2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Joy To The World [Could U Empty UR Garage?]

fw3

Joy To The World [Could U Empty UR Garage?]  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Whether for money, space, or just OCD, do you think you could/would ever clear out and sell your entire garage inventory?

• No way, I worked too hard to get all these Adders!
    • No, I really enjoy the cars I have and plan to keep them.
    • I could probably sell-off half, seeing as they're garbage anyway.
    • I could definitely sell-off half to make room.
    • Absolutely. I drive 2 out of 20 cars on a regular basis. What a waste, what a waste.
    • Yes, easily. If new DLC came out with cool stuff, yeah. Clearance sale ON!
    • Yes, but I most certainly would weep. Like a hairless cub in the cold.
    • I don't even have enough cars to sell, jerk!

Three Dog Night once sang, "If I were the king of the world, tell you what I'd do: I'd throw away the cars and the bars and the wars and make sweet love to you, singing, 'Joy to the World!'"

Well, I'm neither going to throw away the bars or make sweet love to you, but I do wonder... could you – or better yet – would you ever consider clearing out your entire garage(s) and starting your vehicle inventory from scratch?

Maybe you've done this already? What was it like? Liberating? Freeing? Gutwrenching? Did you weep?

Would be interested, as I'm debating cleaning house of two garages, keeping only two Bati's, a Hearse, and an Entity.

Thoughts? Cheers! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n_e1oqhiMM

• Like 2

My garage changes constantly...I waste so much money buying-selling-rebuying it's ridiculous. Anyways, I have no problems selling any cars if something I want more at the time pops up.

Edited by godziller
  • Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

Would never clean out my garages because I don't want the hassle of hunting down a Daemon, Bagger, or Mannana (sp?). Plus I'd imagine finding a Ruiner, and Phoenix would be a hassle as well.

On my second character I have been getting rid of easy to find cheap cars and have been replacing them with expensive cars just to launder money on the off chance R* does take away my hooker money.

• Like 2

There's only a handfull of cars that I don't want to get rid off. Those cars that you keep changing the cameraview on while driving because they're so gotdamn pretty.

But since it's only a game, sure.

GTA-Freak-Vi

I would clear most of the cars in my garage since I only drive like 2 of them while the rest just sit there gathering dust

The reason that the cars are in my garage is because I want them. If I didn't want them, I'd have sold them for cash. I'd say that in total, I have sold roughly 15 of my fully modded personal vehicles in the past to make money for new cars, and I plan to sell my Zentorno tomorrow and buy the Coquette Classic

Ballistic Jello

This is an interesting topic. I would like to see my balance after selling 18 or 20 fully modded cars as well.

2rqkacm.jpg

This is an interesting topic. I would like to see my balance after selling 18 or 20 fully modded cars as well.

Thank you. That's what I was thinking. I've got the (supposed) best cars in each class, as I really enjoy racing.

But I'm finding that I never get to use my Exemplar, Monroe, or Fugitive because rarely does anyone ever create races for those classes.

They do, but again – rarely.

Nowadays, I find that 98% of my time, in-game, is spent on two wheels, not four. I have FIVE Bati's and a bunch of other motorcycles that occupy one garage.

The other night I began selling off the bikes I never ride (Western Bagger, Daemon, Double-T, etc) and got a good chuck-o-change for them, too.

Now, I'm even considering dumping the second garage, altogether! I see no need to keep all these rides that just sit there, unused.

I love my Lemon Yellow Huntley, but seriously... when does anyone use it? No one creates SUV races!! LOL!!!

0_0.jpg

I wouldn't mind ridding myself of the burden of surplus assets, but hell no I would never sell an entire garage.

My garage is in a constant state of change...sometimes I'm just changing the colors or rims other times I'm fixing up street cars and trying them out. If I were pressed, I could deminish my garage to only two cars...good thing that sh*t ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

CrysisAverted

I would sell my entire garage for Formula 1 cars

I would not sell my 1st garage. My second only has 1 adder in it, and magically all of a sudden I have 10 adders, I sell 9, and then my original magically turns into ten once again. It keeps happening to me...

