Updates are a myth. Give me some color ideas...

JoeBoneless

I'm not buying into any more update hype. I'm still not bored if my new attack helicopter from the Independence Day dlc (thanks Youtube!)

So, I'm taking all the money I saved and buying a Stinger GT.

I want it to look as Ferrari red as possible. What are some suggestions on how to achieve this?

I'm not buying into any more update hype. I'm still not bored if my new attack helicopter from the Independence Day dlc (thanks Youtube!)

So, I'm taking all the money I saved and buying a Stinger GT.

I want it to look as Ferrari red as possible. What are some suggestions on how to achieve this?

For that almost 'tomato-red' traditional Ferrari look:

45.jpg

...I'd recommend Torino Red - it's lighter in hue and more 'orange-red' than the regular red, while most of the other reds are too dark, and have too much purple/blue tones (making them look more wine-red in darker lighting):

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think I went with formula red, with some other red pearlescent.

Edit: thought looking at the shine on the side I might have used silver.

Edited by Android76

"Updates are a myth." hmmm....sounds interesting!

I don't see anything worthwhile in the new update anyways other than maybe military clothes.

The car is cool looking but everyone is gonna have it I'll just drive a friends. I don't see any new armed aircraft so no need to waste money there

Gucci Flip Flops

I don't see anything worthwhile in the new update anyways other than maybe military clothes.

The car is cool looking but everyone is gonna have it I'll just drive a friends. I don't see any new armed aircraft so no need to waste money there

I'm not in the mood for the next DLC tomorrow although, its pretty lame.

Maya Echo Visari

I'm pretty sure everyone is still going to be driving the Zentorno. Give the new car two weeks, and watch them disappear before your eyes.

I'm pretty sure everyone is still going to be driving the Zentorno. Give the new car two weeks, and watch them disappear before your eyes.

Exactly. I think it will have some fan base as it's a classic corvette but generally I don't expect to see it much.

I've seen one liberator in the last month haha

• Like 1