GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

way to stop youtube commentators monopoly

ZZCOOL

This is the stupidest thing i have ever come up with and i will surely get alot of hate for it, but i thought about it alot, heres the thing big youtube commentators have a monopoly on leaked "information" information they are at mostly all times taking from gtaforums a friend told me the "leaked" info for example chromex finds is weeks old, so heres my suggestion many may not like it it i don't think anyone will like it not even i like it i don't even want to make it, anyway these youtubers have a monopoly on this right they are large youtubers and they are only growing once they hit a million subscribers noone will be able to stop them from their glitch videos etc.

so, oh i don't want to say it, well my suggestion is that we could team up on finding leaks before them and i'd make videos of that i am a decently sized youtube channel, i may not be perfect but i am against leaks cheats and everything the community is today this would seriously cripple their reputation, all revenue generated from this would go to charity or something or there would be no revenue at all on those videos, this is a suggestion but if i were the only source of leaked information then they'd be left in the dust noone would watch them any more, and they couldn't take information from me as it would have to be a picture from my video.

if noone likes it then i don't really care i just think someone should stand up too these people before they control all of gtaonline with their glitch tutorials

i really don't want to post this thread i really don't, but they are changing the community and soon it's too late

my opinion noone elses i already have a friend who is able to give me that information but i need something much stronger

delete this thread please if it's a bad idea i feel so ashamed

Edited by ZZCOOL

SkylineGTRFreak

thought of this aswell for maybe a minute

Then I realized that you can't realise it...

The Lonesome Drifter

What?

The OP's grammar is just... Too... Bad...

I can't make any sense of it :/

He He He! You ain't gaining no subs this way

And you know the best way to deal with them? Stop f*cking mentioning them here and move on with your life!

This is the stupidest thing i have ever come up with and i will surely get alot of hate for it, but i thought about it alot, heres the thing big youtube commentators have a monopoly on leaked "information" information they are at mostly all times taking from gtaforums a friend told me the "leaked" info for example chromex finds is weeks old, so heres my suggestion many may not like it it i don't think anyone will like it not even i like it i don't even want to make it, anyway these youtubers have a monopoly on this right they are large youtubers and they are only growing once they hit a million subscribers noone will be able to stop them from their glitch videos etc.

if noone likes it then i don't really care i just think someone should stand up too these people before they control all of gtaonline with their glitch tutorials

i really don't want to post this thread i really don't, but they are changing the community and soon it's too late

my opinion noone elses i already have a friend who is able to give me that information but i need something much stronger

delete this thread please if it's a bad idea i feel so ashamed

Someone did it before you:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/726728-someone-exposed-domislive/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/718162-are-gta-youtubers-misleading-the-gta5online-community/

LOL.

all hate on me for this stupid idea is justified but seriously i had this idea for some time it could work in some twisted way

I understand your viewpoint, the YouTube GTAO community has taken a turn for the worst. However,

so, oh i don't want to say it, well my suggestion is that we could team up on finding leaks before them and i'd make videos of that i am a decently sized youtube channel, i may not be perfect but i am against leaks cheats and everything the community is today this would seriously cripple their reputation, all revenue generated from this would go to charity or something or there would be no revenue at all on those videos, this is a suggestion but if i were the only source of leaked information then they'd be left in the dust noone would watch them any more, and they couldn't take information from me as it would have to be a picture from my video.

my opinion noone elses

I'm sorry, but that's just not going to work.

You said that you want to "team up" and get all of the information first before ANYONE ELSE! How does that make you any different? Sure, one could argue that some people don't post glitches/mods, and solely post the "news" videos about GTAO. However, judging by your logic, you are explicitly saying that you want to get the info first. How does that make you any different? You're basically doing the same thing the YouTubers are doing.

