2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

New Apartments/Houses Idea

Rented

In the last update(Independence Day) we got some pretty sweet houses but they are a bit small for a rich GTA Online kingpin. Flying through Vinewood Hills you might notice that there are plenty of beautiful properties which could hold all of your 10 cars and at the end of the day you could watch the sun setting through your floor-to-roof windows. I have some ideas for those who would rather use elevators to go in their 6th floor apartment.

This topic will showcase a few of my finds in the Los Santos property "market" but if you have some houses or apartments that you like feel free to post them as a reply and who knows maybe Rockstar likes and implements our ideas.

Please share your feedback as a reply, it would mean a lot and maybe if a lot of people like these properties R* might notice this topic.

Let's start off with the apartments(click the spoiler to view the description and the photos)

(The prices are only estimates)

Unknown Building, Alta(With the High Life Interior)$470,000

Beautiful apartment with tennis court at the back, swimming pool and other relaxation options on the roof. Very close to the freeway.
Alta.jpg
The Entrance
Alta_Enterance.jpg
Garage
Alta_Garage.jpg
The View(roughly)
Alta_View.jpg

The Jetty, Pacific Bluffs(With the High Life interior)$490,000

Sunny apartment with a terrace entrance and pool on the terrace. Right next to the beach and the freeway.
Pacific_Bluffs.jpg
The Entrance
Pacific_Bluffs_Enterance.jpg
Garage
Pacific_Bluffs_Garage.jpg
The View
Pacific_Bluffs_View.jpg

The Jetty, Pacific Bluffs(With normal high end(non High Life) interior)$500,00

Same as the previous one, only difference is the view and the interior.
Front view(what you see as you walk in the door)
Pacific_Bluffs_View_Big.jpg
Right View(What you see if you look to the right of the door or from the bedroom)
Pacific_Bluffs_View_Big_2.jpg

Now onto the houses

Kimble Hill Drive, Vinewood Hills(With normal high end(non High Life) interior)$550,000

Large house with a beautiful view and a swimming pool.
Kimble_Hill_Dr.jpg
The Garage and Entrance
Kimble_Hill_Dr_Enterance.jpg
Front View(as you walk in the door)
Kimble_Hill_Dr_View_Top_2.jpg
View to the right
Kimble_Hill_Dr_View_Top.jpg
View from the bedroom
Kimble_Hill_Dr_View_Bottom.jpg

South Vinewood Hills(High Life Interior)$450,000

Modest house in the hills with a decent view and easy access from the main roads.
South_Vinewood_Hills.jpg
Entrance and the Garage
South_Vinewood_Hills_Entrance.jpg
View
South_Vinewood_Hills_View.jpg

Whispymound Dr, Vinewood Hills(Normal high end(non High Life) interior)$650,000

My personal favorite. Beautiful modern look, large swimming pool looking over the Los Santos sky line.
Whispymound_Dr.jpg
Whispymound_Dr_2.jpg
Entrance
Whispymound_Dr_Entrance.jpg
Garage
Whispymound_Dr_Garage.jpg
Front view(what you see as you walk in the door)
Whispymound_Dr_Front_View.jpg
Whispymound_Dr_Front_View_Night.jpg
View to the right
Whispymound_Dr_Right.jpg
View from the Bedroom
Whispymound_Dr_Bedroom_View.jpg

For the apartments I have based the prices of the High Life update and for the houses I based them of both the High Life update and the houses' looks and obliviously view and location.

Edited by Rented

F8i4bRU.png

E•MO•TION

*looks at The Jetty*

Yes! Yes! Yes!

We need a proper beach view! :inlove:

• Like 1

L8m1zfV.png

Not A Nice Person

I like the second Jetty apartment, It'll suck if it has the high life interior, Should have a Malibu feel and other houses/apartments should be designed to location.

like the idea I've seen better places tho

Yeah well, there are a lot of nice houses in San Andreas, but I like the first one cause of it's roof, you can't see it in the picture, go check it out your self I think it's pretty nice...

