GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gta Online Racing Errors

Skull2knight

Skull2knight

Okay this is pretty old but if you guys didn't notice its mostly IMPOSSIBLE to race in Gta online due to the fact half of the time it'll stay in the loading screen for 10 minutes then it will FINALLY kick you in a race with no people and your only the host. And when i'm in a race there will like that 1 person that says joining and it takes FOREVER for him to join. Or the On Call feature thats annoying too because people can't even join a race when that happens. Or when you finish a race you'll see the winner bald sorta and his mask or glasses are off. Its so bugged -_- Anyone else find Racing in GTA annoying?

Posted in wrong section. Moving to online forum...

The Lonesome Drifter

It's much more serious with jobs, but true this is getting annoying now races and the completely empty "except for 1000000RP MUST JOIN YOLOSWAGS lobbies" DM's are suffering too :/

r* done 15 pates in 11 months, but not had one for over 6 weeks now... A much larger time gap than usual resulting in the MANY errors they created in patching old ones becoming gamebreaking :( sad way for the game to go...

I race quite a lot, it's pretty much the only thing I do in GTA Online anymore. I'd say that 1 out of every 10 people take 7 million years to load and that everyone else is fine. Unless they try and press view joined players info because they want to mute some arse who is either breathing loudly for no reason or playing loud, sh*t, music. GG Rockstar on not being able to mute via mobile phone.

Arrows to Athens

I race quite a lot, it's pretty much the only thing I do in GTA Online anymore. I'd say that 1 out of every 10 people take 7 million years to load and that everyone else is fine. Unless they try and press view joined players info because they want to mute some arse who is either breathing loudly for no reason or playing loud, sh*t, music. GG Rockstar on not being able to mute via mobile phone.

There is a Quick Job bug. If you select it you will be put in the sky for 3 minutes and then put into a lobby by yourself. On other's screens it says 'Joining' then 'Left'.