GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you consider yourself to be a good player?

ElBarrioKing

Do you consider yourself to be a good player?  

283 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe yourself?

• Good
    • Average
    • Poor (But I have fun anyway)

Thanks man. It's strangely nice to be back :p

haha, did you see me f*ck up my post and then ninja edit it like a champ?

I think today could go either way man!

Furry_Monkey

Holy crap! Is it possible we've used up all the hate! Dare we even think it right! Lol

Quick - someone ask if this topic is for free aim or assisted aim players!

Thanks man. It's strangely nice to be back :p

haha, did you see me f*ck up my post and then ninja edit it like a champ?

I think today could go either way man!

No I missed it. Must try harder :(

• Like 2

I'm terrible at battling. If I get killed in freemode I try to get revenge, but end up getting killed over and over until I give up.

I mostly race and I'm good enough that I beat randoms so badly that they usually end up disconnecting, but when racing people in my racing crew they beat me so badly that they get bored, or feel badly about always making me DNF, and they disconnect.

I'm good at the game, I feel like I'm better than probably 95% of players, but every once in a blue moon I run across one of those guys that can just completely school me. Then as I look at the stats after he kills me, I think to myself, 'it's okay, he probably plays this ten hours a day while I have a full time job and a family and I'm lucky to get to play 2 hrs a night', lol. That's how I justify it to myself anyway. I feel like I could be as good as anyone if I put in the time, but I just don't have the time to put in

Not really.

There are times where I win 3vs1 dogfights and times where I loose against a Buzzard while in my Jet..

Im decent to good at deathmatches, races and survivals. Everything else im pretty bad at, no shame.

Freeroam pvp is what i REAAAALLY suck at. Ive only ever caught bounties through sniping, and whenever im being chased or such i end up panicking and sticky-ing their PVs to get away. This has only happened once though.

Edited by Kaiju Blue

AceThaCreator

I'd honestly say in not great nor am i terrible. There is just some game modes that i am better at than others. I find myself to be a better driver/pilot than a shooter. Im more of a stealth killer than anything. I always try and work on being as well rounded in this game as possible. Another thing is no matter what game mode you think your best at, there is always gonna be that one person who just humiliates & destroys you. You win some you lose some.

Edited by BlackAce23

I think I would definitly in the top three gta v players in the whole world and im not even joking

nanderson187

I consider myself a good player. I know I'm definitely not the most skilled, but I'm smart and use my head which gives the advantage in most situations.

I'm an average player, I cant race worth a sh*t but i excel in DM and i'm a decent pilot. I do one thing all "good" players should do and thats use my brain and all my resources to my advantage. Going off radar when i'm out numbered calling helicopters and stuff like that.

I don't take this game as serious as others so i'm not worried about being the best.

Edited by ThugBunny_

It is a very good question op , I'm sure there are players who excel at all aspects of the game but I'd say people who have learnt the how to did it side cannot unfortunately execute those skills in practise in all formats of combat and racing ,

I.e some people are very fast thinkers and impulsive which prob suits certain disciplines but not others so people who answered yeah I'm great are either choosing only to play their best disciplines or just full of sh hit , I'm constantly boyed by a run of good skills and out playing of other higher ranks only to be brought back to earth by a very low level but one who understands what they are doing , I like to play things I'm particularly bad at to improve , I was hopeless at melee deathmatches so I made some on creator I win twice as many as lose now , so in answer to your question yes I'm very good at some parts but average at others ....

Overall skill rating ..6.9 out of ten

ElBarrioKing

I think I would definitly in the top three gta v players in the whole world and im not even joking

I believe you

id consider myself a good gamer, well a friendly gamer, i dont see the point in aimlessly killing other gamers without just cause, ill happily do missions, races, free roaming etc with complete strangers from around the world

ill play online and say hello to anyone, but due to people not having the same mentality as me, i use private lobbies with mates

Yeah, I think I`m good, but am I competitive? Nope. I play for fun and having an above average skill provides more fun for me. Shooting is not my specialty (then again who can aim good with a controller?). I`m leaning more towards driving. I`m a great driver, but probably not as good as some of the competitive hot lap racers. Definitely way better than an average Adder or Zentorno user. I smoke them in my Vacca. I can`t imagine driving one of the top tier Super cars , I would overtake them by a lap xD

Yes I like to think so :colgate:

But I never play deathmatches and rarely do races (since I unlocked the 50 races tatoo I CBA racing), I just stay in freemode and sometimes do a contact mission. I usually collect all of the bounties and lester's targets and very rarely get killed by other players. Not bragging though :p

I'd consider myself good I'm skilled at driving I actually use the brakes unlike some meaning I can get round a corner without slamming in to a wall I am usually the last person alive in survivals with randoms and end up get most of the kills in each wave when other play get 4 kills I had 26. Im pretty good at missions some times ill go in guns blazing others ill go in stealthy and pick enemies off one by one. on missions like the parking garage I can take out all the enemies with a combat mg before the snipers are even on the roof. In deathmatches it depends whether auto aim is on or not I seem to do better with auto aim off than I do with it on

I am the best player in the world.

Wow really , it's an honor to meet you , do you need anyone to carry your ammo or weapons for you o could be your apprentice , and you could teach me the ways of the force . X

resetingname

I'm average at shooting but I'm a really good driver. Can't wait to be a getaway driver in heists.

I am the best player in the world.

Wow really , it's an honor to meet you , do you need anyone to carry your ammo or weapons for you o could be your apprentice , and you could teach me the ways of the force . X

No because you're Citeh fan.