The Jetty speaks for it self.

And the first vinewood hills house, might not be the best there is but It has a very nice view and an the exterior fits the interior. But don't worry there's a really nice house that I'll post later which is much better looking...

F8i4bRU.png

like the idea I've seen better places tho

Yeah well, there are a lot of nice houses in San Andreas, but I like the first one cause of it's roof, you can't see it in the picture, go check it out your self I think it's pretty nice...

The Jetty speaks for it self.

And the first vinewood hills house, might not be the best there is but It has a very nice view and an the exterior fits the interior. But don't worry there's a really nice house that I'll post later which is much better looking...

i mean they look something rockstar would add to the game. but i'd like to see masons like that one by the military base i think is red and next to it there some sort of grape field idk but yeah

Black Terminator

I really like the Jetty one. I always wanted to live in that apartment. The view is incredible.

Loving the kimble hill drive one. views look great. dont know if they'll still look that good once r* got their hands on them tho lol

I have updated the post. It now includes the two houses I promised and the estimated prices.

F8i4bRU.png

AgentBuckwald

The Jetty apartment looks badass. Don't care about the interior, as long as it has an ocean view and a balcony, I'll be fulfilled.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

If any of the mansions woud have a 10 car garage and have each their unique interior they shoud never cost less then 1.5 mil to be honest....☺

i woud give for some of the mansions i have seen in vinewood hills more then 3 mil because they look so nice:o

If any of the mansions woud have a 10 car garage and have each their unique interior they shoud never cost less then 1.5 mil to be honest....☺

i woud give for some of the mansions i have seen in vinewood hills more then 3 mil because they look so nice:o

Yeah well to be honest I think the Whyspymound Drive should be around $750,000 but I don't think other players would like that... Besides it would depend on R* if they would even add them...

Anyway thanks for sharing your opinion and by the way I think in reality it's worth around 2.5M.

F8i4bRU.png

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Yeah well to be honest I think the Whyspymound Drive should be around $750,000 but I don't think other players would like that... Besides it would depend on R* if they would even add them...

Anyway thanks for sharing your opinion and by the way I think in reality it's worth around 2.5M.

Yea well to be honest though quite some things in gta are overpriced....(beside some of the super cars...find the zentorno being way underpriced)...unique properties like that, they are worth it and people complaining can always move into high end apartments without being in any true disadvantage

I realy woudnt like the idea that everyone that can afford a zentorno can afford a mansion with a 10 car garage

Just look at the amount of custom zentornos in races and the amount of them in freeroam and you get what i mean :/

Consider with all that the fact that lately they arent owned by half of the people in sessions anymore and you come to the conclusion half of the people in gta online can apperantly just miss a vehicle with such a capital of ingame money put in it and sell it for a much lower price then that they have payed for it :/

And yea...people are gonna get mad....but im not saying something i didnt think about,contrary to many people :)

And yea,nothing yet confirmed on the abillity to purchase mansions sadley enough....woud be so awsome :D

Yea well to be honest though quite some things in gta are overpriced....(beside some of the super cars...find the zentorno being way underpriced)...unique properties like that, they are worth it and people complaining can always move into high end apartments without being in any true disadvantage

I realy woudnt like the idea that everyone that can afford a zentorno can afford a mansion with a 10 car garage

Just look at the amount of custom zentornos in races and the amount of them in freeroam and you get what i mean :/

Consider with all that the fact that lately they arent owned by half of the people in sessions anymore and you come to the conclusion half of the people in gta online can apperantly just miss a vehicle with such a capital of ingame money put in it and sell it for a much lower price then that they have payed for it :/

And yea...people are gonna get mad....but im not saying something i didnt think about,contrary to many people :)

And yea,nothing yet confirmed on the abillity to purchase mansions sadley enough....woud be so awsome :D

