Rooftop Rumble Difficulty Changes

Giantsgiants

Giantsgiants

So, back in version 1.13, Rockstar made some difficulty changes to Rooftop Rumble. However, I still don't understand what they mean in these bulletpoints. Can anyone clarify them for me?

• Additional FIB agents spawn as players attack the parking garage. The agents spawn in two waves of cars.
  • After all the agents on foot in the parking lot and the first wave of agents in cars are killed, the mission will either progress in 30 seconds or require players to finish off all FIB agents.

As you first attack the garage a single car spawns. Once you've wiped out the garage, 2 more spawn.

No clue on the second point, always progresses for me (and doesn't feel like 30 seconds, more like 15 though I always ignore the second wave of cars).

Edited by Android76

Sparky McWonderpants

The first one is obvious, they added more agents, and there is one car from the high way at the start, and then another wave of 2 cars when you empty the garage.

The second one I have no clue if that works correctly, because I've never waited to blowup the cars that come in wave two.

1 - Several sasquatches come in spaceships and throw donuts at you

2 - After you kill all sasquatches, you must now run from tigers and lions within 30 seconds, otherwise they will lay an egg on you and will infect the world.

Never go full retard.

Maya Echo Visari

They're basically saying: ur f*cked kid

Btw, that was a long time ago. Did you just pop the game in after a long vacation?

Edited by SevDoggX

Okay, for the first part, if/when you trigger the yellow marker and proceed to take out the professionals in and around the parking lot, Cheval Fugitives will arrive with reinforcements. Not necessarily immediately, but eventually, they will arrive.

The first wave is one Cheval Fugitive from the south. (IIRC, four additional enemies)

The second wave would consist of two Fugitives from the west and one from the north. (Four additional enemies in each of the vehicles, but I might be wrong.)

The second part is where the mission gets buggy, I believe.

My suggestion is to just ignore all reinforcements, as the only professionals you must eliminate are the thirteen in and around the parking lot and the one that spawns in the escaping Cheval Fugitive with the documents.

Also, you can kill all thirteen professionals in and around the parking lot without triggering the yellow marker and still complete the mission successfully.

You may find this helpful:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/716113-rooftop-rumble-sniper-approach-and-other-tips-113/

Edited by EKGene

Giantsgiants

They're basically saying: ur f*cked kid

Btw, that was a long time ago. Did you just pop the game in after a long vacation?

Well, I recently went on a week long trip to Seattle, so I guess you can say that.

I stopped playing for a bit too after grinding RR and they definitely boosted the accuracy of the NPCs, ALOT.

Yeah and usually whenever you used to pull up to the parking lot they wouldn't attack you until you started shooting. But now, they instantly know your hostile even when you pull up to the place! So annoying!