From Penthouse to Farmhouse

The Khamelion

The Khamelion

I tried to be clever with my title.

Anyways, I currently live in Apartment 40 at Eclipse Towers. It's an original high end apartment with a gorgeous view of the metropolitan area as well as the ocean by Vespucci Beach and a small bit of the mansions in Vinewood Hills. You can even see the Vinewood sign! In my garage, there is a black and white Double-T in slot ten, closest to the elevator. There is a sunrise orange Vacca in slot nine, and an ice blue Carbonizarre in slot eight.

I want to move to Paleto Bay. Specifically, I want to move into 0232 Paleto Boulevard. You can't see much from inside, and it's a cramped living space. But it's also much simpler, and I would prefer it. To go with this new lifestyle, I want a nice country-styled car, along the lines of a Bodhi pickup or possibly a muscle car. Obviously my sports cars and bikes won't fit in this garage, and they would look out of place if they could.

So here is my question: if I move to the two car garage house without moving my current cars, they will not appear in the new garage as they are not in slots one and two, correct? However, if I move back to my high end apartment, will they be returned as they were to their respective slots? How about if I buy a new country car for slot one in my two car house? Will that mess with my other vehicles?

Also, don't say "why not both?" As I don't want two safe house icons. Money isn't an issue so if I ever wish to move back, that won't be a problem. In addition, what would be good clothes to fit the new life style?

Thanks.

If you move from a 10 car garage to a 2 car garage, you will lose all but the cars in your first 2 slots. No getting them back...just gone. Have your house up there and buy a stand alone 10 car garage somewhere and just use the mechanic to call for those cars. Otherwise, pick your 2 favorite...sell the others and buy the new home.

xoC18H21NO3xo

Well, you got the Bodhi right. Wear cowboy hats, jeans, and use the wingtip shoes because they look kinda like the guys is wearing cowboy boots. I roleplay as a cowgirl even more so now that I've moved to Paleto.

I have one strange caveat or exception in regards to the garage thing:

I switched from a 10-car garage to a 6-car garage and then switched back to a 10-car garage and my Manana, which was in slot 10, came back!

I thought I had sold it or lost through the first transaction.

You failed. Edited by DJ_DC99

Never go full retard.

xX_HailHydra_Xx

i wouldn't do that, you would lose your eight cars. if you want to move, sell the cars you don't want or buy another 10-car garage to store them (if you have money)

You won't lose your cars. They will be in limbo.

If you buy back your ten car garage they will be there.

Cars in limbo can even be used in races.

Why not buy the house at Procopio in paleto bay? It has a 6 car garage.They're are actually two of those houses, but one is not on the real estate site

i liked the title, i wish there was actual farm property you could buy and lets you collect income for crops harvested.

i know how you feel about the apartments being too spacious, especially the ones with 2 floors those annoy the heck out of me. like franklins apartment in story mode screw that place. thats why i went with the 500k apartment its 1 floor spacious and a good view would of liked to be facing the beach tho.

The Khamelion

You failed.

I'm not kidding when I say I put that line there with the expectation you would say something about it. Good man

• Like 1

Its called 'car purgatory' as I've seen on forums.

You won't see them stored, but you can use them in races (maybe call mechanic for them still as well)

4401 Procopio drive is the best place at Paleto Bay. You have the ocean right on your front yard