2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Nick1020

What's your opinion on GTA YouTubers?

MeatSim64

GTASeriesVideos only.

The ONLY GTA youtuber I watch. No commentary walkthroughs and surprisingly enough their own commentary series. Which actually is intelligent insight.

Exceptional channel.

dognuts

GTA FIVE YouTubers are boring, i guess. Never really watch people do Let's Play of a single-player game, that's boring as hell to me. No one does entertaining montages or machinimas of GTA 5, either. Maybe that will change with the PC version?

As for GTA ONLINE, they're terrible. Most aren't even fans of the series. Most didn't even play the GTA 5 single-player. They are just money hungry hypocrites, begging for likes and ruining the Online gaming experience (by getting mass views on their videos, which are usually game-breaking glitches).

EDIT: As stated above, GTASeriesVideos are an exception. However, they aren't just GTA 5, they're the whole series, so i didn't think of them immediately.

Edited by thekillerdonuts

Cevanno01

Vanoss and speedy's crews are alright because they just play the game, enjoy the game and make funny videos about the game and that's fine. Old school gta youtubers like gtaseriesvideos and gtamissions are great too but the cod idiots who hopped on the gta v bandwagon and beg for likes and views dumasslive and iretardedteddy as such can go burn in a flaming pit of puke, sh*t and los santos water in a dark alley in carcer city.

RenThePyro

I think once COD: Advanced Warfare comes out all those "in it for the money" youtubers will cling to that instead because they know that's what their fanbase likes.

Edited by RenThePyro

mariasalvatore

The only time I bother looking up GTA anything on YouTube is if I'm having problems with a mission. Other than that, I don't f*cking care about seeing someone I don't know (and don't give a damn about) playing a video game. No one cares about how you play GTA or that you even play GTA.

Ash_735

....I'm confused, yes, between world issues and important news worthy items such as Syrian Hackers, Airlines allowing people to pay with PayPal, Speculation of Self-Driving Lorries hitting the UK Roads, we have, ....DomIsLive picks his fave cars from GTAOnline, what? WHAT? ...WHAT??

theNGclan

....I'm confused, yes, between world issues and important news worthy items such as Syrian Hackers, Airlines allowing people to pay with PayPal, Speculation of Self-Driving Lorries hitting the UK Roads, we have, ....DomIsLive picks his fave cars from GTAOnline, what? WHAT? ...WHAT??

Don't forget the whole thing with Ebola. The possible annihilation of humanity isn't as important as Dom's videos.

calvooo

I just laugh to them.. :lol: I call him kids with too much free time, who needs likes and attention. 3/4 videos are junk..

rocopc

GTA Series is by far the better of them all.... then Lui calibre, Vanoss, Daithi, SilentDroid and the others of that gang are at least funny and entretainning to watch.

The rest its all about glitches, money or mods, not my taste

Tao Cheng

Lost faith in them... even my own GTA Online sh*t sucks when I'm just attempting to make a storyline for myself. Then again the ones spamming are there to make money. I'm pretty sure DomIsLive doesn't care if he's being hated as long as he's getting that cash monies in the end. Just hope all the hate is worth it on his end.

Edited by Tao Cheng

Carbodyte

RT Achievement Hunter GTA V Let's play are the best imho, they always make me laugh.

Especially when they did the Heists.

Edited by Carbodyte

Wylight

Oh and that's just an article. Ive read countless articles related to GTA V leaks sending people to DumbIsLive's videos as if he was the all mighty idividual who holds the power to forsee what the future of GTA V may hold lol

Bi0ha2ard_q8

They should all end up like Trevor in ending A

PeriodZeroHero

They should all end up like Trevor in ending A

get some chill b

ShotGunRain

Hey guys subscribe for more Gta 5 videos like the video comment did i forget to mention to subscribe i make gta 5 videos DAILY TWICE A DAY.

Nick1020

Anyone think this Youtuber is better than Domislive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B22jxMvv-ug&t=3m33

Anyone who doesn't do money glitch tutorials, misleading vids or paint job vids is better than all of them in my book.

Edited by Nick1020

Pastry

I hate them all. Except for gtaseries videos. His videos are helpful.

Even GTAmissions?Even BlackPanthaa?

Strength

Vanoss, Lui Calibre, Daithi De Nogla, and the guys they play with are the only youtubers I can stand playing GTA Online. They're funny, and from their videos they seem to actually put some work into them being entertaining, and they're normally funny.

RT Achievement Hunter GTA V Let's play are the best imho, they always make me laugh.

Especially when they did the Heists.

Vanoss and speedy's crews are alright because they just play the game, enjoy the game and make funny videos about the game and that's fine.

Can you please explain to me what's so funny in their videos? Because I really don't see it!? Forced "humor" over getting hit by a car or rolling down a mountain (common things in GTA V) or falling off of each other and laughing like they'll had an hearth attack every few second like an insane bunch of retards, failing horribly at the game, mustering for likes (a.k.a. money grabbing) and subs ect, ect. What's so funny about that?

