GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

That Damn Thing in My Garage--C'mon R*

edub1906

So as soon as I go online last night I have the stupid blue car compactor in my garage. I have to kill myself to get out. Of course, it's in both of my garages and leaving the session does no good. I delete my PS3 cache and redownload the 1.15 update and go online--no car compactor. Join another lobby with a friend and there it is again. I delete my PS3 cache and redownload the 1.15 update and go online--no problems and no car compactor. Switch lobbies multiple times and still no compactor.

I log-in this morning and as soon as I go online I have the damm car compactor back in my garage. So I am now clearing my cache and downloading the 1.15 update for the 3rd time. I cannot be the only one having this happen to me multiple times. Who wants to have to keep clearing cache and redownloading the update over and over just to be able to play online.

R* patched the duped adder glitches in a couple of games and those glitches weren't game breaking. This is just a pain in the azz. Oh well, par for the course in GTA I guess.

It's Rockstar we're talking about. Anything that makes them lose money gets removed quickly. Other stuff can wait.

It's Rockstar we're talking about. Anything that makes them lose money gets removed quickly. Other stuff can wait.

You're right though. I'm just a little surprised more people aren't actively complaining about this to them. Heck, there isn't even much being said on here about this. However, if someone gets bent over a fire hydrant and dry-humped the GTA police come out in full force

• Like 2

That sucks, OP. I hope that Rockstar fixes this ASAP so you can get back to enjoying GTAO.

j4hhYw6.png

What exactly is a "car compacter"?

About the hooker glitches,I read from this forum that deleting the updates will allow the glitch be done again (sp2mp too).

• Like 1

You're right though. I'm just a little surprised more people aren't actively complaining about this to them. Heck, there isn't even much being said on here about this. However, if someone gets bent over a fire hydrant and dry-humped the GTA police come out in full force

have you not been on the forums in the last 8 hours? sh*t loads of people have had their thread locked just because this was mentioned so many times.

have you not been on the forums in the last 8 hours? sh*t loads of people have had their thread locked just because this was mentioned so many times.

Actually I have not been on the forum for the past 8 hours. Didn't realize there were multiple threads being locked.

I have not seen it yet on xbox. Have you tried simply clearing cashe and not doing the redownload part? It would be much easier to do and less annoying. Plus you and your friends all have to do it at the same time and then when you get back on you have to hope that whatever lobby you enter has no one in it that has them. The way these things work is like a virus for your memory. One person who has it enters a lobby with 15 people and the object is added to those 15 peoples memory...as soon as they go to another session it will be in their game and now also is being added to the memory of all the people you just joined. So if you clean yours off then rejoin your friend who has not he just reinfected you. Either every player in the game clears their cashe at the same time or this will continue to pass through the community like the flu.

• Like 1

CheaterMcCheat

Apparently it is infectious. All 10 car garages are actually in the same instance, so if someone in the lobby has it, you get it too and pass it on to others that didn't have it.

Edited by CheaterMcCheat

DurangedMikey

I havent gotten this yet, but get the noise from the hooker glitch when someone was stupid enough to do it in freeroam. Kind of like a car hitting another car sound

If only the car compacter was duping adders to be sold at full-price, it would have been patched days ago...

• Like 2

Delta India Echo

What exactly is a "car compacter"?

Nooooooooooo!

I know that feel. It was a just a show car though, I think.

Edited by Delta India Echo

efe4a6b167.png

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

Someone was clever and dropped a prop into their garage that blocked everyone from exiting. It isn't seen on Xbox (as much) because of the availability of mod menus.

Yes, it was a great troll but it got irritating for those who couldn't just teleport out of it (I saved a few people from their garages yesterday).

The props placed like this stay in your console's memory until you restart it. If a prop is too stubborn, do as suggested and clear your cache and it should disappear.

Edited by h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

So as soon as I go online last night I have the stupid blue car compactor in my garage. I have to kill myself to get out. Of course, it's in both of my garages and leaving the session does no good. I delete my PS3 cache and redownload the 1.15 update and go online--no car compactor. Join another lobby with a friend and there it is again. I delete my PS3 cache and redownload the 1.15 update and go online--no problems and no car compactor. Switch lobbies multiple times and still no compactor.

I log-in this morning and as soon as I go online I have the damm car compactor back in my garage. So I am now clearing my cache and downloading the 1.15 update for the 3rd time. I cannot be the only one having this happen to me multiple times. Who wants to have to keep clearing cache and redownloading the update over and over just to be able to play online.

R* patched the duped adder glitches in a couple of games and those glitches weren't game breaking. This is just a pain in the azz. Oh well, par for the course in GTA I guess.

Buy American, bro.

Don't Do This: Join another lobby with a friend.
If you don't have it in your garage, invite your friend, don't join them. Avoid public lobbies. Enjoy what you can, if you can.
I haven't had to delete my PS3 cache, I only had to Exit GTA V then reboot the game.
Edited by dvntsvnt

I have not seen it yet on xbox. Have you tried simply clearing cashe and not doing the redownload part? It would be much easier to do and less annoying. Plus you and your friends all have to do it at the same time and then when you get back on you have to hope that whatever lobby you enter has no one in it that has them. The way these things work is like a virus for your memory. One person who has it enters a lobby with 15 people and the object is added to those 15 peoples memory...as soon as they go to another session it will be in their game and now also is being added to the memory of all the people you just joined. So if you clean yours off then rejoin your friend who has not he just reinfected you. Either every player in the game clears their cashe at the same time or this will continue to pass through the community like the flu.

You can't get back online unless you download the update. I know how it's spreading. It just blows that R* support hasn't said anything about it other than letting one of their forum's top posters tell everyone to clear their cache.