GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are we over heists?

Chaotic Shrapnel

lazyassedlover

im excited about anything new

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

I will give birth before heists are released

GTA 6 will release before heists will.

Edited by Rockwheels

I will give birth before heists are released

LOL :lol:

Yeah. A pregnant woman would have given birth to her baby by now :lol:

I am still excited for them, but I still love this game without them. All heists will be is another great addition to GTA Online. I don't mind the delay

Updates are not dlc.

cut content is not dlc.

Did I have to download this new content to my game over an internet connection? Yes!

Therefore, Downloadable Content.

PoeticWhisper

I'm over the flight school DLC. Heists? no.

HOLY sh*t THERE IS AN UPDATE LIKE TODAY?!

AWESOME

this is what you get not being a bitch and checking every litle thing they do to make yourself disappointed :D

edit :

im excited about anything new

^^this

Edited by lunaticz0r
  • Like 1

Definitely not over still wanting heists, am over ever expecting to get them though.

Heist aren't too big a deal to me. If they come then cool but the people who are complaining about it need to realize the rockstar devs are only human and can only do so much at a time. I'm happy enough with the steady content we recieve.

• Like 2

I honestly don't care about Flight School. If they never released it, I would have forgotten about it a couple hours later.

Heists are a different story. They have advertised it. They have talked about it. They have failed their release date.

If Rockstar never did any of that, then I wouldn't have cared, but right now Heists are just a carrot on a string and the horse is going to keep running after it.

Every DLC since the High Life just feels like an excuse to cover up Heists and to patch all the problems.

Edited by Vegeto30294

Every post made by Rockstar on Facebook, the comments mention Heists, idiots beleive the people behind posting these are in charge of it.

I don't know who's "we" but I've been over heists since January.

As for the rest of the community, it ranges from "Who cares, we can glitch" to "Whur r da hists R*?!?111oneoneo" you can either find a rare thread complaining about that or just check their posts on the Newswire, YouTube, Facebook or Twitter.

948185.png

I'd say it isn't over. As R* said themselves today will bring some changes in gameplay on GTAO, but I'm assuming the more subtle ones will somehow be heist related...

I honestly don't care about Flight School. If they never released it, I would have forgotten about it a couple hours later.

Heists are a different story. They have advertised it. They have talked about it. They have failed their release date.

If Rockstar never did any of that, then I wouldn't have cared, but right now Heists are just a carrot on a string and the horse is going to keep running after it.

Every DLC since the High Life just feels like an excuse to cover up Heists and to patch all the problems.

Again with the advertising, they never said it was gonna be out on day one and that it would be released later with no confirmed date. So it can happen anytime. Much like anyone's death it'll happen maybe next year, maybe in six months...maybe tomorrow! **makes an evil grin** :p

The Angel King

I cared about heists when I couldn't afford things. Now I can afford anything and lack motivation to play. Heists won't really add much to this game. It is too late. The would need to release a few handfuls of supercars for me to care :)