2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Nick1020

What's your opinion on GTA YouTubers?

universetwisters

On the topic of that vannos guy, how many of these milkers do we know look like in person? Only one I can think about is pewdiepie and all those guys who do facecam things but that's it. Most of them seem to be faceless.

theNGclan

On the topic of that vannos guy, how many of these milkers do we know look like in person? Only one I can think about is pewdiepie and all those guys who do facecam things but that's it. Most of them seem to be faceless.

With what I've been finding, you'll know these kids soon enough.

Just a preview ;) It's iCrazyTwatty

23H6GYu.png

Edited by theNGclan

universetwisters

Preview? Why not just post them all now

theNGclan

Preview? Why not just post them all now

Because I'm getting them one by one. I'm planning a formal, very calm (surprising coming from me, yes?) that exposes key YouTubers and addresses the YouTube monopoly being ran by people on the Videogames channel.

universetwisters

Good luck then I reckon. Hopefully it's all legit and the likes

ZZCOOL

i hate what they are doing but posting their personal information online just makes you go down to their level you are more mature than that

then again i can't really say much this time as these people deserve everything thats coming to them

universetwisters

i hate what they are doing but posting their personal information online just makes you go down to their level you are more mature than that

then again i can't really say much this time as these people deserve everything thats coming to them

That's true, the deserve what they get, but the most I can imagine are their moneymaking channels shut down. posting pictures and dropping their personal stuff doesn't do anything other than make you look as immature as they are. And even then I'm questioning how you're getting their information.

ZZCOOL

That's true, the deserve what they get, but the most I can imagine are their moneymaking channels shut down. posting pictures and dropping their personal stuff doesn't do anything other than make you look as immature as they are. And even then I'm questioning how you're getting their information.

Yeah that is what they deserve, personally i think icrazyteddy and the glitchers deserve it, i don't personally think people like domislive does don't get me wrong what he is doing is wrong in my eyes, the way he brags about how much money he has and all the giveaways etc but again thats his choice and he isn't hurting anyone it's just something i don't respect, but again i can't judge him i have never seen him abuse people or be mean to people like that horrible teddy, teddy does not deserve a channel but i can't say the same about dom, he is trying to improve and he in his words stopped with glitches as it felt wrong too him, i have never wanted someone to lose his channel as i know how much work it takes to build a channel but teddy is where i make an exception.

Again i am not defending either but i think people should cut dom some slack as he isn't abusing people like teddy does, i don' know dom i had some contact with him and he seemed like a good person from the time i spoke too him, but i will not say anything as i don't know him personally, but i don't see him being abusive against people.

universetwisters

All these people need are for youtube to stop monetizing their accounts so they can get actual jobs and start becoming productive members to society. Thus, there's no reason to ruin somebody's life just by putting their personal information online for anyone to grab at.

ZZCOOL

All these people need are for youtube to stop monetizing their accounts so they can get actual jobs and start becoming productive members to society. Thus, there's no reason to ruin somebody's life just by putting their personal information online for anyone to grab at.

thats what happened with me because i questioned that rape mod he took it down eventually though as for monetizing i just think they should instead improve well everyone but teddy i have no sympathy for that person none at all i wish nothing but bad on his channel

fefenc

At least on Brasil, putting someone's personal informations on the internet is a crime.

universetwisters

Don't even give them a chance to improve, just take away their money grabbing channel cows and give them actual jobs

ZZCOOL

At least on Brasil, putting someone's personal informations on the internet is a crime.

i think the same applies across the world

universetwisters

i think the same applies across the world

I think it's illegal here in America too so long as they're a minor. I dunno how it'll apply in a broader sense though, blackmail? I'm pretty sure that's a crime

DayPhantom

They are good, with some posting content daily.

However the 'market' is saturated, having many people such as MrBossFTW, MrJamesGeary, TheSaintsFan and other youtubers all posting exactly the same videos but with their voices (kinda).

The vehicle reviews where they just customise a car and drive it for 2 mins and then do a showcase, so many do that.

The playthroughs, everyone has done that, we need a Twitch plays GTA version for it to become more engaging and interesting.

Also they normally post a video in parts just to get money (don't blame them) but then it breaks it up and it means I can't really enjoy as I can't just sit down and binge on a whole youtube series...

Ash_735

Look at this, LOOK AT THIS

"Information found in the last month", "these files are just waiting on your hard drive" f*ckING PLEB can't even get the information right, yeah, sure, found in the last month or so, this is DLC right, sure, sure, oh look at that, the original article I posted BACK IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR.

Wheatley

I hate the fact that every GTA Video on YouTube is the same. Let's go through a tutorial I created after watching a few.

1. Insert obnoxious intro made in Cinema 4D that you obviously made, but you just used a template instead.
  2. Insert Dubstep music.
  3. Insert "Hey guys, whats up?"
  4. Insert more dubstep in the background with the volume lowered.
  5. Insert silenced video clip of random gameplay video from GTA Online, usually racing or DM will work.
  6. Insert information stolen from GTAForums, r/GrandTheftAutoV or se7ensins Forums.
  7. Insert saying it was from the "source code" that you, yourself, found.
  8. Make sure to say "Guys" a lot.
  9. Insert "Alright guys, thanks for watching"
  10. Insert "Don't forget to like and subscribe for (Insert character/object/ here)"
  11. Insert Dubstep outro with a large, obnoxious Subscribe button and Thumbs up image
  12. Go into Photoshop and grab that Gradient tool! Make sure to set it to the "Rainbow" preset and click-drag away!
  13. Don't forget a picture of your GTA Online character!
  14. Finally, make the title of your video 72 size font. It has to be brightly colored to grab the attention of the viewer!
  15. With the thumbnail done, make sure to set the title of your video with CAPITAL LETTERS and mention the words FUNNY or GLITCH or DLC.
  16. In the description include all your social information and absolutely no mention of your sources of information!

