I want in.

Yes I have a mic.

GT:TheFaceOfBeau

livejoker

yes

Edited by livejoker

livejoker

*BUMP*

Looking for more players. If I haven't played with you, you'll be in Newcomers (chances are) so meet is TODAY (28th).
This new system (2 lobbies) will probably be cut as I need people. I know lobbies fill up on the day of the event so it might work out in the long run (meaning I'll get to know people who will move to the Established group).

If this method doesn't work out, I think a background check as well as blacklisting will be the only way to weed out trolls. Let's see how these meets go.

outkast_ryder

I too want in. (This would be my first car meet that you are holding so i'm a Newcomer)

Yes i have a mic.

GT:OutkastRyder

Edited by outkast_ryder

danielhampson

i'll join in - iTz Hammyy x

recklessness31

I'll join recklessness31

livejoker

I too want in. (This would be my first car meet that you are holding so i'm a Newcomer)

Yes i have a mic.

GT:OutkastRyder

Thanks for acknowledging the system I'm trying out (Newcomers/Established).

Added for today! Check first post/my signature for time.

i'll join in - iTz Hammyy x

I'll join recklessness31

You two got mics? Please say so and you'll be added to today's cruise (Newcomers)

galaxxy vivid

Would love to participate in both meets if possible. defiantly tonight!

MIC: yes.

GT: galaxxy vivid

livejoker

I'm going to be sending out invites in around 20 minutes.

Hammy & reckless - do not bother to respond as you'll be left out for this one. It says in the first post to state if you have a mic so you'll be the first ones to be ignored. Also, I will NOT BE AT THE COMPUTER SO DO NOT POST YOUR GAMERTAG OR SEND ME ANY MESSAGE - YOU WILL NOT BE INVITED. Please sign up sooner next time. :)

galaxxy vivid

Sorry i had to leave urgent family stuff. You understand?

waterproofshark

send invite. gamertag same as my username

livejoker

The Photo Sessions
August 28th, Thursday @ 7PM EST//11:59PM GMT//4PM PST

First off, I'd like to say the Newcomers versus Established "new system" didn't work out. I'm glad we tested it out but it has now been removed. Background check (checking posts/feedback from other members) and blacklisting is the most effective way of catching trolls. Thanks for those that joined the first and only Newcomers meet and testing the system out, though. We had a small meet and we had tons of artistic pictures so there was an upside to having a small group after all. Thanks everyone that joined for your patience and cooperation, you were all great. Yes, even trill's buddy that snatched the controller whenever he wanted.

This meet was mostly a photo-shoot so those who attended got a great chance to show off their cars. Which car looks best in all of them? Please let me know! Yes, I really do want to know. What, you think I ask so I can get more comments in my topic and GtaForums then sees how popular and pays me on each comment my thread gets? Please, that's absurd!

*cough cough*

GtaForum mods, if you want to hook me up with some sort of money scheme, send me a message.

Anyway, let's look at some pics (of cars, you perv)!

sL Smokey arrives in style, "top is down and so should your panties!"
0_0.jpg

Galaxxy Vivid races in, "yo, where do I sign up to be an extra for Fast & Furious?"
0_0.jpg

OakenSphinx91 creeps in, "this color is home-made. I call it 'Blood From People I Keep In My Basement'. "
0_0.jpg

And this is my ride of choice for the whole meet, you will see other names appear later on:
0_0.jpg

Our first stop:
0_0.jpg

Oaken gets two shots included here as he got photobombed by that alien on the left:
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

But then again, all shots look amazing for each car. Everyone gets two shots!
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Introducing...iTz Hammyy x!
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And FascistFungus!
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

As well as Crashernator!
0_0.jpg

*this one has a bit more zoom but looks identical - bummed!*
0_0.jpg

Lastly, here's Stvytrill (or his very loud friend, I was very confused at that point about the whole thing):
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Continues in next post.

