GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you consider yourself to be a good player?

ElBarrioKing

Do you consider yourself to be a good player?  

283 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe yourself?

• Good
    • Average
    • Poor (But I have fun anyway)

I always considered myself a little above average, always knew there were better players out there. However something happened last night that made me feel really good. While in a deathmatch with someone I've played with many times before, after getting killed my him I heard him say, "oh sh*t, I got him". I was kind of taken back by the comment, not really sure what to think of it. Then later after telling someone else about it I was told I was highly respected among our "group" as being very good. The compliments were very nice to hear.

You should have made it more specific imo.

1 (worst)

5 (average)

10 (elite)

I think I'm a 7.5 or an 8.

Yeah I'm 6-8 depending on what I'm doing.

It depends on my energy mostly. I'm going to rate myself as average. On call of duty, I'd average 20 kills 8 deaths, pretty ok. But on GTA my K/D is only 1.86 or something.

I've felt what it's like to be griefed. I don't want to do it to others unless I'm being harassed by someone. And only then it's only for means of escape or prevention.

I've only had 2000 kills so far and only ever set 6(!) bounties on people. I feel like I'm not a good player because I'm not competitive enough. Even though I did get praises,

there will always be someone much better. Maybe I'm just lucky cause I certainly don't feel like I'm good.

PoeticWhisper

I don't play deathmatches, and hardly race. However, I drive pretty darn well and I can hold my own very will in missions. I am just a PvP kinda person, I much prefer PvE

I consider myself to be a fairly good player in every aspect besides deathmatch and capture, which I just cant get into, I don't really like those. Driving, killing people, doing survivals with a Pistol .50 only, those are the things I like to do the most.

Black Terminator

I think I am good and average at the same time. I rate myself 7.5.

HipHopMagician

For driving, I'd definitely consider myself above average. I'm usually near the top in races, and I've outrun Zentorno's in a Phoenix.

I always cringe when youtubers crash into every little thing in sight.

As for shooting, meh. Auto aim does everything, I just look in their general direction and shoot.

Edited by HipHopMagician

DeadDoughGirl

I'm nearly always top three in DM'S.
But when it comes to racing they call me the DNF girl.

Sp3cial_H3rbs

Im good at DM, alright at racing, good at surving FR, phenomenal at sniping. but theres days when you encounter someone better than you.

Edited by Sp3cial_H3rbs

bM0F5RV.png

I'm good at driving, have a hard earned 2.52 K/D and have won something like 300 races compared to 200 losses so I would class myself as pretty good.

However I'm old and ugly enough to know that there's a vast amount of players better than myself at pretty much everything. It's just the way it goes.

Im good at DM, alright at racing, good at surving FR, phenomenal at sniping. but theres days when you encounter someone better than you.

This describes me. I have came across 2 players better than me that I can recall.

• Like 1
bane.jpg

Where is the poll option for Poor (I get my ass shot off all the time and no, I am not having any f*cking fun anyway) :p

Furry_Monkey

Where is the poll option for Poor

Errrr.... in the poll

I suck. Terribly. I cant drive for sh*t, I have terrible aim (even with auto aim), and I'm usually the first to die in a shootout. No skill whatsoever...

... so if you see me in a session with you, no need to rush to that Simeon car... and if you have a bounty on you, feel free to roam the streets. There's no need to hide in your garage or anything :colgate::whistle:

Edited by Mr.Smith187

Sp3cial_H3rbs

This describes me. I have came across 2 players better than me that I can recall.

just leaves like you wtf happened?

Edited by Sp3cial_H3rbs

bM0F5RV.png

Pyramid_Head

I find myself better than average in driving and flying. Shooting would probably be a little above average but not great.

Friday night I'm awesome at GTAO.
Saturday night, I'm just average.

Sunday night, I'm pretty awful.

Edited by fw3

Y'all bitches suck ass, mathafaqas! Kidding xD I think my skills are between average and good.

Racing: Average

Death match: Average

Survival: The best there is

Free Roam: It's hard to say. Whenever I think I'm bad ass, someone comes along and beats me like a redheaded step child. But I figure if I can make it from one side of the city to the other on a full server without being ganked, I'm doing alright.

Edited by Darth_Rob

I've never money glitched I never kill randomly I grinded for my money so yeah I'm a pretty good guy

• Like 1

It's not unusual to see me in the top 3 and MVP in Deathmatches, but I won only 22 races and lost like 100. I can deal with free roam deathmatches, snipers and being outnumbered, but it's not that hard to kick my ass. I'm the last guy alive in Survivals so we complete all waves because of me, but I've blown up the documents car in Rooftop Rumble like 5 or 6 times and I don't even use the AP pistol.

One of my main things to do is kill players, and I'm quite good at it. Love making people rage.

SkymnäsWolf

I am pretty good; but playing fair and for fun is the most important

I think I would definitly in the top three gta v players in the whole world and im not even joking

I believe you

Bro...

Come here and give me a hug!