GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PS4,XBOX Oneand PC release may be delayed until 2015

Arrows to Athens

TheGoodSgtScooter

IB Times?

Really?

What, did Dom tip them off again?

Yeah it's just opinion rather than fact, but I wouldn't be surprised. I have the same concern for heists.

• Like 2

E•MO•TION

This wouldn't surprise me at all.

Fall 2014 = Spring 2015 :p

• Like 2

L8m1zfV.png

By the time it comes out, either Spring or Fall of 2015, Rockstar will announce heist mission for Spring 2016.

• Like 2

Wouldn't surprise me at all. R* is a f-ing joke of a false advertising company.

• Like 2

“If we take a look at the dates when we went to see the game before it was released, the first clue was on Jan. 31, 2013, a full eight months before the game came out.”

Except that this is a re-release, and not a completely new marketing campaign for a brand new game. The game has already been released, and people already are aware of it.

Edited by Crossed Sabres
  • Like 1

Chaotic Shrapnel

please please be true!

Do you just feed on the fact that people dislike pretty much everything you say? Clearly delaying Next-gen release is a bad thing, yet you plead that this unfortunate information be true. Please keep your rude comments to yourself.

please please be true!

Do you just feed on the fact that people dislike pretty much everything you say? Clearly delaying Next-gen release is a bad thing, yet you plead that this unfortunate information be true. Please keep your rude comments to yourself.

it is not a bad thing. because the current gen will be focused on more. plus we all know that rockstar is releasing it on next gen to make more money. and i dont think anything i say is rude. you just need to wipe off those tears and get over it. someone else has a different opinion than you so dont act like i am in the wrong.

Edited by DopeFresh

Matthias King

When they first launched Online and we found out that heists had been held back, I joked with my friends that we wouldn't see them until 2015. It's not always fun to be right.

• Like 3

Sneakerfeen11

The amount of awesome games releasing in 2015 for PS4/XBO would make the re-release of GTA irrelevant to most. It would be a massive mistake by R* to delay the release until next year.

• Like 3

Chaotic Shrapnel

please please be true!

it is not a bad thing. because the current gen will be focused on more. plus we all know that rockstar is releasing it on next gen to make more money. and i dont think anything i say is rude. you just need to wipe off those tears and get over it. someone else has a different opinion than you so dont act like i am in the wrong.

Delaying Next-gen would not focus on current gen more, if anything, it would put even less attention on current gen because they will be rushing to finish next-gen quick. Therefor your statement becomes invalid because delaying would be bad for both gens. Them releasing it on Next-gen to make money isnt a bad thing, they are catering to more people. And more money means more projects rockstar is able to complete.

Hello, friend.

Heist for GTA Online was advertised in the trailer 11 months ago as one of the main feature of the game.

Is it here? No. Not even a further detailed info.

I don't know OP, I normally don't believe anything the associated press has to say. I would say if nothing is announced by the end of September then yes there could be a delay. I'm sure Take Two doesn't want to miss out on those last quarter profits. Even though lots of people will be repurchasing the game, it will sell a hell of allot more than most are assuming. Besides GTA, there's Far Cry 4, and Metal Gear Phantom Pain, in which I'll be purchasing both.

Edited by SteveNYC81

please please be true!

Delaying Next-gen would not focus on current gen more, if anything, it would put even less attention on current gen because they will be rushing to finish next-gen quick. Therefor your statement becomes invalid because delaying would be bad for both gens. Them releasing it on Next-gen to make money isnt a bad thing, they are catering to more people. And more money means more projects rockstar is able to complete.

so how does delaying it make rockstar have to rush to finish the game? contradict much?

I'd rather them take their sweet time and perfect next gen release so it's actually worth another $60

Chaotic Shrapnel

so how does delaying it make rockstar have to rush to finish the game? contradict much?