Is this really an entertainment for over a few million people daily? Really? Give me a f*cking break. I am ashamed of this new generation of mostly squeaking or fast money grabbing gamers. Get a job you bums!

I also blame Rockstar for being so supportive each month and promoting this f*cks on newsire, twitter, instagram ect, ect. While true and creative fans who knows the series and every each detail to the very core, gets little to none support and space with quality and creative stuff like machinimas, music videos, multiplayer shenanigans (that actually involves a co-operative approach, realistic role play or custom designed game modes), mods that take up years to create and build or something new and unique that can actually interest people into playing the game again and so on.

I guess it doesn't matter for Rockstar anymore which kind of promotion they'll get in the end, as long as it's the six figures one or by which kind of people. The one that have been there from the very first start of the series or the other one that is here, now to simply milk of off the series while showing of how unoriginal, simplistic and shallow they are.

In the end, I dislike them as much as the next guy. I also lost most of my respect for Rockstar Games I held for years, for supporting this fake community of GTA vloggers.

Edited by Strength

Payne Killer

Even GTAmissions?
Even [email protected] I don't even know who Gtamissions is.

Nick1020

Vanoss, Lui Calibre, Daithi De Nogla, and the guys they play with are the only youtubers I can stand playing GTA Online. They're funny, and from their videos they seem to actually put some work into them being entertaining, and they're normally funny.

Can you please explain to me what's so funny in their videos? Because I really don't get it!? Concerning me, they are a bunch of "grown" man, who laughs out loud every couple of seconds in each video over literally nothing (like getting hit by a car or rolling down a mountain, buahaha, so funny. Not.), like an insane bunch of retards, while failing horribly in the game. That's all. What's so funny about that?

I also don't get the term "funny moments"!? Anyone who does not share a mindset of 10 year old, can clearly see throughout the bullsh*t they feed people daily. So I wonder, is this really an entertainment for over 10 million people? Really? Give me a f*cking break.

I also don't get Rockstar Games!? I know it's mostly business to them and free promotion of their game. But do they really need this kind of promotion? No wonder anyone with a half of brain ditched GTA Online after a 50 + hours, since you can't play the damn game how it's meant to be played with all the money glitch exploits, extremely low payed mission (since you mostly waste more ammo then you get payed in the end) that can also took sometimes a good half an hour to complete them, shark cards, over aggressive players who kill you on sight or abuse you with RPG or jet if you are a low rank, ect, ect. It's Rockstar's and only Rockstar's fault for supporting and promoting this kind of community every month on newsire, while neglecting true fans who invest their free time in much more creative way (then all of this f*cks can do together). Producing machinimas, music videos, mods or anything that can interest people in playing the damn game or trying something new to learn and do. You know something interesting, something that is related to the series and does not serve the purpose only to milk off of the series for own benefits.

In the end, I dislike them as much as every other guy. I also lost most of my respect for Rockstar Games I held for years, for supporting this fake community of GTA vloggers.

Actually the mission payouts have been raised up where if you complete it past 5 minutes or more you can earn over 9k-20k solo on the new update.

Speedy got his subs when gta 4 vids were a thing. Vanoss with black ops 2 and gta online. It just depends on taste. Their fanbases aren't as dumb Pewdiepie's or more specifically Dom.

Rerxelend

M

Edited by Rerxelend

Rerxelend

Edited by Rerxelend

Payne Killer

Even GTAmissions?
Even BlackPanthaa?
@EpicPonyMuffins I don't even know who Gtamissions is.

It's some bloke who thinks he's funny because he calls himself "Boner Jones", making an unholy amount of walkthrough videos for Rockstar's Games.

i hate it when you tubers who do that stupid crap.

happygrowls

Even GTAmissions?
Even BlackPanthaa?
@EpicPonyMuffins I don't even know who Gtamissions is.

It's some bloke who thinks he's funny because he calls himself "Boner Jones", making an unholy amount of walkthrough videos for Rockstar's Games.

i hate it when you tubers who do that stupid crap.

I guess I like him because I always used to watch his old San Andreas videos back in 2008. He's not a bad guy.

RedDagger

Making money by doing YouTube videos is for people too lazy/unintelligent to learn a trade or get into higher education.

I can't even begin to imagine how little one would have to know about youtubers as a whole to make a statement as generalising, and utterly wrong, as this.

Anyone think this Youtuber is better than Domislive?

DarkSidePhil is the best entertainer to have ever lived, of course he is!

On a more serious note, I like it when there are popular youtubers who aren't a pro-level at videogames. What I don't understand is how someone who is so pathetically bad as DSP gets so popular, which kinda shows partly how all these awful GTA V youtubers are thriving.

Nick1020

Making money by doing YouTube videos is for people too lazy/unintelligent to learn a trade or get into higher education.

Even if it gave you 5k a month or 4 million a year?

Rerxelend

Edited by Rerxelend