Edited by livejoker

livejoker

Continued from post above.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

All car meets are basically the same: show up in a parking lot, cruise around the map and then drag race until everyone leaves. I wanted to change it up and proposed a minigame and mini is an understatement as it lasted a minute. I thought it would be more chaotic. The mission was simple: be the first to rob a store.

Before going further, please pause any music you have playing and switch over to the video below. Press play and read on...

The 4 warriors met outside the prison in the parking lot.

Crash - the weapons expert.
Smokey - the calm badass
Trill - the clown killer
Oaken - ....Oaken? Goddamnit, where's Oaken? He's getting a sandwich? Really?! Screw it.

Our 3 warriors lined up in front of the heavy gate, awaiting certain doom...but they weren't going to go out like wimps. They would bring down the whole prison with them, janitor included. With engines revving, the 3-member crew sped forward, burning rubbber a short distance as the slow gate opened....

"VREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - TSH!"

Once open, they raced forward again. A mad dash on this short, straight road going right in the center of the prison - right in the center of hell. The cops started to scramble as our 3 warriors quickly spun around and floored it back to the gate.

"VREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - KILLING MAKES MY DICK HARD! - TSH!"

Avoiding cop cars and bullets alike, the adrenaline-fueled mad men closed the gap between the Ace Liquor store where this man (pictured below) worked at. This store was picked for its easy access and still had the special edition e-cola's in stock. He had no clue what door to hell would be opened before his very eyes.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Well, what most of his eyes could see, anyway.

*DING DING*

The door bell rang as the first "customer" ran in with cops in hot pursuit. Before this stoned clerk could mutter a greeting, the man that entered the store ran over with a shotgun and smacked it across his face - knocking him out cold. And as quick as it started, the man that entered the store took the money out of the cash register and winning by becoming the first to rob the store. Apparently, one guy took the wrong route and the other guy followed him. Talk about teammates!

Anyway, amazing meet! Small meet and 4 people left early (Fungus, M4D, Galaxxy and (not sure) Hammyy). Glad it was a small meet as I got tons of great pics. Thanks for showing up, and once again testing the Newcomers system, hope to see you at the next one!

Edited by livejoker

outkast_ryder

Thanks Tick =) i appreciate the spot for the upcoming meet. Im from India so 16:00 PST roughly equates to about 04:00 or 04:30 IST. Which is all good, i'm a morning person so i will be there for the meet in the next 20 hours or so? correct me if i'm wrong.

P.S. - I have a mic and i will honour the reserved spot tonight =D

livejoker

Thanks Tick =) i appreciate the spot for the upcoming meet. Im from India so 16:00 PST roughly equates to about 04:00 or 04:30 IST. Which is all good, i'm a morning person so i will be there for the meet in the next 20 hours or so? correct me if i'm wrong.

India, wow, I think you might be the first person I meet from India! Can't wait to hear your accent (no homo). :)

I'll send you a friend request (tomorrow) on Xbox LIVE and will invite you when the meet starts.

7PM EST should be 4:30 IST, if this chart I'm looking at is correct.

***PICTURES OF MEET HAVE BEEN ADDED***

Edited by livejoker

galaxxy vivid

Can i please get a spot for tommorrow since i left early due to something that came up?

outkast_ryder

India, wow, I think you might be the first person I meet from India! Can't wait to hear your accent (no homo). :)

I'll send you a friend request (tomorrow) on Xbox LIVE and will invite you when the meet starts.

7PM EST should be 4:30 IST, if this chart I'm looking at is correct.

***PICTURES OF MEET HAVE BEEN ADDED***

@Tick - Cool man. its all good. looking forward to the invites and request. No bromance (thumbs up) Oh by the way, may sound stupid but is there a theme?

livejoker

-snip-

-snipier-

@Tick - Cool man. its all good. looking forward to the invites and request. No bromance (thumbs up) Oh by the way, may sound stupid but is there a theme?

