GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stupid questions 0_o

sh0tyme

People ask stupid questions all the time . A question is not necessarily considered stupid but let's face it everyone isn't angles. And if someone ask a question or say something that most people already know of 7 outa 10 times there's going to be a few individuals who have something objectionable to speak or just ignorant comment or be like go read .but not always because there are good guys out there and I've met a few around the forum.

So I'm the type of person who likes to try and figure out patterns in peoples action to determine how they are in person. That's the reason I wrote the intro to the topic "stupid questions" of course I have a stupid question to ask but my second reason for the topic is there is a support section,a guides section,a meet & greet, etc. so where would someone ask questions for rAndom sh*t involving GTAO of course?

sh*t I forgot my question..... I'll think of it

Damn......... I also forgot my smartass troll answer to your nonexistent stupid question

Edited by rickreim
  • Like 1

sh*t I forgot my question..... I'll think of it

Forgets question... is completely aware of it... posts thread anyway.

fp.gif

only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

so with that in mind

say wut?

• Like 3

While there are stupid questions here in the forums, there are far more stupid answers imo.

• Like 3

...my second reason for the topic is there is a support section,a guides section,a meet & greet, etc. so where would someone ask questions for rAndom sh*t involving GTAO of course?

It is my belief that a majority of the people will ask that here, as they want more people to view (and perhaps respond) to their thread(s).

The other sections have far less users/viewers perusing topics at any given time.

Edited by EKGene

This is the kind of quality topic we should all be proud of.

jMNM8n3.gif