Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,379 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

realtom

MCV: Strauss Zelnick talks about GTAV

Alvarez

Yay, a starving black kid in Africa, civilian in Donetsk, worker in Pjongjang, jobless mother with two kids and two jobs are people who are gonna be addressed with a videogame.

Not alright at all.

But in terms of GTA, yay, nightclubs confirmed!

Ash_735

Yeah totally 6.9 billion people have consoles or gaming pc`s it`s not like 5 billion of them are starving to death or anything.

Yeah, like ending with world hunger and poverty. If not, I doubt their sales market will ever be greater than 800 million people.

Obviously, Zelnick has a plan for solving world hunger involving GTA V.

What a f-ing asshat, guess we should be airdropping PS4's and copies of V to people dying of ebola in Africa.

Yay, a starving black kid in Africa, civilian in Donetsk, worker in Pjongjang, jobless mother with two kids and two jobs are people who are gonna be addressed with a videogame.

Not alright at all.

So how much money a month/week do you guys donate to charities that support these said people, do you go out of your way to try and inform people of these things, do you support active teams that try and change the way and send support aid to countries and areas affected by these things?

Nope, you're a bunch of keyboard warrior pricks who just want a reason to hate on someone, don't be a damn hypocrite, it was obviously said in jest and the fact that you guys didn't pick up on that says a lot about your people skills, if you did take actual offense to those comments and your heart is now bleeding, please, show your support to charities, give money, try and make a difference instead of spouting comments from a computer in an attempt to look down on someone and be all superior "OMG he thinks the world will want his game, asshole, doesn't he know about world problems", you sound like a bunch of teenage girls on tumblr.

Officer Ronson

First world problems.

Spaghetti Cat

Oh gee thanks ash you really showed me up :rol:

My comment had to do with the silly comment he made. Not that the game will be improved by x, y, or z; but that the WHOLE WORLD should buy his product. V's a fine game, but it's not the greatest ever. It was an offhanded comment that has no bearing to what R* is actually doing with a next gen release. We've all heard this before the original release, all hype. I'm just calling him out.

Ash_735

Oh gee thanks ash you really showed me up :rol:

My comment had to do with the silly comment he made. Not that the game will be improved by x, y, or z; but that the WHOLE WORLD should buy his product. V's a fine game, but it's not the greatest ever. It was an offhanded comment that has no bearing to what R* is actually doing with a next gen release. We've all heard this before the original release, all hype. I'm just calling him out.

How is it an off handed comment that has nothing to do with the game? GTAV Sold over 35 MILLION Copies, so it's like, why re-release the game, who else is there to sell it to gaming wise? So a joke response is "Well, there's the rest of the world" and moved on, nothing more, nothing less.

NYC PATROL

Strauss! Don't get me too hyped! :panic:

Alvarez

Yeah totally 6.9 billion people have consoles or gaming pc`s it`s not like 5 billion of them are starving to death or anything.

Yeah, like ending with world hunger and poverty. If not, I doubt their sales market will ever be greater than 800 million people.

Obviously, Zelnick has a plan for solving world hunger involving GTA V.

What a f-ing asshat, guess we should be airdropping PS4's and copies of V to people dying of ebola in Africa.

Not alright at all.

So how much money a month/week do you guys donate to charities that support these said people, do you go out of your way to try and inform people of these things, do you support active teams that try and change the way and send support aid to countries and areas affected by these things?

Nope, you're a bunch of keyboard warrior pricks who just want a reason to hate on someone, don't be a damn hypocrite, it was obviously said in jest and the fact that you guys didn't pick up on that says a lot about your people skills, if you did take actual offense to those comments and your heart is now bleeding, please, show your support to charities, give money, try and make a difference instead of spouting comments from a computer in an attempt to look down on someone and be all superior "OMG he thinks the world will want his game, asshole, doesn't he know about world problems", you sound like a bunch of teenage girls on tumblr.

Donating blood on Red Cross, charity work at local retirement home, donations for tsunami victims.

Organ donor pass canceled after Göttingen transplants scandal.

Back at you, pal.

How much did you do?

Emperor Zero

So wait a minute, this game is going to be bigger than life itself, right? Cause that's what I'm getting from reading this.

The guy must have been drunk on the bloody whiskey! He must have been partying and getting drunk on whiskey with Dan Houser when he said that.

Spider-Vice

I do believe that Rockstar may have a lot of good stuff for everyone, but hey Zelnick, if you want to blow us away, make your mismanaged company move their asses.

Ash_735

Back at you, pal.

How much did you do?

I donate to many animal charities and foundations, as well as local vets, f*ck humans.

Plus, note here, I'm not bitching on a forum about "OH WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE WORLD ISSUES??" over a joke response ;)

GTA_REEFER

Well if that isn't blowing smoke up someone's ass, I don't know what is.