There is no theme. People have been asking for one and next meet will have one. There is a possibility of applying a theme depending who wants to have one and how many people show up to this meet (we'll see, basically). Ask questions, it doesn't sound stupid at all. Only a fool would not ask questions as you'll never know the answer. :)

Can i please get a spot for tommorrow since i left early due to something that came up?

Sure thing! Spots are open for everyone - no more Newcomers vs Established - just good ol' fashion meets how they should be!

Mamzehh

I'd love to join in on a meet!

GT: Mamzeh

DontReachYoungBlood

Hey,

I'm down for the meet today!!!

MIC:Yes

Gt:Allididwaswin

(I am not new to car meets but for this one i am a Newcomer)

Cheers.

Mamzehh

Oh I also have a mic and I'll meet all other rules set!:)

danielhampson

Hammy & reckless - do not bother to respond as you'll be left out for this one. It says in the first post to state if you have a mic so you'll be the first ones to be ignored. Also, I will NOT BE AT THE COMPUTER SO DO NOT POST YOUR GAMERTAG OR SEND ME ANY MESSAGE - YOU WILL NOT BE INVITED. Please sign up sooner next time. :)

This is Hammy, I had to leave last night suddenly as I found out some terrible news, i'll be either getting a new mic today or along this week, sorry I didn't let you know, I must have read over that part in the paragraph.

livejoker

This is Hammy, I had to leave last night suddenly as I found out some terrible news, i'll be either getting a new mic today or along this week, sorry I didn't let you know, I must have read over that part in the paragraph.

Understandable, don't sweat it! Hope all is going good despite the news.

Also for the mic - I try to enforce that rule to make sure people read the post (or other posts and catch on). I hate how the car meet section is just a quick post about your gamertag and no banter or any hint that people read the original post.

I'd love to join in on a meet!

GT: Mamzeh

Added! (saw your other post as well, thanks for that)

Hey,

I'm down for the meet today!!!

MIC:Yes

Gt:Allididwaswin

(I am not new to car meets but for this one i am a Newcomer)

Cheers.

Newcomer versus Established system is out the door - not using it anymore. Everyone will be in the same lobby. On the other hand, I now do background checks such as check your posts and you don't have other posts (one so far and it's this one). Please understand my concern but I will have to put you as an EXTRA meaning, if there's a spot, I'll invite you. You've got 1 post, you joined today and we've recently had some troublesome players sniffing around meets. Excuse me as I have doubts about you. There are two ways of getting in my next meets:

1 - You get a spot in this meet and you turn out to be a cool guy.

2 - You post around the forum, join other meets and get good feedback from other members.

My next meet should be next week so that gives you a lot of time to find some great meets (and also a good opportunity to meet some cool people as well as the chance of seeing me in a meet hosted by someone around this section of the forum).

Mamzehh

Wait so is your next meet today or next week? V confused hah!

livejoker

Wait so is your next meet today or next week? V confused hah!

Meet is today (August 29th - Friday). Do you still want in?

Also, check my signature if you want to see the date & time quickly instead of looking on the first page.

Edited by livejoker

recklessness31

Invite to today's one

gt recklessness31

mic: yep

iLIKE PIE

Sorry about that i logged in to my spare account but here is my normal one trust me I'm not a troll!! (i've attended many meets and haven't been banned or stuff like that)

GT:Allididwaswin

Mic:Yes

livejoker

Sorry about that i logged in to my spare account but here is my normal one trust me I'm not a troll!! (i've attended many meets and haven't been banned or stuff like that)

GT:Allididwaswin

Mic:Yes

Why would you use a 2nd account when your 1st one has that picture?!

Thanks for understanding and fixing the issue. Added you! :)

Mamzehh

Yeah I still want in for sure!!

Velvet Material

Can I get an invite for the next meet?

GT > Velvet Material

Mic > Yes