GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The hardships of being a high level

Quinn_flower

Quinn_flower

For me personally is the kicking every where I go. Join a match waiting and waiting and then boom kicked.

Also when people run you over in mission annoying.

Plus dealing with people in the lobby calling you a modder.

This kid said I'm 353 come find me but in reality I was the only 353 there. Gladly my friend who has a mic told everyone I wasn't that person and then we killed him like 50 times for lying.

plus it also make you a easy target but sometimes most people ignore you guess they are intimated.

When you go to a lobby and your the only one with 355 you kinda feel pressured or a really high level.

Anyway being 355 isn't that great when your a target for everyone. When I see a higher level than me I say congrats you must work hard for that.

Anyone else care to share?

Edlt:added what others said

Endless friend request from kids

People asking for money

Carrying missions when other don't do anything.

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 3

A Maned Wolf

Getting kicked from 90% of all jobs and even fm lobbies.

Its like BF3 all over again : |

• Like 2

I'm 380, and I find myself being kicked by people in my level range or higher. Usually the 50s-200s are the ones that want to play with you.

I'd love that man getting chased by noobs is always fun you can have some fun with them and make them rage lol

• Like 1

Nitsuj Rasta

R* seem to put me in lobbies mostly as the ONLY high level in the damn session.

I use it to my advantage I must say lol..

9-1370472136.gif

• Like 2

i think the fact that you've gotten to that level means you just play so much that you get everything happening to you. Seriously with that much play time what hasn't happend to you at some point.

• Like 2

335 / 290 here: I get these:

1. Called a hacker and a cheat (I'm 100% legit)

2. Random bounties

3. Random muggers

4. "Players are voting to kick you from the lobby"

But I also get a lot of invites to difficult contact missions, only to have the host go AFK and expect me to carry them through the mission. SMH

I need a 3rd character

• Like 7

maybeanotherone

every level after 120 reads as the same sh*t to me.

if it bothers you, go make a new character.

i don't really care to share ( care to share lol ) but i need to say that ,

f*ck YOU ADDER

bgogsx.jpg

i really dont get the mentality of the 'gamer', whats it matter if someone is level 20 or level 300, thats their acheivement, otherwise what would be the point in playing the game?

for me i aint fussed what level anyone is, ive been playing the game alot but still only level 65, because i like to free roam alot and not do many missions

each to their own!

well done to anyone that reaches 200+

i really dont get the mentality of the 'gamer', whats it matter if someone is level 20 or level 300, thats their acheivement, otherwise what would be the point in playing the game?

for me i aint fussed what level anyone is, ive been playing the game alot but still only level 65, because i like to free roam alot and not do many missions

each to their own!

well done to anyone that reaches 200+

• Like 1

I'm level 160 so compared to some of you guys I'm still kind of a low level but I still get the same treatment as each and every one of you.

I join a race I get kicked

I join a deathmatch I get kicked

I join a Mission I get kicked

I know it's not the best indicator of a legit player but I still haven't even bought a boat so the white boat logo on the lobby profile preview is grey for me, What kind of rich glitcher wouldn't buy a boat :panic:.

A Maned Wolf

Level 281 and I know those feels.

That and the endless friend requests.

...from 10 year old squeakers.

I'm level 160 so compared to some of you guys I'm still kind of a low level but I still get the same treatment as each and every one of you.

I join a race I get kicked

I join a deathmatch I get kicked

I join a Mission I get kicked

I know it's not the best indicator of a legit player but I still haven't even bought a boat so the white boat logo on the lobby profile preview is grey for me, What kind of rich glitcher wouldn't buy a boat :panic:.

Good point. Neither of my characters owns a plane.. I also figured it was a good indicator that I've never glitched.

Ill never understand why people hate high levels. Just because you're at a ridiculous level doesn't mean you're that good. I was grinding to get to 120 so every thing would be unlocked but after that I stopped. No point right now being over 120

Getting kicked from 90% of all jobs and even fm lobbies.

Its like BF3 all over again : |

This is my first character's first world problem... lol

I 've just reached 120 so compared to others im not exactly a high level but I spend most my time on single player only need four more trophies till I get the platinum trophy but I've noticed qute a few people voting to kick me lately when joining random sessions with lower levels I keep to myself most of the time online and I only kill others if they shoot at me first

CatchMeTrolling

When you keep killing people even though they asked for it & all they can say is you have no life because they can't do anything about it

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

I haven't been kicked once since January.

Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue
iz5LICs.gif

The On Call option is great for this reason. No more getting kicked from jobs. Just dont know which job you will be doing.

A Maned Wolf

I haven't once been kicked since January.

People must really like you.

I just get hollow insults and people who are still stuck in the year 2003.

I'm at level 305 and tend to have sort of the opposite problem. If I join a mission with other high-level players, they nearly all rush through everything. They've probably done the missions a hundred times over. They don't care about the process; just the end-result. The lower level players seem to take their time (obviously since they probably don't know the missions as well) but that suits my playing style better. I get hunted because my character is female. I have another lvl 170 male character and unless I've pissed someone off, I rarely have issues. It's all really a mixed bag. Haven't noticed any tendencies aside from the above.

People must really like you.

I just get hollow insults and people who are still stuck in the year 2003.

Nah, I'll have gone and jinxed now, just wait and see. :lol:

iz5LICs.gif

I got the free boat from the beach bum update :-) No plane though

People asking for money because I'm level 362. Does it ever cross their minds that some players are legit? I tell them to play missions for money, idiots.

We Are Ninja

226. I've gotten random "Kick" votes several times. When I'm in my apartment or in a store or something, no less. The funniest part is, my dot stays white. I'm not a troll or a griefer; I don't fire on ANYONE unprovoked. I haven't gotten kicked from missions in months, though.

high ranked hardships? sound more like bitching about people thinking your a modder. rank has nothing to do with people wanting to get you in trouble just because they can. i am not a high rank at all and i've had people report and try to kick me from lobbies just because i wouldn't PvP against them in freeroam and then reported again after putting their ass down because they thought i was cheating.

it is what it is OP, just deal with it and keep playing the game.

I'm almost level 775 now with my main character I had since online launch day.

I can't tell you how many times I get in game text from random players asking me to give them money or RP. 9 times out of 10 people mistake me as a modder.

I'm a legit player, I just happened to rank to level 400+ way early in GTAO back when my friends discovered the Criminal Records RP glitch in 2013. (Anyone remember that glitch? It gave you the max RP EVERY RACE in less than 2 minutes).

Since then, I been grinding and playing. I never bothered playing or ranking my 2nd character. Then these 2014 noobs show up and accuse me of hacking.

It's really annoying. I don't find myself getting kicked anymore, but I do find people trying to beg for money. It's annoying.

• Like 2

Quinn_flower

I do get the friend request sometimes and occasionally I have to carry missions but w/e.

Never got anyone asking me for money thankfully.