2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's your opinion on GTA YouTubers?

Nick1020

14 hours ago, Erased said:

I don’t really have any issues with GTA YouTubers. Except for MrBossFTW because of his stealing of content from other people and his click bait titles and the misinformation he spreads. 

search up: unwanted highlights on yt i think you will like it. On there he puts some stream highlights from click bait yt that get trolled 

5WnOKldb.jpgmnMYrlSb.jpg5WnOKldb.jpg

Got Scamed by this Indian @AkshayKumar :(

Yellow Dog with Cone
21 hours ago, Erased said:

I don’t really have any issues with GTA YouTubers. Except for MrBossFTW because of his stealing of content from other people and his click bait titles and the misinformation he spreads.  The one YouTuber I am currently having issues with is XpertThief. His whole channel is based on trolling people in lobbies. He kills innocent players who are 9 times out of 10 minding their own business for absolutely no reason and will single out one player even if this player is completely innocent just trying to do import export not hurting anyone or whatever the case may be. I know you get money & rp for destroying their stuff but it’s so little it’s not even worth the effort. He’s such a hypocrite and cry baby when he’s been throwing sticky bombs and using arena war vehicles on people who are afk or just walking around on foot and said person comes back to retaliate on an oppressor mk 2 then he bitches and whines and sends his whole crew after said one person and griefs them until they leave the lobby. Just drives me crazy because he does all that but yet it’s not okay when someone does it back to him.

He made this poll on his YT channel community page and this is what made me decide to speak up about it because like I said, he's a hypocrite. (sorry for the large photos but that's how the turned out when I saved them)

lcS6DmX.jpg

sxg73RE.jpg

vQfwXKZ.jpg

I mean, XpertThief is surely a dickhead and an hypocrite for crying foul when someone fights him back, but he's actually right here, the Oppressor Mk II should have never been a thing in the first place.

Both statements aren't mutually exclusive, you know?

And no, just because you use it only for transportation or self defense it doesn't mean that the Oppressor Mk II isn't a terrible addition to the game either, sadly, you're the minority here and we all know what the majority of players use the Oppressor Mk II for.

Finally, relying on an overpowered vehicle like the Oppressor Mk II to defend yourself from other players (which most likely will also be on Oppressors Mk II themselves) only speaks volumes about how utterly broken the vehicle actually is and how much of a crutch it has become to a sizable amount of the playerbase.

Edited by Yellow Dog with Cone
  • Like 6

Spectre "2K"
8 hours ago, Yellow Dog with Cone said:

And no, just because you use it only for transportation or self defense it doesn't mean that the Oppressor Mk II isn't a terrible addition to the game either, sadly, you're the minority here and we all know what the majority of players use the Oppressor Mk II for.

I know this is about youtubers but that right there is what grinds my gears. People on Reddit especially have this mindset of "no don't nerf the Mk II it's so good for grinding" like damn alright lmao, you suck at flying a Sparrow or a Buzzard that much that you'd rather public lobbies be inhospitable if it means you're 3 seconds faster in your special cargo runs (which are undoubtedly in a solo public lobby because of said public lobbies being inhospitable because of the VERY bike you're using)...alright. 

Edited by Spectre "2K"

• 2 months later...
Yellow Dog with Cone

Remember GTA Gentleman?

This is him now:

Feel old yet?

Don’t really have an opinion on them because I’m old and watching someone play a video game that I can play myself has never made sense.  Don’t need them for finding collectibles or anything either because there are plenty of sites to read about it rather than watch a 25 minute video. Can even find Brophy info in print form.

I enjoy watching small clips from friends and members here though but they aren’t “You Tubers” that I’m aware of.

• Like 2

A couple of weeks ago MrButt4daHutt used my teleport glitch in his video and didn’t even link back to my video or share my YouTube name.  He also made a 8 minute video out of something that should take a minute to explain 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

6 hours ago, Yellow Dog with Cone said:

Remember GTA Gentleman?

This is him now:

Feel old yet?

Oh how the mighty have fallen. They could have teamed up with many different quality content creators like Ghilliemaster, Project ProjectHeli, or GTA Men, instead of someone who is known for stealing content and then copyright striking the original. r/gtaonline mods are absolutely selling out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cavot said:

r/gtaonline mods are absolutely selling out.

But they are insisting its not about the money..............😆

• KEKW 1

Valiant ENT CEO

GTA Youtubers? Hah

It's basically like asking your little sister for her opinion on a video game you already know about. But you ask anyway. Except nobody asked for the thousands of videos put out about gtaonline. It's not even quality. Its all opinion and bullsh*t. Driving people down these weird rabbit holes.