Delaying the game means they clearly aren't ready to release it. So they are told to rush whatever they didn't finish. In-turn making them only focus on next-gen to ensure that they are ready to release when the next date it set. If you still do not get this then there is not point of trying to explain it to you, you'll understand how companys and the world works when you get a bit older.

Delaying the game means they clearly aren't ready to release it. So they are told to rush whatever they didn't finish. In-turn making them only focus on next-gen to ensure that they are ready to release when the next date it set. If you still do not get this then there is not point of trying to explain it to you, you'll understand how companys and the world works when you get a bit older.

delaying the game means that they are either a: not ready to release it, b: wanting to focus on last gen more, c: waiting to fix last gen into a stable format without glitches. dont assume that they have to rush to finish it. they are given more time and therefore, dont have to rush to finish it on the release date. its not that hard to comprehend. rockstar delayed heists, do i see them rushing to get that sh*t out? no. you will understand how delaying the release makes the life of current gen longer when you grow up. also stop crying when someone you dont even know has a different opinion than you.

Chaotic Shrapnel

delaying the game means that they are either a: not ready to release it, b: wanting to focus on last gen more, c: waiting to fix last gen into a stable format without glitches. dont assume that they have to rush to finish it. they are given more time and therefore, dont have to rush to finish it on the release date. its not that hard to comprehend. rockstar delayed heists, do i see them rushing to get that sh*t out? no. you will understand how delaying the release makes the life of current gen longer when you grow up. also stop crying when someone you dont even know has a different opinion than you.

You contradicted yourself several times in this thread so far. Beyond that, the point I figured you wouldn't have any clue about and you still seem to forget because you are too young to understand is that game developers want the game to be released before the holidays. Thats when a majority of their games are sold and that is a majority marketing point for them. If there goal is to do okay then they release anytime they want. Rockstar obviously doesn't want to release after the holiday where they could have sold another Billion dollars worth of GTA, Trust me, unless Next-gen is more broken then current gen, you can bet your ass its coming before Christmas, and for that reason they will put all of their effort into making sure its not broken, So current gen will be forgotten about. They already got your money for current gen, why keep trying to keep you happy when they can earn more by pleasing the group of people who don't own gta alright?

Don't reply, your arguments are nothing more than repetitive contradiction that is a waste of my time. You have been proven wrong several times so give up.

You contradicted yourself several times in this thread so far. Beyond that, the point I figured you wouldn't have any clue about and you still seem to forget because you are too young to understand is that game developers want the game to be released before the holidays. Thats when a majority of their games are sold and that is a majority marketing point for them. If there goal is to do okay then they release anytime they want. Rockstar obviously doesn't want to release after the holiday where they could have sold another Billion dollars worth of GTA, Trust me, unless Next-gen is more broken then current gen, you can bet your ass its coming before Christmas, and for that reason they will put all of their effort into making sure its not broken, So current gen will be forgotten about. They already got your money for current gen, why keep trying to keep you happy when they can earn more by pleasing the group of people who don't own gta alright?

Don't reply, your arguments are nothing more than repetitive contradiction that is a waste of my time. You have been proven wrong several times so give up.

actually, i havent been proven wrong once. you have been proven wrong because you try to insult me with the "you are too young to understand" argument. that means that you arent confident in your argument and have to pretend like you know what you are talking about by throwing insults out there.

yes they do not want to release after the holiday, that is obvious. but they also give themselves more time to be able to get it out by delaying it. if rockstar has a set release date on October 1, then they will want to rush the game to get it out on time. but if they say, "lets just delay it a few months", then they are releasing the strain put on them to make it out on that exact date and therefore, stating that they arent rushing to get it out.

i havent contradicted once, and havent been proven wrong. i can tell that you are unconfident in your argument because you are telling me to give up. you wanted to start something, i am more than happy to finish it.

Edited by DopeFresh

I know more goes into making a game, but the game has been "tested" on the PS3/Xbox360. Wouldn't it just be a graphical upgrade? Or are we in for a few surprises?

• Like 1