What are some things you want for the next update?

Etimadator

Want to know things y'all want for next update....

My requests are: Lift Kits, Hydraulics, Third Garage, New Houses and Cars, and New Guns.....

Just a few of mine what about yours.......

Maya Echo Visari

Support.

Aaaand maybe a 'cockpit' view for cars. There's a few vehicles that let you do it if you're a passenger. A few planes do it too at that.

Edited by SevDoggX

Rabid Vulpix

-Suba gear added to online, thus deep underwater knife deathmatches possible.

-Military watercraft/boats.

-Modders/Hackers dealt with.

Turkey Shenanigans

Beta Weapons

Beta Vehicles

Beta Clothing (feud baseball jerseys, etc.)

To be able to buy more properties.

The ability to set access to pegasus vehicles like cars and to be able to call pegasus to recall them on request (for example if it gets stolen they can ask if we want vehicle to be locked out to thief. Not automatically locked out though in case I've lent it to a friend).

A back up camera you can toggle on and off. I know they have a button for this already, but I mean on screen as a pip similar to the mini map. Maybe have it as a third cycle in the mini map where normally it's small. one flick on cross pad blows it up and another flick toggles to mini backup camera.

Edited by RajunKjun

A 10 car garage in Paleto Bay

A patch to the god mode glitch

More clothing

More hats

An MP3 player, so we can listen to the radio on foot

Ability to choose which person(s) can change the radio station

j4hhYw6.png

The option to turn police on/off in closed lobbies. Fed up of trying to have battles whilst the police are trying to murder you as well.

The Khamelion

May seem pointless to people, but for the airports to become NPC active again. I want to see the 747s taking off, landing, and taxiing into their parking spaces. I want the Shamal to spawn parked as well, along with more than just that one Luxor in Devin Weston's hangar. Basically I want the airport to be the same as it is in story mode, with all of the planes parked in the same spots and taking off and landing. Oh and the ground utility vehicles driving around would be cool as well... It just bugs me for some reason going to the airport and how it's just empty.

May seem pointless to people, but for the airports to become NPC active again. I want to see the 747s taking off, landing, and taxiing into their parking spaces. I want the Shamal to spawn parked as well, along with more than just that one Luxor in Devin Weston's hangar. Basically I want the airport to be the same as it is in story mode, with all of the planes parked in the same spots and taking off and landing. Oh and the ground utility vehicles driving around would be cool as well... It just bugs me for some reason going to the airport and how it's just empty.

They can't because of console limitations

Guest Billy Russo

- New Missions that pay-out well and can possibly match Rooftop Rumble, so there's a bit more variety when joining with randoms.

- More Classic/Muscle cars.

- More variety of clothing like the Hipster update had.

-10 car houses in paleto bag, grapeseed, vinewood hills, and sandy shouted

-a third garage (mabye)

- ability to buy the lazer as Pegasus, I hate driving/flying to fort zancudo, stealing it is easy but annoying to fly there and back

- fixed all the mods/glitches with this update( so I can finally go back Into public sessions

- no new cars, I hate when they realize a good car and I have to trade a car that I like in for a new dlc car, a third garage would fix this,

-better payouts for missions, especially rp payouts