TimelyMeerkat

Three Dog Night once sang, "If I were the king of the world, tell you what I'd do: I'd throw away the cars and the bars and the wars and make sweet love to you, singing, 'Joy to the World!'"

Well, I'm neither going to throw away the bars or make sweet love to you.

Why won't you make sweet love to me? :cry:

OT: I only have six cars and I could get rid of everything but my Roosevelt.

GhostlySentinel

I voted that I could probably sell off half my cars. I have eight, and I would never touch my Bagger, Daemon, Merc Mesa or Vigero. The Vig especially, it's been with my character for a long time in one form or another.

My other vehicles are a Warrener, silver Rumpo, and something else I can't even remember in my LS garage (alongside the bikes and Vigero.) In my Blaine County garage, I've got a tuned up Sanchez and slightly less tuned Injection. All of my cars serve a purpose amd see plenty of use,* but I could get rid of most of them for something better for example, that new Coquette.

*except the one I can't remember.

NikkoCharger

If there wasn't a need to have at least one vehicle from each racing class then I would have never bought most of my vehicles anyway.

CarimboHanky

not full garage clearance for me...

i'd be willing to give up on all but 6 cars.

sandking(first pv)

feltzer(first bought car)

entity(first glitched car)

dubsta 2(obvious reasons)

roosevelt(collectible)

independence bike(collectible)

You'd have to pry them from my cold dead hands... then I could respawn and buy some new stuff.

I wouldn't mind selling off many of my cars, but I don't think the resale value is good enough, wish they would bump it up a bit.

TheJasonGallant

Could sell everything but my roosevelt. If I sell it I can't get it back :(

I couldn't get rid of them. I have two entire garages of modded/glitched/SP-MP'd vehicles and I can't get rid of them. I have two regular cars which are a Super Diamond and a Zentorno that are the only cars that are normal and I drive them around 10x more than any modded cars. I still can't get rid of my modded cars though :p

I've sold a full (secondary) garage once & half of my main garage at least twice.

--

collecting cars/bikes has always been my favorite part of GTA. an empty garage is just a blank canvas.

AceThaCreator

The day that i have to get rid of ALL of my cars is the day i retire from GTAonline ill just put it at that.

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Would never clean out my garages because I don't want the hassle of hunting down a Daemon, Bagger, or Mannana (sp?). Plus I'd imagine finding a Ruiner, and Phoenix would be a hassle as well.

On my second character I have been getting rid of easy to find cheap cars and have been replacing them with expensive cars just to launder money on the off chance R* does take away my hooker money.

exactly this.

When I drive a certain car that isn't for sale, for instance, like the sabre turbo they are more abundant than the fujusicle(how ever you spell it, the Cadillac car that's everywhere) but if I sell said sabre I may never see it again until a friend or random is driving one and has it spawn randomly. Also most of these cars don't have spawn locations.

So that's a no for me fw3. To much work to find my cars again. And I don't have the patience to keep changing sessions anymore.

BitPieStudios

I just made a racing car garage, so I won't be selling half my cars since I fully modded the best car for basically every class (except Z-Type, because screw that price tag LOL. Also, can't find the sedan I want.)

The other 10 "for fun" cars in my garage won't be leaving anytime soon, except i'd probably sell my rat-loader, which I only keep since it has no back.

Stringer Bell

ive cleaned my garage a few times just got tired of looking at the same ones

theres only one car ive never sold and never will sell and thats my adder....have had it since oct/nov

Edited by Poohdini

Well, I'm neither going to throw away the bars or make sweet love to you.

Why won't you make sweet love to me? :cry:

OT: I only have six cars and I could get rid of everything but my Roosevelt.

I understand the Roosevelt, as you could never get it back. That's how I feel about my Hearse, despite never driving it except to give away free hearses! ;)

As for the making of the sweet love, I reserve that for my lady. Unless you wanna give up that Roosevelt... then maybe we can talk. :O

• Like 1

Old-Tired-Grumpy

well no i would not sell 1/2 my garage

I have done mission after mission to get the money to buy them, and have 14 vehicles i like and use

Yes i only use 1 to goof off in freemode with and 1 for contract missions, the others for the most part are for racing