GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Problems with making a emblem....AGAIN

beconbacon

Well first off hello everyone who may be reading this! Ill get right to the problem, I have just spent about a hour, hour and a half making a emblem for a crew NOTE: i did this using only what was given to me in the emblem creator. Now after that hour, hour and a half is up i can't save my emblem (like always) so i wait a bit, then i try again only for it to tell me that Somehow by using what they gave me to make a emblem i have made something that violates their polices or i used i image exploit..... Now first, I see emblems that involve sexual themes and things way worse for some of the crews out there so i know its not rude, im 99% sure its not violating their polices and i did not use the image exploit that's out there (though i have in the past but i doubt it would affect this new emblem). So i'm left with a image that i can't save because its "violating" their policies in some way shape or form unless i somehow used a image exploit and even if i did and im not sure how i did it or what it is,even though it was with what they gave me ..... Soooo what do i do now? delete my hard work?!?!?

Edited by beconbacon

A little side not here if anyone has any idea as to how i can save my emblem please let me know so i can try! Also if you do leave a reply i thank you and i apologize in advance if i don't respond right away.

Yea ill be honest buddy i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but hey a topic about it is better than no topic at all!

• Like 1

Yea ill be honest buddy i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but hey a topic about it is better than no topic at all!

That is true. at least you got attention towards this problem.

Well first off hello everyone who may be reading this! Ill get right to the problem, I have just spent about a hour, hour and a half making a emblem for a crew NOTE: i did this using only what was given to me in the emblem creator. Now after that hour, hour and a half is up i can't save my emblem (like always) so i wait a bit, then i try again only for it to tell me that Somehow by using what they gave me to make a emblem i have made something that violates their polices or i used i image exploit..... Now first, I see emblems that involve sexual themes and things way worse for some of the crews out there so i know its not rude, im 99% sure its not violating their polices and i did not use the image exploit that's out there (though i have in the past but i doubt it would affect this new emblem). So i'm left with a image that i can't save because its "violating" their policies in some way shape or form unless i somehow used a image exploit and even if i did and im not sure how i did it or what it is,even though it was with what they gave me ..... Soooo what do i do now? delete my hard work?!?!?

It seems to be very bugged for me also, took me 10 attempts just to register a name even though not one was in use.

I couldn't even explain how frustrated just trying to get a very basic emblem to save.

Edited by SAUL_SILVER