GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you consider yourself to be a good player?

ElBarrioKing

Do you consider yourself to be a good player?  

283 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe yourself?

• Good
    • Average
    • Poor (But I have fun anyway)

Trashdog2000

Missions: good

Survivals: I know almost all camping spots.

Deathmatches: average

Racing: average because I have hard time recovering after after being multiply spun out.

Parachuting: good

Capture: poor

Freemode: I am the player who mostly isolates from others but go phsyco when provoked.

Overall I'm an average player.

Overall average.

Depends on the situation, really. Some days/nights I'll beat them all and other times I'll fall flat on my face (literally) and lose at everything until I rage quit and come back to this forum.

Missions: above average

Survivals: above average

Deathmatches: below average

Racing: way above average

Parachuting: above average

Capture: below average

Freemode: I hang to myself mostly. So I guess average.

I hardly played races because I easily get bored of the dumbed down driving mechanics. But when I do play them, I finish pretty high. It doesn't require much skill though, IV is where it's at.

At free aim TDMs though, let's just say I'm one of the elites.

Yes, I play competitively in GTA. So what? :p

CaptainMental

Im ranked 155 but I still suck quite much on PvP I dont master the "coward roll" and my driving is not really good either. I looked at my stats and I played around 2 hours of deathmatches and about 30 minutes on races - in total. I do missions and freeroams. On the other hand...I've collected 186 bounties so far and I'm really good at it, I'm pretty good at catching crates as well. Recently I have been practicing using the jetfigher and I'm becoming increasingly good at it.

I try not to attack people below rank 20 since they probably haven't got the grip of the game yet.

slippery slope

It's kinda hard to answer and not come across as arrogant. I really do think you need to believe you're good at the game to do well.

It's an easy, simple shooter. If you're worried about that guy killing you, you'll probably get wrecked. Confidence creates skill in GTA, IMO

But I suppose it doesn't really matter either way. Just have fun!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I think I would definitly in the top three gta v players in the whole world and im not even joking

whats your K/d r and your Level? Free aim or Auto aim?

RichiesTrucking

i dont care. its a game and i am good at what i do in the game (which does not include things i dont like) but i may not be comparitively good when every activity and mission is taken into consideration. it is just a game so i dont take it too seriously

All things considered - no. But in a game as richly diverse as GTA I can find a niche of stuff at which I'm passable.

Im good enough at racing to beat world records , however , I would win more races if dirty little scumbags would stop ramming me off the road at the first corner , even though I have no intentions of taking them out.

I neither want to ruin their race , nor risk taking myself out by botching a ram and spinning out.

Im terrible at deathmatches though.

NaturalFawnKiller

I consider my self pretty good, but some days I can't do anything right, like a couple of days ago when my car hit every obstacle it could hit, I died about 5 times trying to get into the nudist camp and a rank 30 killed my ass 7 - 1 despite my very best efforts.

Um... there's a nudist camp?

xInfamousRYANx

Im good enough at racing to beat world records , however , I would win more races if dirty little scumbags would stop ramming me off the road at the first corner , even though I have no intentions of taking them out.

I neither want to ruin their race , nor risk taking myself out by botching a ram and spinning out.

Im terrible at deathmatches though.

umm world records are glitched last time i checked the person wit the fastest lap "sets a world record"

I'm a proper meh player,between below average-average I can out run most drivers,also good pilot on stunting not that great but I have fun.shooting im below average-average. In the # scale 4-5 but I buy shark cards so its ok

I think it's interesting in polls like these that the spread is always unbalanced. More people think they're good than average, and few people think they're poor. Sociologists get similar results in polls asking people how attractive they think they are. We all have an unrealistically inflated sense of self that places us farther up the bell curve than we probably really are.

That said, I'm a good player. :D I have a 3+ k/d without abusing the Lazer or tank, or resorting to passive mode to get away from a fair fight. I've won more races than I've lost. And I usually get more kills and deliver more objectives than whoever I play missions with. I'm not the best player ever, but I'm above average for sure.

