2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Did R* INSPIRE Chradders, Chrentornoz, etc?

Bitmapp

So I was looking through Life Invader and came upon LSC's life invader page and saw this...

2445mac.jpg

Now idk about you guys but this is ugly af in my opinion!

So, my question to you is, do you think this pic might of inspired chradders and dollar sign fluorescent blue rims on cars?

• Like 2

Absolutely not. People just like to garner negative attention with horrid-looking vehicles.

• Like 2

*Sigh*

It's called "social-commentary" meaning that R* is pretty much making fun of the player base with similar vehicles and their idea of "good looking" cars..

lol at everyone always being on Giantsgiants dick. Not one single thread mentioning cars can go by without someone bringing him up.

Edited by StaticLW
  • Like 1
7Rj3AZw.png

There's an online loading screen which describes LS Customs and I remember something along the lines of ''Chrome is class'' or ''Nothing like chroming your car''

Might be the bragging purpose of winning 50 races but that isn't exactly a big achievement. The reason for people chroming their car might also be because they think it's bling and because it costs a lot they think they're worth more meaning that they think that they're superior to others which is rather pathetic.

I mean, if things like these exists in real life, then it's no wonder it transitioned into the game:

15364_674541829297921_464507486643825235

The shocking part is that the owner and his friends actually believe that that looks good and they actually like it. Their parents were probably brother and sister.

Edited by Zorvaine

not as far as i can tell...

o-eroare-in-gta-v-iti-permite-sa-castigi

Off topic but we really need some animations like the one that fella is doing. So many times I just wanted to lean up against my car and chill.

• Like 3

It's either people that like to troll others with their chromed out rides with badly matching rims or kids that have no taste in them. Maybe it's Giantsgiants who's the mastermind behind all of this, as I can see he's one of the running gags on this forum. But it could be anyone.

LightningLord

When GTA Online was loading one day I saw this on the loading screen:

"Nothing says tasteless than a chrome car with a vanity plate"

Lol

IcOqQpq.gif

Arrows to Athens

Dollar rims look nice especially with white walls IMO. Chrome also looks nice but on certain cars.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I never knew of thaty image there, and i gues many others didnt either.

my answer is no :)

Why is it that people believe people are like drones programmed to do what their told?

I'm pretty sure its sh*tty taste and more $ = Better idea

Itzik_Maflitzik

No, it's not because of that picture...

A lot of GTAO players are clown-car-loving rich hipsters (who are usually under 12).

No, it's because all the kids want "swag" with their "yolo" cars.

ffs

It's as much because Adders, chrome, dollar-sign wheels, limo-tinted windows, etc. are all expensive/high-level unlocks - thus, you've got tasteless numpties who want to show off how much money they have and 'cool swag' they've unlocked ...by blowing stupid amounts of money on the most expensive stuff.

It's like the real-life equivalent of Justin Bieber showing off how rich and 'kewl' he is (eye-gouging actual cars below):

18qmghynczfk9jpg.jpg

17j6ib5g1rvdpjpg.jpg

It's made all the funnier by the fact that, by trying to show off their virtual wealth, these twerps have basically gone and sunk a ton of it into these monstrosities (which isn't exactly an investment), which means ...they don't really have that money any more. That, and every time they get it blown up or waterlogged or whatever (because of course they will), the insurance bill is going to gouge their wallets further. Good thinking, there, kiddies! :beerhat:

There's an online loading screen which describes LS Customs and I remember something along the lines of ''Chrome is class'' or ''Nothing like chroming your car''

Might be the bragging purpose of winning 50 races but that isn't exactly a big achievement. The reason for people chroming their car might also be because they think it's bling and because it costs a lot they think they're worth more meaning that they think that they're superior to others which is rather pathetic.

I mean, if things like these exists in real life, then it's no wonder it transitioned into the game:

15364_674541829297921_464507486643825235

The shocking part is that the owner and his friends actually believe that that looks good and they actually like it. Their parents were probably brother and sister.

The only thing that makes chrome cars 'superior' to non chrome cars is that they can reflect light and blind their opponents causing them to crash, Other than that they're better off junked.

If you like the look of the Bugatti Veyron then I wouldn't advise you to look at the contents of this:

Warning! This may impair vision.

70341.jpg

Edited by BigJoe_1

*ahem*

dgxUdCi.png

The first ever Chrinfernus.

*ahem*

dgxUdCi.png

And hopefully the last.

Biggie Kaniff

Off topic but we really need some animations like the one that fella is doing. So many times I just wanted to lean up against my car and chill.

Yeah should be pretty easy to add. Put it inthe inventory menu and only possible when close to a wall or car.

Chrome only looks good as a secondary option on some vehicles where the secondary option isn't huge and noticeable. Like the akumas frame, z types sides and the bf surfer.

Even still I don't use it because its expensive and doesn't look great imo, unless it is used intentionally to troll others, like a troll car.

*ahem*

dgxUdCi.png

omg hahahah

Chrome only looks good as a secondary option on some vehicles where the secondary option isn't huge and noticeable. Like the akumas frame, z types sides and the bf surfer.

Even still I don't use it because its expensive and doesn't look great imo, unless it is used intentionally to troll others, like a troll car.

I think you're exactly right, the only 2 cars I ever put chrome on was the Manana and the Blade cause the blade's secondary is that line that is lined in chrome anyway and the Manana was topless so it was really only the top of the windshield which was also almost chrome.. I just don't like chrome on every single car it looks stupid and moronic..

Yeah should be pretty easy to add. Put it inthe inventory menu and only possible when close to a wall or car.

I would love this, People would actually know if I'm waiting for someone or away doing something while my character twitches as they all do.

However if they added this they should either add a seperate one along with it that is basically the same but your character is smoking while leaning or that you can use any cigarettes you have while performing the animation.

steve-leaning-camaro.gif?w=500

Edited by BigJoe_1
  • Like 1

Not A Nice Person

No, People just have a different preference from you.

What is it with people calling Chrome Adders "Chradders"? I have a black adder, does that make it a Bladder?