GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are we over heists?

Chaotic Shrapnel

Chaotic Shrapnel

In light of the recent Flight School DLC being confirmed and released tomorrow, have many of you gotten over heists?

I personally was never excited about the idea other than the fact that it would be fun to do the same type of heists from single player but with my friends. So seeing this flight school update didn't shock or anger me one bit about heists not being released, even thought they were supposed to be here in spring and we're knocking on the door of fall. And in all honesty, with the record Rockstar has in buffing missions and nerfing payouts, why would they release heists to where you can earn millions upon millions with just playing one mission over and over. Yes, we do not know the exact details of heists or how they will operate, but using common sense it's not hard to see that they will, without question, be a disappointment we've waited nearly a year to receive.

I bring this up because I see less and less about heists on the forums every day and that pleases me. The less the community get their hopes up, the less bitching and moaning we see in pointless topics about how they are angry at a giant corporation that their obvious main goal is to make money, even if that means pissing off their clientele, knowing that you people will continue to support them when the next big DLC comes out. But that's not what this topic is about.

Again I ask, are we as a community over the hype that was heists? Or are we still hoping that the next update will reveal the heists.

Discuss.

What the f*ck are heists?

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

I don't think it's a a matter of "being over heists", it's more a matter of entitled pricks using that as an excuse to tear into Rockstar amongst other things. I'm sure there is a group who aren't over heists yet though.

I'm happy to wait if it means they will be glitch-free and awesome.

• Like 4

Again I ask, are we as a community over the hype that was heists?

I wish... Even today people are still whining about them..

• Like 1

CheaterMcCheat

f*ck Heists. If they ever do come out I bet people will throw their toys out of their prams complaining about how they suck shortly after release.

Edited by CheaterMcCheat
  • Like 2

I never gave a sh*t about them in the first place. if they get added soon awesome, if they get delayed again whatever :p

• Like 3

I would love for heists to come out but at the same time, Im pretty happy with a game that gives free DLC on almost a monthly basis.

• Like 1

Chaotic Shrapnel

Updates are not dlc.

cut content is not dlc.

Technically, when your console has to down load the update, even new clothing is DLC. I really don't see your point of saying this considering heists would be an DLC Update.

• Like 1

I think the majority of registered users on here are "over them", but the community as a whole? All of the "where are teh heist" questions you see on the Support forums and Newswire tend to give me the impression that most people are still obsessing over them...

So no, "we" aren't really over them yet.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

Updates are not dlc.

cut content is not dlc.

The updates brought content via downloading an update. The keywords being "content" and "downloading". Therefore the updates, are in fact, DLC. Downloadable Content.

• Like 1

Man, at this point, "heists" don't even matter anymore. I don't even hope for anything cool anymore. This new "DLC" or rope-a-dope add-on isn't even interesting. It's just a smokescreen. I'm just disappointed and really let down. These GIFs should reflect how I feel.

629.gif

701.gif

Edited by Judicious 7

Chaotic Shrapnel

I think the majority of registered users on here are "over them", but the community as a whole? All of the "where are teh heist" questions you see on the Support forums and Newswire tend to give me the impression that most people are still obsessing over them...

So no, "we" aren't really over them yet.

I feel you're right. I just got on the newswire for the first time in over 3 months and noticed all the comments saying thanks rockstar but the other half were angry about heists. It's clearly not a forgotten subject they intend on just forgetting about come years end.

Rockstar advertised a main feature, then it didn't come. Then they promised again, then it still didn't come. Now they change excuse by saying they are working on it which is extremely bullsh*t.

They are, uh... How do you say it? They're digging their own grave. If one day a lot of fans are losing their faith on this company, they only have themselves to blame.

• Like 2

BigBrother67

In light of the recent Flight School DLC being confirmed and released tomorrow, have many of you gotten over heists?

I personally was never excited about the idea other than the fact that it would be fun to do the same type of heists from single player but with my friends. So seeing this flight school update didn't shock or anger me one bit about heists not being released, even thought they were supposed to be here in spring and we're knocking on the door of fall. And in all honesty, with the record Rockstar has in buffing missions and nerfing payouts, why would they release heists to where you can earn millions upon millions with just playing one mission over and over. Yes, we do not know the exact details of heists or how they will operate, but using common sense it's not hard to see that they will, without question, be a disappointment we've waited nearly a year to receive.

I bring this up because I see less and less about heists on the forums every day and that pleases me. The less the community get their hopes up, the less bitching and moaning we see in pointless topics about how they are angry at a giant corporation that their obvious main goal is to make money, even if that means pissing off their clientele, knowing that you people will continue to support them when the next big DLC comes out. But that's not what this topic is about.

Again I ask, are we as a community over the hype that was heists? Or are we still hoping that the next update will reveal the heists.

Discuss.

Stop testing the waters R* if you are not doing the Heists just admit.

dont worry. they delayed heists, so that means they are rushing to get them out.

People expecting what they paid for and where advertised? They must be soo whiney...
:die:

I never expect to get anything I pay for personally. I just go around handing money out to anyone who says "I'll give you something for this in a few years, maybe..."

To be honest I never got hype about Heists because if anything if you go off of SP Heists you have to perform the heist with like 4 other people and split the cash between all of you so even if you get $1,000,000 from a heist you'd have to split it 5 ways which means you would only earn $200K every heist. Even if it was a BIG haul like $10,000,000 you would only get $2M which is a lot but big heists will be hard as hell to complete and, according to SP, if you die you don't get you're cut! Imagine being ran over by a team mate and then having to wait for like 15 minutes and bring in no reward..

I'll never be over heist. Come next month though and I will be over this game :)

I'm not expecting big cash, and I'll take whatever is delivered, but they have to deliver..

There is a lot of potential with this game mode, we've been promised it for a long time, and to hear nothing about it kind of pisses me off.

Long term all I will be doing is DM + Races, but I want to see this game mode.

lazyassedlover

im excited about anything new

Edited by lazyassedlover

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize