GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[Speculation]DLC Update for 1.18

SultanRs.

I have just thought of something that might actually be true. So in patch (1.16) the san andreas flight school update is most possibly coming on Tuesday August 19 then it will be September which will be 1.17 because rockstar releases a update every month or so then in october its 1.18 and in the month october is halloween and its on october 31st so what I think rockstar might do is since zombie DLC has been on everyones wish list I think rockstar could release a zombies pack or DLC because it goes with the theme of halloween so why wouldent rockstar just release it then? It all seems perfect. Let me know your thoughts of this if im leading to anything I know I shouldn't look this far into it and should worry about 1.16 release but I had this in my mind and really wanted to discuss it with you guys. Sorry for punctuation im felling lazy.

Edited by SultanRs.
  • Like 2

Hosts car meets daily,Demo derby's,Busted and that fun sh*t.My psn is twin_turboV8 msg me

Be patient.

Edited by IanE55

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

You're probably right, but lets wait till 1.16 releases, shall we?

yh lol im just predicting future

Hosts car meets daily,Demo derby's,Busted and that fun sh*t.My psn is twin_turboV8 msg me

Sorry for punctuation im felling lazy.

Wow..

Anyways, you could be right but i'm curious to know when we'll get the next one and whether it'd fit into your timeslot..

OP is trying to look so far into the future, he needs a crystal ball.

Calm down OP, let's just hope they release 1.16 next week, okay? Then we'll worry about what comes next and after that

Wow..

Anyways, you could be right but i'm curious to know when we'll get the next one and whether it'd fit into your timeslot..

Maybe in September patch (1.17) could be heists because of 1 yr anniversary Edited by SultanRs.

Let me guess, heists will come in December and we'll be robbing Santa's workshop.

I'll bookmark this topic and check back on it when said zombie DLC drops. I'll give you two cookies if you're right.

Wow..

Maybe in September patch (1.17) could be heists because of 1 yr anniversary

OP, never ever ever ever say the h-word. Whenever anyone says the h-word, it jinxes everything. R* won't release h_____ until nobody is even talking about it anymore

Didn't they do that with Red Dead Redemption?

Yeah they did and it broke their sales which leads me to believe that they will release zombie dlc because everyone likes the whole zombie idea

Wow..

Maybe in September patch (1.17) could be heists because of 1 yr anniversaryOP, never ever ever ever say the h-word. Whenever anyone says the h-word, it jinxes everything. R* won't release h_____ until nobody is even talking about it anymore Im sorry

1.18 is 2 months from now. I'd wait at least a month or so to speculate on 1.18.

j4hhYw6.png

1.18 is 2 months from now. I'd wait at least a month or so to speculate on 1.18.

but do you like my idea?.we don't need to wait you can just speculate now

but do you like my idea?.we don't need to wait you can just speculate now

Yes, I do like your idea. I'm just saying it's extremely early to speculate.

Then again, to each their own.

j4hhYw6.png

Black Terminator

Why is patch update 1.18 even being discussed? We haven't even had the 1.16 update yet.

Hopefully this "flight school" teaches people how to land the dam titan without crashing it every time on a Titan Of a Job

CrysisAverted

John Marston visits Los Santos...and brings a horde of undead with him! Ready your weapons, you ain't in Kansas anymore.

We'll get the game on current gen by October so I don't care!

#IWantToBeleive

Yes, it will be delayed until spring 2015

John Marston visits Los Santos...and brings a horde of undead with him! Ready your weapons, you ain't in Kansas anymore.

sounds so perfect but you know rockstar....

Not A Nice Person

I would like halloween costumes like a witch and candy corn princess more tbh then we can go trick o treating to peoples apartments by buzxing them and they could give us money and free ammo

Edited by Yura'ndGames

Pg7Txhi.gif

Shadowfennekin

Could we please at least get 1.16 before we start 1.18 speculations?

• Like 1

I would like halloween costumes like a witch and candy corn princess more tbh then we can go trick o treating to peoples apartments by buzxing them and they could give us money and free ammo

Halloween event weekend would make sense.

I would be drawn towards a pumpkin head mask - should contrast nicely with my black suit.

Could we please at least get 1.16 before we start 1.18 speculations?

Without any updates, it's either this or moaning about youtubers :(