2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

This......is a step in the right direction

AgentExeider

AgentExeider

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52293/the-san-andreas-flight-school-update-coming-tomorrow-august

Tomorrow’s update will also introduce a host of gameplay changes to GTA Online – these include increased payouts for harder to complete missions and GTA$ bonuses for playing missions with others.

So first off, great that a new update is finally coming out, and it SEEMS like it's actual content this time. and as quoted above, while I am waiting for the more details part, implying more game play changes, the one that I am indeed glad is there is increased payouts, here is hoping it's actually significant and not just a half assed attempt just so they can say they are increasing the payouts.

I can't wait for the patch notes but I feel that this game might be finnally moving in the right direction.

Here's hoping.

Edited by AgentExeider

Arrows to Athens

Payouts are increasing? Alright who actually came up with this update cuz I know it ain't Rockstar.

BoJack Cognac

I sure hope they don't remove the ability to suicide-bomb other players and then use Passive Mode to run away.

• Like 2

AgentExeider

Payouts are increasing? Alright who actually came up with this update cuz I know it ain't Rockstar.

I am banking it on the crack induced hazes they have had from previous updates' boner ideas finnally winning out for us.... for once.

Edited by AgentExeider
  • Like 1

A Maned Wolf

Black Rabbit

$1 is an "increased payout", people are acting as if they're going up 2x or something

You're such a negative person. You must be fun to hang out with.

AgentExeider

$1 is an "increased payout", people are acting as if they're going up 2x or something

true, I pointed that out in the OP actually under "half assed attempts."

Bet they lower RR payout so those horny over jets have to grind hard.....I hate jets.

• Like 2

I sure hope they don't remove the ability to suicide-bomb other players and then use Passive Mode to run away.

How strange,I hope they make it MANDATORY

• Like 1

You're such a negative person. You must be fun to hang out with. Ok, you go and jump for joy for 3x payouts and then be disappointed...yeah, let's all be positive and hype sh*t up for no reason, that would be sooooo much better, right?

I hate to be "that guy" but it's about f*cking time. Completing missions like The Los Santos Connection & American Exports should never have given you the same or less payment as Rooftop Rumble.

Edited by Ermac.

I'm glad they're actually increasing the payout for missions that are more difficult than Rooftop Rumble. Thank you, Rockstar!

• Like 1

dVOJf7l.png

Even if they made a mission like Artificial Scarcity 10K like the original payout on hard I'd be happy. For all we know that or Hit 'Em Up and the likes won't improve.

Watch them lower other payouts too.

• Like 1

*after 1.16 comes out*

"Hey guys! What's going on? Today I'm going to show you how to get more money. You must have a friend for this. Before I say anything, drop a Like, Comment and Subscribe..."

Geisterfaust

Even if they made a mission like Artificial Scarcity 10K like the original payout on hard I'd be happy. For all we know that or Hit 'Em Up and the likes won't improve.

Yes, LS Connection, American Exports, Quarry carry, Docks to stock I & II, Base invaders should be buffed to $30,000. Same with Extradition.

Bust out is a nice example too.

But they should not nerf payouts for solo missions. That's what scares me.

• Like 2

There are certain missions that pay crap, death from above being one of them. I can see them upping the payout buy I don't see them increasing the payouts of any mission that already pays more than 10-12k They also did not mention whether or not the missions were hard already or about to get harder due to the update.

Arrows to Athens

I hope they lower the payout for RR or at least make it harder. I'm tired of that f*cking mission.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/729905-an-alternative-to-rr/

Or you could...you know...just not play it instead of trying to ruin it for others.

It affects my gaming experience but I can't play other missions because everyone is sucking the dick of Roofcock Dumble.

Yes, LS Connection, American Exports, Quarry carry, Docks to stock I & II, Base invaders should be buffed to $30,000. Same with Extradition.

Personally, I think Bust Out was worth the 15K. I have yet to fail it. With all of the guys randomly spawning in Titan now 10K would be good. Or they could just ditch the spawning guys seeing as we run up to their spawn point and take cover for them before they spawn.

If they don't bring the heli back on the radar in American Exports then I think the pay should be raised.

Edited by danowar

Geisterfaust

Personally, I think Bust Out was worth the 15K. I have yet to fail it.

If they don't bring the heli back on the radar in American Exports then I think the pay should be raised.

Oh yeah, after you said it I remember about bust-out. Pretty simple. You're right.

Problem with American export is getaway: cargobob is slow as hell to lose the cops easily. And entire amount of job is ridiculous: get to the base, steal a bob, lose the cops, kill some mercs, move container, bob container. Even describing that stuff is pain in the arse. I'm ignoring any invite to AE from strangers right now, because it's even worse than RR. An ocean of opportunities to fail.

R* f*cked up for good with that payout nerfing. Evidence of that are empty lobbies for that missions described above.

Edited by hei3enberg

*after 1.16 comes out*

"Hey guys! What's going on? Today I'm going to show you how to get more money. You must have a friend for this. Before I say anything, drop a Like, Comment and Subscribe..."

nailed it
  • Like 2