Edited by The7thOne

j4hhYw6.png

I understand your viewpoint, the YouTube GTAO community has taken a turn for the worst. However,

my opinion noone elses

You said that you want to "team up" and get all of the information first before ANYONE ELSE! How does that make you any different? Sure, one could argue that some people don't post glitches/mods, and solely post the "news" videos about GTAO. However, judging by your logic, you are explicitly saying that you want to get the info first. How does that make you any different?

yes that is exactly what i am saying why it makes me different is i will prevent them from their monopoly if not me it can be someone else i don't care just SOMEONE so they don't have it but it has to be a large youtuber

they have a monopoly because people think they find this information people follow them for that reason if someone else finds information refusing to share with them their videos of leaks will be pointless

but yeah i tried i guess it was a bad idea but i personally don't want them to win

Edited by ZZCOOL

my opinion noone elses

You said that you want to "team up" and get all of the information first before ANYONE ELSE! How does that make you any different? Sure, one could argue that some people don't post glitches/mods, and solely post the "news" videos about GTAO. However, judging by your logic, you are explicitly saying that you want to get the info first. How does that make you any different?

yes that is exactly what i am saying why it makes me different is i will prevent them from their monopoly if not me it can be someone else i don't care just SOMEONE so they don't have it but it has to be a large youtuber

Maybe you do want to prevent them, but it basically makes you exactly alike. You're basically taking out the competition to do the exact same thing the competition is doing.

j4hhYw6.png

my opinion noone elses

Maybe you do want to prevent them, but it basically makes you exactly alike. You're basically taking out the competition to do the exact same thing the competition is doing.

i would do it enough untill they lose i would do it as little as possible as i dislike the act what i would do different is crediting people

but yeah bad idea bad idea someone needs to do something

Black Rabbit

It doesn't matter who or when a leak is found, the sh*tty youtubers will just steal any information they find and present it as their own video.

Sorry but you're not stupid, vapid or annoying enough to be a mainstream GTA V YouTuber.

He He He! You ain't gaining no subs this way

And you know the best way to deal with them? Stop f*cking mentioning them here and move on with your life!

Jesus man do you ever say a single f*cking thing that is POSITIVE?

It doesn't matter who or when a leak is found, the sh*tty youtubers will just steal any information they find and present it as their own video.

they can't steal the information from me i won't let them thats how i can stop them from getting it if the information is on gtaforums sure then i can't stop them if they find it

if it is on my channel then i can stop them as they'd have to take a picture of the code inside my video as i won't provide it anywhere else

yeah it is a bad idea but it's something i thought of if not me than anyone else who is big enough

we can't let them take information from gtaforums any more this information made them

Edited by ZZCOOL

they can't steal the information from me i won't let them thats how i can stop them from getting it if the information is on gtaforums sure then i can't stop them if they find it

if it is on my channel then i can stop them as they'd have to take a picture of the code inside my video as i won't provide it anywhere else

yeah it is a bad idea but it's something i thought of

Couple of days ago, Datsaintsfan got ATTACKED by Dom. Dom calming that Datsaintsfan was stealing Dom's video titles on Twitter.

Hey ZZCOOL, I URGED you to go help Datsaintsfan, NGCLan, ALLSILENCED, and the rest of GTA Community Modders to BRING THEM DOWN.

Shut down YouTube is an option

so much shame i feel ashamed about suggesting it but i don't want them to win personally i don't but thats just me

Hemeant iCrazyTeddy, and most GTA5 YouTubers

Couple of days ago, Datsaintsfan got ATTACKED by Dom. Dom calming that Datsaintsfan was stealing Dom's video titles on Twitter.

Hey ZZCOOL, I URGED you to go help Datsaintsfan, NGCLan, ALLSILENCED, and the rest of GTA Community Modders to BRING THEM DOWN.

when did you do that where?

What are we supposed to do? Throw shoes at them? Even if ZZ joined in our supposed "coalition" we'd still not have enough power. We need more than just figure heads here. We need everyone who supports us to stand with us. Any help would be appreciated! :^:

Edited by theNGclan

so much shame i feel ashamed about suggesting it but i don't want them to win personally i don't but thats just me

Go HELP Datsaintfan!!! Datsaintfan got ATTACKED by Dom couple days ago or 1 week ago. GO TALK TO Datsaintfan!!!!!!!!