Follow these steps and you too can make your own GTA videos and make loadsa money!

This post is satire, obviously.

Edited by Wheatley

Nick1020

^Sums it up.

Edit: you forgot "Like for Chop ;)"

Edited by Nick1020

Sp3cial_H3rbs

buncha lame kids whoring themselves out for likes

Sasuke Uzumaki

Might as well put in my worthless two cents. I don't really like how most of them only play "Jee-Tee-Ayyy Online." They're ruining the community and giving the series a very bad name. I'm very scared for Destiny and any other upcoming AAA games. I really hope that they learn the error of their ways.

Nice videos btw NG!

CarlitoDorito

Some of their video titles are misleading, some times they feel like lies to get views, like 'jetpack found and zombie dlc confirmed!' or 'hydra incoming and next gen release date!' They end up being the guy talking about what they want or what fans want, despite the title. Some are really annoying. They're ok for the real dlc leaks as i'm impatient.

Edited by CarlitoDorito

Bi0ha2ard_q8

I swear to god, this generation...Its a game f*ckING play it!

Would you listen to the Sopranoes?

Smell Finding Nemo on blue ray?

Lick Kanye's Yeezus' CD?

Alright I made my point.

bkldestroya666

gta v youtubers = no original/fun content

i mainly watch them to catch up because i dont want to sift through a million sites to find out new things that are going on

bkldestroya666

I hate the fact that every GTA Video on YouTube is the same. Let's go through a tutorial I created after watching a few.

• Insert obnoxious intro made in Cinema 4D that you obviously made, but you just used a template instead.
  • Insert Dubstep music.
  • Insert "Hey guys, whats up?"
  • Insert more dubstep in the background with the volume lowered.
  • Insert silenced video clip of random gameplay video from GTA Online, usually racing or DM will work.
  • Insert information stolen from GTAForums, r/GrandTheftAutoV or se7ensins Forums.
  • Insert saying it was from the "source code" that you, yourself, found.
  • Make sure to say "Guys" a lot.
  • Insert "Alright guys, thanks for watching"
  • Insert "Don't forget to like and subscribe for (Insert character/object/ here)"
  • Insert Dubstep outro with a large, obnoxious Subscribe button and Thumbs up image
  • Go into Photoshop and grab that Gradient tool! Make sure to set it to the "Rainbow" preset and click-drag away!
  • Don't forget a picture of your GTA Online character!
  • Finally, make the title of your video 72 size font. It has to be brightly colored to grab the attention of the viewer!
  • With the thumbnail done, make sure to set the title of your video with CAPITAL LETTERS and mention the words FUNNY or GLITCH or DLC.
  • In the description include all your social information and absolutely no mention of your sources of information!

Follow these steps and you to can make your own GTA videos and make loadsa money!

all my yes to this

amen sir

CharlieSN95

I have mixed feelings for the GTA V community on GTA.

There are great YouTubers who make good videos such as Lui Calibre & Vanoss, but I don't think they'd be considered GTA V YouTubers.

On the other hand, people like DatSaintsFan & MrBossFTW are pretty annoying, uploading daily with bullsh*t & speculation. They're basically dishing out useless & non-entertaining content for the views.

universetwisters

I wonder what boat these guys are gonna jump on after the V one has sailed, since it seems like they're only putting on this show for the money. Hopefully they take their cancer back to COD

Edited by universetwisters

Toshio_maxoS

I think, I will miss Yeardley Diamond. R.I.P.
Now we can never see GTA V Videos from him.

PhillBellic

1. Insert obnoxious intro made in Cinema 4D that you obviously made, but you just used a template instead.
  2. Insert Dubstep music.
  3. Insert "Hey guys, whats up?"
  4. Insert more dubstep in the background with the volume lowered.
  5. Insert silenced video clip of random gameplay video from GTA Online, usually racing or DM will work.
  6. Insert information stolen from GTAForums, r/GrandTheftAutoV or se7ensins Forums.
  7. Insert saying it was from the "source code" that you, yourself, found.
  8. Make sure to say "Guys" a lot.
  9. Insert "Alright guys, thanks for watching"
  10. Insert "Don't forget to like and subscribe for (Insert character/object/ here)"
  11. Insert Dubstep outro with a large, obnoxious Subscribe button and Thumbs up image
  12. Go into Photoshop and grab that Gradient tool! Make sure to set it to the "Rainbow" preset and click-drag away!
  13. Don't forget a picture of your GTA Online character!
  14. Finally, make the title of your video 72 size font. It has to be brightly colored to grab the attention of the viewer!
  15. With the thumbnail done, make sure to set the title of your video with CAPITAL LETTERS and mention the words FUNNY or GLITCH or DLC.
  16. In the description include all your social information and absolutely no mention of your sources of information!

Follow these steps and you to can make your own GTA videos and make loadsa money!

So using your impressive list of tips, I can roll around in all the dollars? :lol:

Cheers.