GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gta Collectors Edition DLC Help

Cjmfootball99

Cjmfootball99

Okay I know I probably sound very desperate but I am willing to trade multiple items if someone could license transfer me the collectors edition DLC. I cannot afford the prices people sell them for. I will skype you and prove to you I only want the DLC. Thanks to all and please PM or reply to this topic!

is that even possible? the only way i know is to get it from ebay . i been dyin for this dlc . i really want the stunt plane trials.

also collectors and special edition are the same dlc i believe. please correct me if i am wrong.

The Lonesome Drifter

Doubt anybody would help you even if they could, many of the CE owners are annoyingly overprotective of its "exclusiveness".

Plus this is the internet, trust for these sorts of thing doesn't grow on trees.

I'm not even sure it's possible. As each code can be activated like twice or something

Also

u82iP6T.gif

• Like 2

is that even possible? the only way i know is to get it from ebay . i been dyin for this dlc . i really want the stunt plane trials.

also collectors and special edition are the same dlc i believe. please correct me if i am wrong.

SE is the hammer, desert eagle, and bullpop shotgun i believe.

CE is those things plus a free 2 car garage, the hotknife, an electric sports car, and a motorcycle. I forget the name of the last 2.

Edited by blk95ta

Hyde Original

How exactly the license transfer works?

You need to give them your proflie and let them download it from your download history and then both accounts will have the collectors edtition Edited by XxJORDANxX02

Cjmfootball99

You need to give them your proflie and let them download it from your download history and then both accounts will have the collectors edtitionYa that's why I would Skype because I have an account and in no way do I need to keep yours, is would delete it right when it was done

SE is the hammer, desert eagle, and bullpop shotgun i believe.

CE is those things plus a free 2 car garage, the hotknife, an electric sports car, and a motorcycle. I forget the name of the last 2.

yea you were right bro heres the details...id be happy with at least the special dlc.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50061/Announcing-the-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Special-Edition-and

You need to give them your proflie and let them download it from your download history and then both accounts will have the collectors edtition
Ya that's why I would Skype because I have an account and in no way do I need to keep yours, is would delete it right when it was done

Is it really that easy to get the collector's edition dlc from somebody who was willing to share it? Hell, I've got $50 to anyone who would be willing to hook me up.

People do sell the codes on ebay, but I wouldn't trust it. And no the code can only be used on one PSN account once activated.

Cjmfootball99

People do sell the codes on ebay, but I wouldn't trust it. And no the code can only be used on one PSN account once activated.

I'm on xbox and I'm willing to trade an xbox account with minecraft and razer surround pro (sound program worth $20.00)

Doesn't work like that, code can only be used once, and I'm on the PS3 anyway. Mine is already activated. OP wait and see if R* is going to offer the CE for the XB1, they probably will for those who missed out on getting on the PS3/360.

Edited by SteveNYC81

The Lonesome Drifter

You need to give them your proflie and let them download it from your download history and then both accounts will have the collectors edtition
Ya that's why I would Skype because I have an account and in no way do I need to keep yours, is would delete it right when it was doneIs it really that easy to get the collector's edition dlc from somebody who was willing to share it? Hell, I've got $50 to anyone who would be willing to hook me up.

It can't as it is assigned to the profile it was "purchased" on. Simply downloading it off another profiles download history will place it on your harddrive, but it is assigned to the profile from which it was downloaded. Hence, once you load up gta on your own profile, the CE content will still be locked.

This however isn't usually the case for games. Once a game is on a harddrive all profiles can play it, disc locked content however...

• Like 2

Cjmfootball99

I heard if you license transfer it works like any other dlc because you transferred the license to your account

CaptainMental

I can't really understand why someone would want the SE/CE stuff, especially now that the game been around for such a long time. The bullpup shotgun is nothing compared to the combat auto shotgun. The cars are pretty much crap, only cool thing is the Hotknife and that isnt that great either. The hammer can be given from someone who has SE/CE edition and the SE/CE owner can just get a new one at Ammu-Nation. I dont have the SE/CE but a friend gave me the SE/CE weapons so I have tried them, the hammer you get to keep if given to you so I still have it in my weapon wheel. The owned and tried the SE/CE vehicles when that glitch existed and it was possible to own them.

So OP, youre really not missing anything. Ask someone with SE/CE to lend you their Hotknife, Carbon RS and the other special vehicles so you get to try them and see that theyre nothing special, also ask him/her to drop you the hammer, bullpup shotgun and pistol. The hammer you may keep forever.

Cjmfootball99

I see what your saying but I enjoy using those cars and would like to have them that's the only reason I'm asking, sorry

• Like 1

The Lonesome Drifter

I only need the SE then cause I'm only interested in the weapons, have the hammer, I only use the pump shotgun so having a MK2 version is great by me, and a desert f**king eagle... Who doesn't want one (not to mention it's the only handgun besides the heavy pistol that actually has a different damage modal than all the other pistols excluding the AP pistol, that has the same damage per shot, but a higher DPS)?

frankly none of it is worth having for any reason other than the novelty anymore, it was only decent before the DLC content patches. its all subpar now compared to the DLC weapons and vehicles thats been released.

Cjmfootball99

frankly none of it is worth having for any reason other than the novelty anymore, it was only decent before the DLC content patches. its all subpar now compared to the DLC weapons and vehicles thats been released.

Yes I understand but it's not the novelty I actual like those cars they give different aspects to the game

Cjmfootball99

Yes I understand but it's not the novelty I actual like those cars they give different aspects to the game

"Not worth it"

That is such a silly thing to say.

The cars are cool. The weapons are cool. Things don't have to be the "best" for someone to want them.

yea you call that novelty. they wont win races, many other cars outperform them. they are good for nothing other than driving in free mode for fun, and that wears off in about 10 minutes, lol, but I understand why you want them. They were easily transferred around when the game first game out and ive experienced them all (dont currently have them) and i wouldnt pay a penny to get them back, they arent anything special. in fact ive not seen anyone using any of them in months now to be honest, lol

"Not worth it"

The cars are cool. The weapons are cool. Things don't have to be the "best" for someone to want them.

a gold AK-47 is cool but if youre using it against me youre gonna lose every time cause its simply not as good, thats the point im trying to make.

yea you call that novelty. they wont win races, many other cars outperform them. they are good for nothing other than driving in free mode for fun, and that wears off in about 10 minutes, lol, but I understand why you want them. They were easily transferred around when the game first game out and ive experienced them all (dont currently have them) and i wouldnt pay a penny to get them back, they arent anything special. in fact ive not seen anyone using any of them in months now to be honest, lol

"Not worth it"

a gold AK-47 is cool but if youre using it against me youre gonna lose every time cause its simply not as good, thats the point im trying to make.

Not everyone is in a constant competition with someone. Some people just want to cruise over to Suburban in a badass hotrod. See what I'm saying?

I might help you. Just has to be a fair trade and not some bs. The only cool stuff about collectors edition are the physical items.

Edited by I Rod 54

The Lonesome Drifter

"Not worth it"

I, like many who were around since the early days (gta 2, though I was very young at the time so I'll just call myself a GTA 3 veteran) know that the GLORIOUS AK47 is not a weak ass weapon that's "not as good" as whatever you use. It 1SK's people with headshots doesn't it? Same as every other non sniper/explosive in the games. So you could be killed easily with it, no matter what YOU use.

PS: in gta v it's not an AK, it's a Sh!tty Chinese knockoff of one. A norinco I believe (but I'm too lazy to check)

Edited by The Lonesome Drifter