Sigh. I love most american cars between the years 1970-2000 but I'd just like to state that, just because the physical damage on the older cars was lesser means nothing, maybe even worse for the passengers of said vehicle. See, modern cars are designed to crumple and have impact zones so that they basically turn into a tin can in a crash - this protects the passengers because the car is absorbing all the energy and force from the impact.

I remember seeing a story about a woman in a 69 Mustang, (I think it was her husbands car, who died years before) got into a head on collision with some type of modern car, i think it was a Mercury Grand Marquis (Not sure); the Mercury was destroyed but the passengers walked away- The classic Mustang, suffered little damage, a bent hood and screwed up fender, but the woman driving died on impact. This is because the Stang barely crumpled and all the force pretty much went to the driver, killing her.

I love classic cars, mainly 80's box type sedans, but the 70 Chevelle SS is my favorite muscle, but it should be known that cars nowadays are light years ahead in crash safety standards, despite being bland ugly pieces of sh*t.

Anyways, On topic, I want to see a 86 Caprice, a 85 Cutlass 4 door, 1988 Lincoln Towncar (Marbelle from GTA IV; bring it back) a 1995 Chevy Blazer, and a 1995 Ford Explorer.

• Like 1

inb4 Halo concept theme, with Warthogs, Falcons, Pelicans, Mongeese, Ghosts, Banshees, Scorpions, Wraiths, Spartan uniforms, AR, BR, DMR, Sniper, Rocket Launcher, EMP Grenade Launcher, and intergalactic police chases with Elites on your ass.

And a Railgun. DO NOT FORGET THE f*ckING RAILGUN!

Edited by CoolStoryBroseph

KashKashMania

So i wanna start off saying I prefer newer, modern cars to classics to own personally in the real world. Now that doesn't mean I don't appreciate classics. I grew up in some of the best classics possible Foreign and Domestic including things like the Ford GTO, BMW M1, Lambo Countach, a '67 impala 4 door & '65 Mustang with Pony Interior (both owned by my grandmother at the same time), and then I've bought my fair share of modern cars like my 2009 CLS550, 2014 Maserati Ghibli (my newest car), 2013 G-Wagon, and others, mostly foreign, some domestics, some foreign brand cars made domestically.

Opel-Cascada-OPC-render.jpgOpel-Cascada-review-photo-rear.jpg

Opel Cascada (Basically Opel is the overseas equivalent of Buick for GM, but they make this, and it's pretty cool and there's massive talk of it coming to America as a Buick and it's really not an import) I'd just rather it have a hard top in game

image-137.jpg

C7 Corvette Aerowagon by Callaway, another non-import. Basically a shooting brake version of the Coquette. (plus it has like 610 hp because of the callaway tuning)

2014-bentley-flying-spur-photos-and-info

the 2014 Bentley Flying Spur, basically take the Cog Sedan from GTA4, update the styling and ditch the awkward super stretched length, basically make it proportionate to the Schafter/Felon 4-door

2014-maserati-ghibli-us-order-guide-leak

2014 Maserati Ghibli - Of course I want a replica of my new baby, who doesn't? I love mine, nicely tuned V6, nice edgy-modern-new-age-chic, but curvy at the same time.

2014-audi-rs4-nogaro-001-1.jpg

Audi RS4 Avant. One hell of a wagon, and we need more wagons in general, but definitely modern ones rather than those boxy things they gave us. Even the Mazda 6 Wagon is nice

Edited by Flagget

I want:

-1964-66 Ford Mustang(both hardtop,convertible and fastback)

-first generation Chevrolet Corvette

-Mercedes Benz 300SL

-vintage VW Beetle

-Renault 4

-Citroën 2CV

-Fiat 500

-Mercedes Benz W210

-BMW E39

-Audi A4

-military Hummer(Humwee)

-Harley Davidson Sportster Iron

-WW2 bike with a sidecar

-trike

-all the muscle cars from older games(Dukes, Stallion, Tampa, Clover, Polaris V8...)

-all the chopper bikes from GTA 4 and TLAD(Freeway, Zombie, Angel, Wayfarer, Wolfsbane, Revenant, Lycan, Nightblade, Hellfury, Diabolus and Innovation)

-some other bikes from older GTA games(Wintergreen, GTA SA Wayfarer, BF400, FCR900, Streetfighter, NRG900, Hakuchou, Manchez, GTA 4 Faggio, Ventoso...)

-some cars from older GTA games(GTA VC/VCS/SA Cheetah, Broadway, Remington, GTA SA Glendale, GTA SA Tornado, GTA SA Buccaneer, Euros,GTA SA Elegy, PMP600, Cognoscenti, Super Drop Diamond, GTA SA Feltzer, GTA 4 Feltzer, Rebla, Blista Compact, GTA SA Sentinel, Deluxo...)

-some other vehicles from older GTA games(APC, Hydra, Hunter, Rustler, Skimmer, Sparrow, Vortex or Bovver 64, Slamvan...)

Edited by LeopardGecko
  • Like 1