Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,001 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Furry_Monkey

iFruit Fiddler - Unlock all iFruit mods

Furry_Monkey

Furry Monkey, it worked!!! You are the man!!! Thanks a lot for all your patience bro. Appreciated

No problem mate - glad you got it working :)

Peak hunter

do we get the upgrades for free?

Edited by Peak hunter

Furry_Monkey

do we get the upgrades for free?

No - as far as I know there's no way to do that. You still pay full price. This just gives you the option to get upgrades that are out of your league, so to speak.

peyo_taino

Is there a way to use the unobtainable modded colors (fluo blue, etc) using this method? Or does it have to be strictly using the hex editor/social club methods?

Furry_Monkey

Is there a way to use the unobtainable modded colors (fluo blue, etc) using this method? Or does it have to be strictly using the hex editor/social club methods?

If the colours were sent in orders as RGB or hex values then it would be no problem, but they're not, so we can't choose anything that's not on the list. It's a real shame, but at least there is a way, as you say.

obsidian_eclipse

Its a shame you can't add police sirens and the like, however it would probably be annoying when everyone has them and r* would end up doing something drastic.

Babazoolay

How would this tutorial work for the Windows 8 iFruit app and is there a video to explain this better?

Furry_Monkey

How would this tutorial work for the Windows 8 iFruit app and is there a video to explain this better?

A video would be rather pointless for this. It is literally 'read what it says and do it, step-by-step'. It should work the same for Windows Phone. Obviously setting it to use a proxy server is different from phone-to-phone, but the rest should be the same.

Babazoolay

A video would be rather pointless for this. It is literally 'read what it says and do it, step-by-step'. It should work the same for Windows Phone. Obviously setting it to use a proxy server is different from phone-to-phone, but the rest should be the same.

I'm not on about the Windows Phone app but the actual Windows app

Furry_Monkey

Sorry, yeah I misunderstood that. I wasn't aware there is a Windows application. It should still work the same. Just set your PC to use Fiddler as the proxy server.

Edited by Furry_Monkey

Atska

Sorry, yeah I misunderstood that. I wasn't aware there is a Windows application. It should still work the same. Just set your PC to use Fiddler as the proxy server.

Is there also a hex code for editing a cars transmission?

Furry_Monkey

Is there also a hex code for editing a cars transmission?

You can only change things that you can order through ifruit, so no.

DBrasco

Can anyone explain how to do this in Android? For example what should I put at hostname? And I suppose I need to select static ip in order to fill in my pc's ip?

Furry_Monkey

Can anyone explain how to do this in Android? For example what should I put at hostname? And I suppose I need to select static ip in order to fill in my pc's ip?

You don't need to set a static IP on your PC, but obviously if you don't then you'll need to change the IP address of your proxy settings on your phone every time your PC's IP address changes. Host name will be your PC's IP address, and you only need to specify the port. Ignore the "Bypass proxy for" field, if you have it.

Thinking about it, you *may* be able to use the PC's name, rather than IP address. I've not tried that - I'll try it later when I get home.

Edited by Furry_Monkey

DBrasco

So when you wrote to give your phone your pc's ip address it means that you need to put your pc's ip at the hostname? I was talking about using a static ip on my phone as I thought I needed to change my phone's ip...

Thanks for the help though.

DBrasco

Allright I have now set it up according to your advice, but everytime I click on LS Customs I get a message that says 'connection failure' and I need to login to Social Club again. The message keeps reapearing whenever I want to open LS Customs again.

Edited by DBrasco

jackrobot

I think the last ifruit update has rendered it broken on android (not sure about ios) as I've recently started a second character and discovered my custom plates aren't available for her so decided to reorder them again. I've been using Bluestacks as it's the only solution that's worked in the past. Anyway, like you and a lot of others, it's impossible to log in to social club. When I first started up ifruit I got a message saying the app needs an update and to sign in and it just won't sign in.

But even those that have managed to install the update are just getting a black screen, in the past you would just click the black screen and LSC would load but it doesn't work anymore. Hopefully there's a fix soon.

Furry_Monkey

Allright I have now set it up according to your advice, but everytime I click on LS Customs I get a message that says 'connection failure' and I need to login to Social Club again. The message keeps reapearing whenever I want to open LS Customs again.

Try clearing app data and see if that helps. I've had to do this a few times myself. iFruit is flaky at best.

I think the last ifruit update has rendered it broken on android (not sure about ios) as I've recently started a second character and discovered my custom plates aren't available for her so decided to reorder them again. I've been using Bluestacks as it's the only solution that's worked in the past. Anyway, like you and a lot of others, it's impossible to log in to social club. When I first started up ifruit I got a message saying the app needs an update and to sign in and it just won't sign in.

But even those that have managed to install the update are just getting a black screen, in the past you would just click the black screen and LSC would load but it doesn't work anymore. Hopefully there's a fix soon.

I used this recently and it worked. I did have the black screen issue that you mention but I just left it and it eventually worked. I think I've had to leave it as long as a minute before it worked.

As above, if you're having problems then clearing app data is always the best place to start.

Furry_Monkey

A bit of an update. I've made a website where you can follow step-by-step instructions on setting things up, and there's a tool there that will make order files for you, so you just save them to your PC and place your order.

This should hopefully make things a lot clearer and simpler. Shout if you need help.

Thanks for the rename, Tiger ;)

Edited by Furry_Monkey

EKGene

Furry_Monkey, this is probably one of the coolest things I have seen on these forums.

I am fond of how the site is displayed. Clean. Simple. Slick.

Also, font.

Just may have to utilize this.

Furry_Monkey

Furry_Monkey, this is probably one of the coolest things I have seen on these forums.

I am fond of how the site is displayed. Clean. Simple. Slick.

Also, font.

Just may have to utilize this.

Thanks man - that's much appreciated :)

Glad you like it, and hopefully it'll help too!

Error2k

Nice. It's like Charles + iFruit but easier

Furry_Monkey

Nice. It's like Charles + iFruit but easier

Exactly. Asking people to modify data during a HTTP request is far from user friendly. I like to try and make things simple :)

hotrats773

This is my first time seeing this and I cannot wait to try it! Thanks for doing this.

iSaint9

Can you change wheel color with this? Because if you can, I would consider changing to this method.

Furry_Monkey

Can you change wheel color with this? Because if you can, I would consider changing to this method.

I'm not aware of any way of changing the wheel colour with iFruit. Do you know of such a thing, with any other method? If so I may be able to incorporate it into this.

§†rāngė

So is this only if you use ifruit with a phone or will bluestacks work?

Furry_Monkey

So is this only if you use ifruit with a phone or will bluestacks work?

I've not done it, but I imagine it would work fine with Bluestacks as it's just an Android emulator and would use the same network connection as a phone. There shouldn't be any difference.

Khoda

Thanks a lot mate, I was dreading unlocking all of the race mods and paint jobs again on my new character

Got it working in about 20 minutes without any problems :^:

0_0.jpg

Edited by Khoda

immature shitposter

this is neat

question, will this work with windows XP

no I will never 'upgrade'

Charles was really a pain trying to get it to work, how will this go over on XP??