GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Rockstar will ditch GTA Online on PS3 & X360?

Mr Snitcher

I think Rockstar have no use updating GTA Online for PS3 and 360.

After GTA 5 Online releases on October/NOvember 2014, Rockstar will continue to update GTA Online for ONLY PS4, PC, and Xbox One.

There is no point for Rockstar to update on the PS3 version and 360 version.

Online (PS3 & 360 version) is DEAD after the PS4, PC, and Xbox One versions released.

I see is modders, hackers, or glitchers whatever it is killing Online.

Online will NOT LAST LONG ENOUGH.

R.I.P. GTA ONLINE 2013 - October 2014

This game will not last long until (Rockstar gets tired of updating) the modders using god modes to destroy, this what what happen to Red Dead Redemption Online.

ONLINE will be OVERRUNby Modders very sooooooooooooooooooon

Edited by Mister Snitch

1. Nice avatar & signature

2. I am pretty sure that there's more people on current gen consoles than people on next gen consoles,if they dont support current gen consoles after they realise the next gen versions,they are basically gonna lose more than the 60% of the game´s fanbase / Players

Edited by Smesi.

They still doing red dead redemption online updates. So I am sure old-new gen/PC verisons of GTA V will be updated as much as possible within each systems limits. Unless R* tried bonding with next gens and only promote all GTA V updates for next gen well... That will crumble and they lose more money and wasted time in ONLY PC-NXTG updated feature(s).

They still doing red dead redemption online updates. So I am sure old-new gen/PC verisons of GTA V will be updated as much as possible within each systems limits. Unless R* tried bonding with next gens and only promote all GTA V updates for next gen well... That will crumble and they lose more money and wasted time in ONLY PC-NXTG updated feature(s) trying force sales. They need float both until more transfer online/single players get NXTG/PC. Most games on NXTG consoles are fkin' aged 8yrs crap... Nothing really but 3 games if that on the new consoles worth rushing out buying..

Edited by Syphiroth

They'll drop it eventually, maybe a year or so after it's released on the PS4/One. It'll be to much work to continue with both.

GTA-Freak-Vi

No they won't plus I highly doubt it will be 'dead' on ps3/360 when it hits ps4/one/PC.

Dat avatar is beast tho

ONLINE will be OVERRUNby Modders very sooooooooooooooooooon

wait, Online is not overrun with modders already?

to say they will drop support and updates for ps3/xb360 is dumb. it may be a lame foot, but why would they want to shoot themselves in the foot by doing this? just how many new systems do you think is out there compared to the older systems which have been around for quite a while and it would take a good bit before the new systems catch up with the numbers of the older systems. PC will be PC and it will most likely get it's fair share of modders as well, because modding on your pc for a game on your pc is even easier than modding on a console IMO.

Black Rabbit

Rockstar released new content and patches for RDROnline 2+years after release....so, there's that.

Quinn_flower

Time will tell only r* knows.

Usually they don't cut support for their earlier games. Like iv or rdr and max Payne.

1. Nice avatar & signature

2. I am pretty sure that there's more people on current gen consoles than people on next gen console,if they dont support current gen consoles after they realise the next gen versions,they are basically gonna lose more than the 60% of the game´s fanbase / Players

la op un coño curricán Edited by Syphiroth

The 17th Ninja

Do you work for Speculation (Epoch) Times?

Your story is as legit as the one below..

b3br1.jpg

lazyassedlover

at some point yes of course, but not right away due to cash cards and they are not assholes.....

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

Nice scare tactics.

Lets speculate in here.

• Like 2