GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Official God Mode Appreciation Thread

oo00oo00oo

21aeidc.jpg

I love owning noobs with god mode on this game. I love rolling up on scrubs who think they got game then BLAM! DED!

One time I destroyed an entire free roam battle of 8 people with god mode. Killed all of them at least twice each and they all left the session!

Other times I'll just be rollin' and kids send me lots of messages and add me because I'm cool. It's really a lot of fun. If you haven't tried it you should. For those of you who do use it, what's your favorite story of using it?

Then even if Rockstar takes forever to deliver the next patch I win cuz I've got god mode, if the patch is released right now I win (cuz I'll have new stuff). Either way, I win.

#Winning

2dbl4de.jpg

• Like 2

matajuegos01

>likes to own noobs by using god mode

>noobs

>god mode

wat

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

21aeidc.jpg

I love owning noobs with god mode on this game. I love rolling up on scrubs who think they got game then BLAM! DED!

One time I destroyed an entire free roam battle of 8 people with god mode. Killed all of them at least twice each and they all left the session!

Other times I'll just be rollin' and kids send me lots of messages and add me because I'm cool. It's really a lot of fun. If you haven't tried it you should. For those of you who do use it, what's your favorite story of using it?

Then even if Rockstar takes forever to deliver the next patch I win cuz I've got god mode, if the patch is released right now I win (cuz I'll have new stuff). Either way, I win.

#Winning

2dbl4de.jpg

you do know using godmode that your cheating! :miranda:

Why can this guy post still?

Agreed! God Mode Appreciation is NOT appreciated here!

• Like 1

cmon where are the funny stories of ppl using god mode??

There won't be any or this will get locked before they can post...

cmon where are the funny stories of ppl using god mode??

There won't be any or this will get locked before they can post...

i don't see why not. i mainly used it to unlock the weapon tints but along the way i had a few funny encounters. kids give the best reactions though!

Nah nah nah Gta 6

I f*cking despise god mode, worst glitch/hack of any multiplayer game.

• Like 2

I f*cking despise god mode, worst glitch/hack of any multiplayer game.

i hate it too.

Moderators should close this thread and ban the dick who created. All my hate for cheaters and sites wich promotes cheaters. Is this site promoting this sh*t?

Moderators should close this thread and ban the dick who created. All my hate for cheaters and sites wich promotes cheaters. Is this site promoting this sh*t?

why can't i talk about god mode?? so you don't like it. i do and i wanna talk about it

Ya, nothing good will EVER come from a thread like this so I might as well the "No life fascist Mod" that locks this.....whatever this is.