Send a message to Datsaintsfan, or go to his personal contact. Go talk to Datsaintsfan or MrBossFTW

What are we supposed to do? Throw shoes at them? Even if ZZ joined in our supposed "coalition" we'd still not have enough power. We need more than just figure heads here. We need everyone who supports us to stand with us. Any help would be appreciated! :^:

Weneed soneone big like Boogie or ReviewTechUSA

Why should we help Dat Saintsfan if he does the same thing teddy does with the thumbnails?

Go HELP Datsaintfan!!! Datsaintfan got ATTACKED by Dom couple days ago or 1 week ago. GO TALK TO Datsaintfan!!!!!!!!

Send a message to Datsaintsfan, or go to his personal contact. Go talk to Datsaintsfan or MrBossFTW

what we need is a big channel that gives leaks a channel on our side that does not support glitching it will change everything as it will drown out the people who does

wheather that channel is mine or someone else i don't care but it has to be a big one else it's like a fly going against a cat

when did you do that where?

I do remember the twitter pic, but I can't find it.

The Lonesome Drifter

yeah it is a bad idea but it's something i thought of if not me than anyone else who is big enough

we can't let them take information from gtaforums any more this information made them

And how WOULD you stop them? Any source you use, they will just use themselves and claim they found it first.

And their fanbases of 12 year olds will swallow their claims like candy and you'll receive tons of hatemail and spammers on your identical vids.

Remember when domislive got put in a cheaters pool? He made a video slagging off the guy who rightfully reported him, and as a result, his fanbase spammed the do-gooder so much he made a new account, and then boycotted Brian B to get Domislive out of the cheaters pool, and then somehow into a live stream with R* devs :/

Don't get me wrong I don't blame him for what he does (easy money right?), but it's his hypocritically I can't stand. Stealing others finds and claiming them as his own. Just give credit instead of saying "my source told me..."

And get rid of that stupid chop banner :/

Edited by The Lonesome Drifter

Why should we help Dat Saintsfan if he does the same thing teddy does with the thumbnails?

Cause he got attaced by Dom, I URGED YOU 2 GET ReviewTechUSA and Boogie

And how WOULD you stop them? Any source you use, they will just use themselves and claim they found it first.

And their fanbases of 12 year olds will swallow their claims like candy and you'll receive tons of hatemail and spammers on your identical vids.

Remember when domislive got put in a cheaters pool? He made a video slagging off the guy who rightfully reported him, and as a result, his fanbase spammed the dog poser so much he made a new account, and then boycotted Brian B to get Domislive out of the cheaters pool, and then somehow into a live stream with R* devs :/

Don't get me wrong I don't blame him for what he does (easy money right?), but it's his hypocritically I can't stand. Stealing others finds and claiming them as his own. Just give credit instead of saying "my source told me..."

And get rid of that stupid chop banner :/

thats the thing if they say they found it they need to provide it if they provide the source which is taken directly from a video then boom i have right to remove it

people share their info with them those people are on their side i would never share it so if that information is exclusively on my channel and hard to find on gtaforums then all they can do is say oh this leak and then read off the code by voice noone will beleive them and if they show a picture inside the video i did not give permission for that was taken out of my video then thats stealing

so yeah thats how i think if it is a stupid idea then sure nothing to do it's just an idea nothing else

i regret posting it it feels so nasty

Edited by ZZCOOL

what we need is a big channel that gives leaks a channel on our side that does not support glitching it will change everything as it will drown out the people who does

wheather that channel is mine or someone else i don't care but it has to be a big one else it's like a fly going against a cat

ReviewTechUSA: https://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA https://www.youtube.com/user/boogie2988

Edited by Mister Snitch