GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is Free Aim broken?

theregomatt

how come everytime i try to join a free aim lobby i only get 4 ppl at max is there something wrong with my game or are other people having this

R* broke free aim matchmaking a couple of patches ago.

No racism, but why the black font color?

One would have to a complete f*cktard to consider that racist. Anyhow, the black on blue font color is annoying.

• Like 7

HollywoodVice

It's been messed up since 1.14 after the "hipster" update.

Other's will say it's just dead because no one plays it, but that doesn't explain why it has only been like this since the hipster update.

Killzone3265

the servers have been broken for months, im starting to think that theyre okay again but nearly everyone in free aim got tired of being alone and made the switch over to auto

poppafewpills

What you're experiencing is the onslaught of " skilled " players flocking to aim assisted servers...

One would have to a complete f*cktard to consider that racist. Anyhow, the black on blue font color is annoying.

It's safe to say that was a joke.

You're right about the matchmaking being broken though, think it was a couple of patches ago as you say.

DriveLikeAViking

in sweden you are a "racist" just by saying "black".

I tried freeaim but never found any plaier so i switched to AA

Edited by Muscleracer

Yes it is, everytime I join my autoaim stops working.

EDIT: lagpost, much?

Edited by 007Nick700

Because free-aim in GTA sucks balls and no one else will admit it. They'd rather blame the existence of auto-aim for the empty lobbies, rather than admit their precious free-aim sucks.

• Like 3

The only way I've been able to join a lobby with others in FA is if I join from a job/race etc. If I try to join by any other means I just get put into a lobby either by myself or with one other guy...

Whenever I join a free-aim, I get around 6 people in the lobby which is great as I can invite my friends in (but I have none that play in free-aim so that's useless to say) and then the lobby fills up to 16 people but if I get into a lobby that isn't that appealing and I choose Switch Session, it loads for 2 solid minutes and returns me to single player and the loading screens are by far the worst problem.

I don't even play in free-aim because of how broken it is. Currently in assisted-aiming (been trying that out lately and so far so good).

*edit*
Also, in spanish the word for black, I BELIEVE, is negro which for some could be considered racist....?
This is a bit off-topic, by the way.

Edited by livejoker

The same reason you dont run into many Amish in Los Angeles!

Try here..

Edited by jcph3

Switch Session, it loads for 2 solid minutes and returns me to single player and the loading screens are by far the worst problem.

I've had similar "network funtimes" in Tradional GTA mode as well at times.

Honestly if this game doesn't have absolutely perfect network connections between every player it loses the plot.

If you've ever been at a vote screen waiting for that last asshole to vote - it's probably because he's stuck on the load screen trying to get to the vote screen.

It's sad how the game is 15 patches old and is still a technical hot mess.

I still struggle on AA to find matches with all the indefinite loading screens, time outs and bizarre errors.

Arrows to Athens

It's an issue atm. I only get into empty lobbies. Auto aim also needs to be fixed.

My friend wants me to start using free aim but its just not fun. I hate playing in solo sessions. Bad sport free aim, that's the most alone you could possibly be.

I kind of figured out how the sessions work, just get 2-3 friends to join you in free-aim, and you should start getting more and more people join your game.

My crew plays free aim and every time there's 6+ on at once we have a hard time finding sessions that are empty enough to fit us. I don't get where the ghost town session reports come from.

BoJack Cognac

the servers have been broken for months, im starting to think that theyre okay again but nearly everyone in free aim got tired of being alone and made the switch over to auto

Killzone is the man. I chucked a grenade into the satellite dish he had launched into and it exploded everything. And then I got scared and ran away from him because he intimidates me.

• Like 1

Black Terminator

I tried to join a free aim lobby and I was only with 3 other people for 2 straight hours. :(

I found a couple of full lobbies last night, but people still don't know what jobs are...

Nobody plays free aim on ps3.

Gather up to 3 friends on PS3, and you should have a full lobby in no time.

I play free aim on PS3, but I barely play GTA because its starting to get boring, which could explain a lot. Some people have gotten bored of the game and stopped playing.

Edited by Rockwheels

It is that way because the same f*cktards at R* still haven't figured out that having f*cking AA and FA lobbies splits the community and hey, guess f*cking what, not IV, RDR, nor MP3 taught them that it's an uneven f*cking split . with people favoring auto-aim, traditional, casul or whatever-the-f*ck-they-name-it. Leaving decent folk who want a proper gaming experience in the dust. Eat sh*t R*.

• Like 3