Then they log into gta online and are uncreative little robots who cant even think for themselves! They think they have to do X,Y,Z or I wont be productive! Whats the meta again?? Oh Noezzz. 

To make a quality video related to GTA you shouldnt even be talking AT ALL. Spend 10-100 hours collecting your material/editing.

GTA YOUTUBERS neglecting their child audience. 😆 Stop spoon feeding these young adults you youtube jackoffs!

• Like 1

Im mad....here i am trying to enjoy gypsy's stream and rants and this mofo goes on ddos the stream and the stream ended cause of this *ipsh*t. 

way to go i was looking forward to this after work....

Standard Deluxe 59
On 11/1/2021 at 1:51 PM, Yellow Dog with Cone said:

Feel old yet?

Should I? I have no clue who that is to begin with so I guess I must. 

• Like 2

Yellow Dog with Cone
On 11/1/2021 at 8:29 PM, Cavot said:

Oh how the mighty have fallen. They could have teamed up with many different quality content creators like Ghilliemaster, Project ProjectHeli, or GTA Men, instead of someone who is known for stealing content and then copyright striking the original. r/gtaonline mods are absolutely selling out.

But you see, according to the mods themselves, those YouTubers are "highly opinionated", which pretty much means "anyone who's critical of either R*, griefers and tryhards, or both".

But then again, seeing how the mods of said subreddit are both R* fanboys and griefers/tryhards themselves, it's not surprising at all lmao.

And yes, they're actually are, @GhillieMaster caught them in 4k HD:

10 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Should I? I have no clue who that is to begin with so I guess I must. 

If you want a quick summary, I'll give one to you.

Some jerkass dipsh*t of a youtuber who not only copies and steals other people's thumbnails, but also proceeds to copyright strike said videos he copied. Then he proceeds to cry like the little cumstain bitch he is when other youtubers call him out on his bullsh*t. He has a quite fitting name as a true gentleman never calls himself a gentleman (it's a rule) and therefore he's no gentleman but a fraudulent fraudster of a fraud.

But I wouldn't put it past the IQ deficient, feckless f*ckboi of a reddit mod to promote him.

EDIT: Sorry if I rambled on a bit. You see the video @Yellow Dog with Cone posted really reminded me of what kind of useless cumgargling chodesmokers reddit mods are who are such feckless cowards hounding a single player yet piss off like the little bitch they are in real life.

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Yellow Dog with Cone said:

But you see, according to the mods themselves, those YouTubers are "highly opinionated", which pretty much means "anyone who's critical of either R*, griefers and tryhards, or both".

But then again, seeing how the mods of said subreddit are both R* fanboys and griefers/tryhards themselves, it's not surprising at all lmao.

And yes, they're actually are, @GhillieMaster caught them in 4k HD:

Why am I not surprised that the mods over there play like absolute cowards? Guess that cowardice also comes with their moderation tactics as well. What a joke lol

• KEKW 1

The only one I really watch is FailRace; his survive the hunt series is great!

fwiw the r/ is no longer promoting GTA Genital Man. The people kicked up a fuss, and the mods fled to their facilities.

• KEKW 5

I genuinely believe there was no money involved, I'm also genuinely impressed at the thought process.

They wanted to have a better wiki, sure. They wanted to get contributors for it, okay, makes sense. For some reason they felt the need to choose a single contributor? A single big contributor who's already well-known in the community, hence considering GTA Wiki and GTA Series Videos? You wanted, of all people, a GTA Youtuber to write wiki articles? You needed a big guy to make videos to include in the wiki, instead of doing what literally every fan wiki does and having, y'know, random people upload the necessary footage?

If you actually look at the current state of the wiki it's not even some fancy set up like fandom wikis, it's...just a list of links, mostly to reddit threads and some to a few other wiki pages? You needed a big partnership with a GTA youtuber to help that??

this was an incredibly pointless controversy lmao

• Like 4

gwZr6Zc.png

Guy_incognito79

I don't know many GTA Y-tubers.. only ones I know that are cool are The Professional (grinder), Broughy (vehicle dude) and TGG (general GTA guy), aslo there is Powerpuff girl and another guy whos name I forget that baits tryhards, griefers and KD warriors into attacking them and then they smack these guys until they ragequit .. pretty amusing stuff.

Also there is Unwanted Highlights who is a channel dedicated to clips of the 3 clickbaiting scumbags of GTA 5 (Sernandoe, MrBossFTW and LispyJimmy*) getting trolled on stream! 

*I should note that all 3 know about UH and Jimmy is actually a fan (I can respect the dude for that) while the other 2 have just been salty about it. 😛

Shadowfennekin

RP videos are actually pretty fun.

And I do like DarkViperAU.

• Like 1