What's up with the boxing deatmatches?

AnnaBanana64

AnnaBanana64

For some odd reason, I'm starting to see alot of boxing/melee deathmatches and most people prefer to go to these than an actual gun deathmatch! This isn't really the best game to have melee matches as the combat system is very glitchy and laggy which results in people hitting you from across the street. If you want to box, buy fight night or wwe imo :/.

Edited by AnnaBanana64

Maya Echo Visari

Idk. I kinda' like not having to worry about the built in aimbot in Deathmatches, it's actually really fun.

Why not switch up your aimming settings? I find that a lot of people join gun deathmatches when there is no aim assist.

Edited by SevDoggX

I told some troll to meet me at the baseball diamond and we'd have it out. He kept saying fists fists fists I dunno

He showed up in a tank.

Maya Echo Visari

I told some troll to meet me at the baseball diamond and we'd have it out. He kept saying fists fists fists I dunno

He showed up in a tank.

lol, I always do that. Whenever a guy is trying to kill me or is persistently chasing me, I always send him a text like 'You better run now' as I dial Pegasus.

I love the tank sooo much. Best 1.5Mil I've ever spent.

Edited by SevDoggX

i like the boxing ones it seems a little bit more fair for lower people, altho my strength is maxed and i'm in my 120's so i kick some ass haha

AnnaBanana64

Idk. I kinda' like not having to worry about the built in aimbot in Deathmatches, it's actually really fun.

Why not switch up your aimming settings? I find that a lot of people join gun deathmatches when there is no aim assist.

I don't use auto aim :/

The best part is when people try to act hard and say "fist fight me bro!"

Fist fighting takes less skill than driving a car. Literally all you do is spam the circle button (ps3).

AnnaBanana64

The best part is when people try to act hard and say "fist fight me bro!"

Fist fighting takes less skill than driving a car. Literally all you do is spam the circle button (ps3).

Exactly! People start treating gta like it's real or something.

Man, I just love a good fist-fight. I love knocking out stupid noobs with a few jabs and running around in circles around their bodies to let them know who's the BOSS. But the BEST is when you wreck them a few times in a row and they come runnin' at you and you whip out a crowbar or even better DAT AUTO SHOTTY and blast them!! Be like "uh uh I killed you 3 times already like a BOSS I'm done" and change sessions so they live with the loss.

Keep it gangsta ya'll

RavingWithJesus

Man, I just love a good fist-fight. I love knocking out stupid noobs with a few jabs and running around in circles around their bodies to let them know who's the BOSS. But the BEST is when you wreck them a few times in a row and they come runnin' at you and you whip out a crowbar or even better DAT AUTO SHOTTY and blast them!! Be like "uh uh I killed you 3 times already like a BOSS I'm done" and change sessions so they live with the loss.

Keep it gangsta ya'll

punch yourself in the face for this post. thanks.

Keep it gangsta ya'll

punch yourself in the face for this post. thanks.

Even if I were to punch myself in the face, it would be like when an unmovable object meets an unstoppable force, not to mention the fact that the universe would LITERALLY collapse because it wouldn't be able to deal with the energy. So for your own safety puny mortal, I will reframe from doing so.

Edited by RicoSuave87
  • Like 1

I have played over 200 melee deathmatches and still cannot fathom why when you press punch or stab he actually performs some lame ass kick while other person mashes your brains up and I'm forever pressing the direction joystick by mistake activating stealth mode and unable to fight back , I do like them though wish they would attempt to improve it

• Like 1

SmilingAssassin

This, and 500000000$ dm, governmental and sky heaven are all on rotation. Tje rockstar gods are punishing us D:

melee is boring.. everyone runs into middle, massive lag fest, dying by invisible punches.

Much fun, wow.

Though I did like the prison thugz fight, thought it was a good change of pace but it got old quickly.