Edited by GTA_REEFER

Choco Taco

A year and a half ago, he said the original version was going to blow everyone away.

Antaxi

he is bullcrap talker f*ck that :die: zelnick

Geralt of Rivia

So many people are taking him seriously lol.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Okay, if its gonna' exceed my expectations then it better have:

- purchasable safehouses in SP and not in sh*tty areas. Put in the Vespucci Canals, Chumash, Richman Hills, Paleto, and Vinewood.

- add more interiors period. Like restaurants again, and maybe even a mall.

- add an option for IV-esque driving.

- 1st person view for driving.

- bring back some of IV's cars

- make the cops more fun and less tedious/annoying.

Yeah f*cking right, Zelnick, just keep your f*cking mouth shut.

Edited by Sting4S

Payne Killer

The same was said about the x360 and ps3 version, it didn't blow me away at all. Big POS

creed200569

He needs.to stop talking n start.showing us n telling us whats in the next gen version cuz if.he wants to exceed our.expectations that all the sh*t that was cut in the last gen versions should be put in, a.sh*tload more interiors,deeper customization for players n vehicles including vinyls,many more safehouses n more activites n not just for single players. Whatever u have in online that can b used in SP should go to SP,not everyone plays online

Officer Ronson

Jesus, do you writte letters to your mom with that grammar?

kingcs

Lmao. People thinks he's serious about the 6 billion people comment? If you didn't see the tongue in cheek in his comments, you're a lost cause.

Having said that. Talk is cheap. Show and Prove Strauss, Show and Prove.

S1LV3R_W0LF

Well I hope the promise of blowing us, was serious... and that they look prettier then the models at V Stripclub. :pp

Anyway next Tuesday is the 69th day since the CG announcement, so we should get some news... Rockstar and T2 are naughty. :lol:

StJimmy

Um... what the f*ck is this guy on? I want some

Officer Ronson

Strauss talked, everybody's giving him sh*t. That's all you need to know in a nutshell.

Xerukal

Come on, guys. He's just excited to make some more money. It's adorable. Leave 'em be. You can just smell the confidence.

If anything, this statement just further cements the fact that there is no way on this Earth that Rockstar is letting V slip into 2015. It'd break poor Strauss' heart.

Then again, the Housers are the type of people that would enjoy pulling sh*t like that just to make their publisher cry.

Sick f*ckers.

zuckmeslow

Honestly, i doubt we will get anything beyond what we already got. Gta v on ps4 and xbox one will just be the same game with some better graphics and new animals.

Zelnickmeslow is just hyping us up and i wont fall for it again.

Just give us screens, give us a new trailer, give us some information about the new features. But dont talk out of your ass about a game that doesnt even have a release date.

Ash_735

How DARE a CEO of a company talk highly of products developed under his companies management! f*ck HIM! :p

vengeancehawk

Seems kinda cocky to me. I do want a GTA on next gen when I decide to upgrade, but I'd rather have a new full fledged game instead of a prettier version of an already pretty game.

Ash_735

Seems kinda cocky to me. I do want a GTA on next gen when I decide to upgrade, but I'd rather have a new full fledged game instead of a prettier version of an already pretty game.

Then blame Rockstar here, honestly, time and time again all this sh*t and hate Strauss gets, he literally sits back and lets 2K and Rockstar do what they want. You couldn't ask for a more easy going CEO not f*cking things up. Of COURSE he's going to speak highly of ANYTHING his companies do, he's not going to be all like "Actually, it's a bit sh*t, I don't know what the f*ck Rockstar are doing these days, but they make money".

vengeancehawk

Then blame Rockstar here, honestly, time and time again all this sh*t and hate Strauss gets, he literally sits back and lets 2K and Rockstar do what they want. You couldn't ask for a more easy going CEO not f*cking things up. Of COURSE he's going to speak highly of ANYTHING his companies do, he's not going to be all like "Actually, it's a bit sh*t, I don't know what the f*ck Rockstar are doing these days, but they make money".

I ain't giving either of them sh*t. Rockstar and Take Two probably have the least amount of greed in the industry, you know, other than shark cards. But I ain't forgetting all the free stuff we get that everyone hates on. I mean, with all the DLCs, EA or Activision would of charged you about $10 or more by now

Edited by hawkstalker

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Rockstar and Take Two probably have the least amount of greed in the industry

Yeah right. All that sh*t they pulled pre-release that we fell for that got nearly everybody super hyped for the game. The info drought, the delay, the way they described all of the content, the long periods between trailers.

tomsk222

This isn't supposed to be a new GTA game, it's GTA5 for people on PC and next-gen consoles who prefer not to play on the older consoles due to low frame-rates and resolution. You'll have to wait years for a brand new GTA game..

Edited by tomsk222