Well yeah but that would be unfair for people who can't play GTA Online alot. I love unique stuff too but instead of increasing the prices of the properties they should add more so the players have plenty to chose from therefore less players will own the exact same one so they will be a little bit more unique. Edited by Rented

F8i4bRU.png

I have an addition that I don't think has been added here. In Vinewood Hills I believe, there is a street which is a dead end, so it's mainly for houses. there are 2 or 3 (or 4?) houses on that street. Huge, beautiful houses, nice area. I'd like those houses/mansions to be on sale.

if anyone could get pics? i'm not IG atm, and prob won't be for a few days, so I can't get them myself. I believe they're on the Lenny avery site (could be wrong)

I have an addition that I don't think has been added here. In Vinewood Hills I believe, there is a street which is a dead end, so it's mainly for houses. there are 2 or 3 (or 4?) houses on that street. Huge, beautiful houses, nice area. I'd like those houses/mansions to be on sale.

if anyone could get pics? i'm not IG atm, and prob won't be for a few days, so I can't get them myself. I believe they're on the Lenny avery site (could be wrong)

I think I know what you're talking about, the mansions near Lake Vinewood? They're really nice, especially the first to the left. Only problem is that it wouldn't fit the already existing interiors... but maybe R* could create a new one maybe with the furniture, prop's from Michael's house? But I think there's one that could fit the old high end interior, I'll check it out...

F8i4bRU.png

f*ck off , too long i cant read it

Simple solution; then don't read it, look at the pictures if you want to, if you don't then just leave the topic. Btw welcome to GTA Forums I've seen you JUST registered, people won't be happy with your replies especially admins.

F8i4bRU.png

williamdhall

f*ck off , too long i cant read it

Simple solution; then don't read it, look at the pictures if you want to, if you don't then just leave the topic. Btw welcome to GTA Forums I've seen you JUST registered, people won't be happy with your replies especially admins.

it's ok , i make new adccounts everyday , thank you for the "welcome" and bye cuz this account gonna get banned

ZombieBatman

I'd love to live in the jetty one...a nice sea view...and convience on where I can hide the bodies >_>!

Whispymound_Dr_Right.jpg

View from the Bedroom

isnt that Franklins house from SP.... id prefer to have the option for that, considering it already has a fully built interior with an awesome view...

The Jetty is a hotel.

Yeah I tought about that but waren't sure, in GTA San Andreas they let us buy hotel suites and besides some hotels have apartments. But just look at the view and the terrace, it seems to be everybody's favourite...

F8i4bRU.png

Whispymound_Dr_Right.jpg

View from the Bedroom

isnt that Franklins house from SP.... id prefer to have the option for that, considering it already has a fully built interior with an awesome view...

Yeah Franklin's house is right next to it,,, They both look similar and almost has the exact same view. Go check it out yourself...

And in my opinion the front garden looks better on this house(Franklin's don't even have one, just a drive way) But anyway I don't think R* would add a protagonist's safehouse to GTA Online...

F8i4bRU.png

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

About the thing it not being fair against other people who dont play alot....kinda a decade ago that was just a rule with any game i beleve :)

i beleve hardcore players got legit beyond 500 by now....and i cant imagen none of them having atyleast 5 mil in their pocket unless they are realy high spenders

seriously, gta online woud be awsome if there woud be still something for those players...but there isnt even something outstandingly special for a average grinder like me.

sertainly if you consider that gta 6 probably isnt something for next year :)

though there are more things...worser things still wrong with gta online, this one is something that sometimes bothers me :/

There's a perfect house near the university that could be added to the game - quite easily actually considering it's very similar to Franklin's house. I have wanted it for a while. In fact, I'd take any house on this quiet little dead end street!

Driveway/Garage/Front:

0_0.jpg

Garage:

0_0.jpg

Entrance:

0_0.jpg

Back:

0_0.jpg

View:

0_0.jpg