• Lance Vance (VC)
    • Sonny Forelli (VC)
    • Big Smoke (SA)
    • Kazuki Kasen (LCS)
    • Massimo Torini's Helicopter (LCS)
    • Armando Mendez (VCS)
    • Diego Mendez and Jerry Martinez (VCS)
    • Dimitri in "A Dish Served Cold" (IV)
    • Dimitri/Pegorino in Final mission (IV)
    • Other

So I'm making one of those "what's your favorite" type thread. Anyways what is your favorite "boss fight" in the GTA series? I based the Poll decisions depending if they are the main antagonist and If they fight back. You can choose the Other option if I forgot to mention one. It can be a minor character such as Dardan from GTA IV.

My favorite has to be between Kazuki Kasen or Dimitri on the Platypus.

I liked Kazuki's fight because I did the mission in the middle of a storm at night and because I shot him with a revolver. His last words were "He's cheating!"

Drunken Cowboy

All of them; honestly, were pretty unbearable: Just wave after wave of guys with sh*tty checkpoints.

Despite IV being my favorite game, that final mission will live in Infamy: accidentally sliding the dirt bike a little too much into the water, having the game go to dismount the ladder instead of getting on the dirt bike, not having enough speed when hitting the ramp, handling the clunky-ass Annihilator whilst dodging rockets, and NO checkpoints...

Of all the final boss fights, Big Smoke was pretty memorable, especially the chase with Tenpenny afterwards. Miraculously, I did that entire thing in one go, I can't imagine the checkpoint hell if I missed the firetruck or died in the warehouse...

Dimitri on the Platypus was challenging but fun enough. I don't really count it as a boss fight but that's my vote.

Untitled-2.gif

I voted other 'cause there's a few elaborate ones I want to throw out there:

CJ vs Old Snakehead Guy:

From mission The Da Nang Thang. You're blasted out of the sky, board a freighter with nothing more than a knife and encounter this guy who wants to duel with you the old fashioned way. He tosses Carl a Katana and you duke it out, no outside interference, no bullsh*t. He's pretty easy to kill but I like the principal of it and how it differs from kill twenty goons to shoot the big bad boss.

Tommy vs... taxi cabs?

Cabmaggedon. You've pissed off VC Cabs and now they want to kill Vercetti. You've got to survive them attempting to ram you into the water/run you over when your Cabbie blows up for one minute before their boss appears in a Zebra Cab to finish the job. Bizarre and thoroughly entertaining, especially if you manage to get the boss driver out of his cab and fight him with the Katana.

• Like 2

Actually boss fights suck in GTA.

The best boss fights are from Saints Row.

Those are really boss fights, when you are restricted to a limit area and the boss is invincible only until he has to reload his weapon.

But if i had to choose, i would go with Big Smoke cause that part of the mission kinda felt like a boss fight.

Big Smoke! ('I did it for the money, power....')

You either die a SP fan or live long enough to see Online enter the series.

Didn't you forget about Salvatore and Catalina?

• Like 2

Obviously: Sonny. Although it would only take few seconds to kill him: it was fun.

''I just wanted to piss you off before I kill you.''

-Tommy Vercetti to Sonny before he executes Lance, the bodyguards, and Sonny.

mrfilmpjesmaker123

Big smoke.

The bossfight in GTA Chinatown wars , Kenny Wu is awesome too.

mrfilmpjesmaker123

What about Catalina? I thought that was pretty epic.

Oh yeah :D

That was a epic mission. Still wonder what happened to Maria though...

None, really stand out to me - not counting VCS / LCS.

Cool, but nothing great.

It's End of the Line, the ending that doesn't become increasingly facile. It feels long and for the first time player, might turn quite interesting to actually witness Tenpenny being the part of the ending.

The ending isn't just running and gunning to get through the scenes and reach the end of the storyline.

It's much challenging compared to others.

So, should easily be one of the best endings gameplay wise.

For those asking about GTA 3's final mission, the helicopter doesn't really attack you but instead just moves around the Dam, correct me if I'm wrong though.

For those asking about GTA 3's final mission, the helicopter doesn't really attack you but instead just moves around the Dam, correct me if I'm wrong though.

It bombs the place. Besides, you have to fight Catalinas goons.

Man... Did you even play it? It tries to bomb ya.

• Like 1

Payne Killer

Big smoke

Glad I killed his fat ass. Eating all my boys food, when were killing ballas, the hell is wrong with him.

QELXDiM.jpg

• 1 month later...
GTA_Sharpshooter

So only i think that killing Pegorino in Out Of Comission is coller than Dimitri in a Dish Served Cold?Anyways Sonny because Scarface + Italian Mafia