Eh. I'm alright. Some days, I am the black angel of death with dark, fiery wings and a massive platinum scythe sending trolls and griefers and entire crews to meet Kifflom as fast as they can respawn. Other days, I get raped and/or ragdolled relentlessly from one side of the map to the other.

Definitely average, but once upon a time I considered myself to be poor, so I'm pretty happy about that. As someone said above, it's all about confidence. Until you're confident enough to try you'll never really get anywhere or improve, so... yeah. :)

I consider my self pretty good, but some days I can't do anything right, like a couple of days ago when my car hit every obstacle it could hit, I died about 5 times trying to get into the nudist camp and a rank 30 killed my ass 7 - 1 despite my very best efforts.

nudist camp ??

nudist camp ??

Think he means the altruist camp.

• Like 1

RichiesTrucking

nudist camp ??

Think he means the altruist camp.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not great tbh but I'm not bad. I just think f*ck it let's have some fun

Edited by Rystead

Missions: 9/10
Survivals: 10/10
Deathmatches: 8/10
Racing: 7.5/10
Parachuting: 4/10
Capture: 7/10
Freemode: 9/10
LTS: 8/10.
Edited by Lay
  • Like 1

AboveAndBeyoncé

Missions- 9/10 (with the occasional mistake that fails the mission)

Freemode- 9.4/10 ( im usually smart when dealing with other players of any level and mindset)

Survivals- 10/10 (Very easy 30k)

Racing- 10/10 (Im an Apexstalker I pride myself on racing cleanly and also winning effective even against the ramming randoms)

everything else- 5-7/10 ( im good in all other modes depending on the type of players im against)

I'm great at some things, completely horrible at others.. an average at most.

Racing: I couldn't beat a blind man driving a lawnmower while I was driving an Entity in a straight drag race. 0/10 ( I don't even race so yea, there's that! )

Flying: I am an okay pilot, although I don't fly much. I can handle my own in a dogfight vs another average pilot but if an elite pilot gets the follow on me I'm screwed. I tend to try and take out any jet(s) that are in the air asap with a 90% success rate (I don't see many good pilots these days.. where'd all the jet crews go?) 7/10

Ground gun game: I'd say I'm on the better side of good. Most of the time I'm caught on the ground in a gunfight, it's 1vs2+ and I'm usually even if not slightly above kills on them. 7/10

Driving: I'm a really clean driver, but I don't drive cars much. I'm really surprised with my driving and my racing skills because I'm a great driver but against good racers.. I can never seem to pull a win. Must be something I'm missing.. although it's probably because I don't have any hooked up supercars.. 8/10

Street Bike AP/C4 Drive by's: As said a sh*t ton of times above, "i am da best!" I wouldn't necessarily say I am the best but I am pretty damn superb when it comes to killing/surviving on the street bike. If a player is using AR vs my AP, they're done. I've perfected fighting against ground targets while I'm on the bike. If they pull out the Auto-SG, I'm immediately getting some distance so his SG can't do jack against the all around range of the AP. Most try to stop me by knocking me off the bike with the Minigun/RPG. If they're using a minigun I'll bolt it to the nearest cover spot, replenishing my health as I'm full throttling it to cover so I can switch up the tactics to take the minigunner down. Most the time I'll just grab my minigun (only level 115.. still don't have one yet) Only difference is, my minigun flies.... :die: . If RPG, I'll get a good distance just like with the SG so I can dodge the incoming rockets. If I'm being chased by another biker or someone not in supercar I'll AP them down claiming a headshot through one of the windows or a rare bike vs bike AP fight (still undefeated! :D). If a supercar I'll just make it explode with C4/Prox. (a reason why I do this with just supers :p) Street Bike game, nonetheless.. 12/10 :rampage:

Edited by G4M6L3