GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Would you want Carbon Fiber paint?

Fox2Quick

I know a few cars have carbon parts, but I feel like it would be nice to apply as a paint as well. I have quite a few cars in mind that would look gorgeous with it as a secondary. Also, the Comet would be sexy in all Carbon Fiber with that big wing and matching wheels.

Have you tried to replicate it with paint? If so, what combo worked best for you?

Hell, even Supers would look much classier than these Gold and Chrome ones everywhere now.

This was a poll and then it vanished?

Edited by Fox2Quick

QuackinAColdOne

We just need more carbon fiber parts. The only thing a carbon fiber paint would work with is the Zentorno sinced the Sesto Elemento is coated in carbon fiber instead of paint.

I was actually thinking about this a day or so ago. So yes, this would be biblical.

j4hhYw6.png

We just need more carbon fiber parts. The only thing a carbon fiber paint would work with is the Zentorno sinced the Sesto Elemento is coated in carbon fiber instead of paint.

Also the Koenigsegg CCXR is (Entity with wing to recreate) and there's models of the Veyron as well in Carbon

Edited by Fox2Quick

inb4, Carbon Fibre, the new chrome.

I guess it would work better as a secondary colour much like chrome (however some supers might suit the full carbon colour).

Honestly, I'd willingly take all Carbon Fiber as a replacement for gold and chrome troll cars. At least they'd look somewhat normal.

• Like 3

Carbon Fiber is not paint, it is in fact fiber.

No duh. But this is a video game so there isn't much of a difference. Also remember that mock-carbon fiber vinyls exist.

I've never actually thought of this and now that you've mentioned it it sounds great to me :D.

Reminds me of NFSU2 when we could cover our whole car in carbon fiber.

I would love a carbon fiber Futo or at least carbon fiber wheels, Tuner wheels though not the high end CF ones that cost at least $20,000 for any of the sets.

Edited by BigJoe_1

i have nothing against people wanting CF and can see where it would work and why, but i see more people wanting chrome wheels. which i would rather have first myself.

i have nothing against people wanting CF and can see where it would work and why, but i see more people wanting chrome wheels. which i would rather have first myself.

YES, I would take chrome wheels over anything!

38391_s.gif

LightningLord

Lol

I want chrome wheels too.

IcOqQpq.gif

no, if it's not mettalic paint, or doesn't shine it's not worth my time! :lol:

Lol

I want chrome wheels too.

i want pure gold wheels

How about make it a performance upgrade to where it makes a car a lot more light weight?

Of course, you're upgrading the entire frame of a car, so maybe anything starting at $50k sounds reasonable, depending on the class of car?

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23

"CF paint" is a thing people put on cars nowadays?

CF might not actually be paint, but that's the category it would fall under in LSC and yes IRL there are cars that come naturally with CF bodies and plenty of aftermarket companies making CF body parts and accessories for almost anything these days. also CF is not just for looks it is lighter and strength/weight ratio better than just about any material used today.

Also would this affect performance, Since carbon fiber is extremely light it would increase handling and acceleration at least if R* implement the realism.

I say this because Carbon fiber is lighter than paint when dry and we all know that a lighter car accelerates faster than a heavier car with the same specs, So would carbon fibre work the same way spoilers do and actually affect stats.

Honestly, I'd like to see more of the carbon fibre parts given primary/secondary-coloured alternatives - wish I could stick a splitter/spoiler on certain cars, without being stuck with that textured grey look.

"CF paint" is a thing people put on cars nowadays?

CF might not actually be paint, but that's the category it would fall under in LSC and yes IRL there are cars that come naturally with CF bodies and plenty of aftermarket companies making CF body parts and accessories for almost anything these days. also CF is not just for looks it is lighter and strength/weight ratio better than just about any material used today.

No it would not come in under paint. It would be added in as body panels.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

the zentorno in carbon.....:O

i honestly see myself drooling over that one :p

1GPM69f.jpg

Affalterbach

We need the option to put CF roof on more cars. Also it would be great if we could put CF or just black mirror caps on every car.

would it fit in the metals category or be in its own?
either way I want it so bad :(

Edited by hentai_posse