GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

buyer's remorse

Kaiju Blue

to many, GTAO revolves mainly about getting money in order to buy things such as properties or cars.

have you ever used your hard-earned money to buy something and almost immediately regretted it? i certainly have. i wasted money early on for a garage, when i should've been a bit more patient and bought an apartment. another time, i was saving up for a Massacro on my main character. However, I got impatient and bought a Carbonizzare when i had around 210k. i sold it after less than a week.

then there's also SELLER's remorse. i regret selling my first vacca in order to fund my turismo r modifications.

has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

Everything from Pegasus... everything.

i still have my journey rv and i still never drive it, and i can't sell it!!

• Like 2

I toked up too much one night and bought all sorts of ugly ass clothing for my character. Every time I change clothes in my APT/house I am reminded about the dangers of smoking and playing GTA:O......

Before we were able to own two garages I sold my Ruiner - I regretted the hell out of that decision but was able to pick up another one once I had another garage. Other than that I regret buying the tank as I never use it and it cost a ton of money.

Edited by Apollo00063
  • Like 6

I've been a billionaire . So I have owned everything. I regret nothing . I am still a millionaire . And I can still rearrange my entire garage in one night and not break a sweat. You kids are playing this game all wrong lol

• Like 3

xoC18H21NO3xo

I don't regret the purchase but I regret the order in which I purchased the clothing. Like, I wish I had of bought only my favorite hats first so that they would be more easy to switch to in the interaction menu.

I have regretted buying so many vehicles, because many of them turned out to have crappy handling.

However, I will never regret buying the Buzzard Attack Chopper! This is my money-maker!

A Maned Wolf

My dumbass self buying a yacht.....

Its been mothballed for 9 months : |

• Like 2

I've been a billionaire . So I have owned everything. I regret nothing . I am still a millionaire . And I can still rearrange my entire garage in one night and not break a sweat. You kids are playing this game all wrong lol

Uh most people don't cheat to get ahead and I think that was the point of this thread. I on the other hand would love to have a few million if you could spare some haha

Black Terminator

I regret buying that 1 million american truck. :( R.I.P Second Turismo. :(

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

the only thing I regret ever buying was the Warrener when it first came out, everyone just kept talking about how cool it was so I bought it, drove it around, sold it in like ten minutes. Not for me.

Having a billion dollars kinda takes away any feelings of buyin anything. It's kinda like having a genie to grant wishes.

I guess that's what living in Abu Dhabi is like.

Even now hooker funds have me over and above any amount I possibly could have saved legit. So no, not yet. If I waste all my money on the hydra and miljet I might be upset if the miljet is turrible.

the only thing I regret ever buying was the Warrener when it first came out, everyone just kept talking about how cool it was so I bought it, drove it around, sold it in like ten minutes. Not for me.

I see you got tricked into becoming a hipster.

• Like 2

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

DUMP!

yes. Even though I bought mine with gifted billions back in December, I still regret it. I was hoping it was going to be like in San Andreas. But Nooo.

Yes...the house in the hills, can't remember the name of the neighborhood. Sold it 10 minutes after I bought it.

If I could return anything, it would be everything, with the exception of the heavy sniper, sniper rifle and advanced rifle. And, I would keep the "free" garage that came with the Collector's Edition.

Oh, and I'd also keep one of the Hipster glasses (forgot the name/style) and the "black mysterious" mask from the Valentine's Day Massacre Special update.

Uh most people don't cheat to get ahead and I think that was the point of this thread. I on the other hand would love to have a few million if you could spare some hahaI hardly call it cheating . This game series has conditioned me to get money any way I can . Probably the reason rockstar hadn't done a money wipe .

Aussie Darkrider

This car Lampadati Pigalle, didn't like it from the start to drive, didn't like it after fully upgrading. Sold within 48 hours, I did try to like it for its style, but nah.

• Like 3

The Coquette. Not a fan of the handling, felt like I was driving a toy car.

The tank. Got bored of it after 5 minutes.

And I regret replacing my Bifta with a Sanchez. Too easy and boring to win races with it.

I haven't used the monster truck more than once.. The Dubster 6x6 was a bit sh*t too. The Dubster it on my hit list of things to sell when I have a worthy car to replace it. I sold my Warrener within an hour too.

Edited by elfoam

My dumbass self buying a yacht.....

Its been mothballed for 9 months : |

There are only 2 days you enjoy a boat. The day you buy it, and the day you sell it....if only I could sell my yacht :dontgetit:

• Like 2

the nameless

I bought a Blade and got tired of it very fast, I got a Bifta when they were free, but replaced (back in the 1 garage days) thinking, it's free, I can always get it again. Then they make it 75 grand + mods, just not worth it when you have a Sanchez. I bought a Huntly S for SUV races, I have probably raced it once, and drove it around about 3 times.

The tank which is boring and a waste of money and also my Vacca, I really like Lamborghinis but was disappointed from the way it drives. Still, I didn't sell it since its a Lambo so it sits in my garage.

While I don't quite have buyers remorse, the Liberator was far too expensive for what it is. I only bought it because it was limited edition and barely ever use it.

• Like 1