2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Some quick good & bad news...

LehPhatGer-bear

LehPhatGer-bear

So the other day I saw the thread of who still has the Firework Launcher, and within it someone commented, "If you purchase all ammo in the pre-game lobby, will it fill the Firework Launcher ammo too?" Well...

BAD NEWS: As sad as it sounds, it does not... I just tried it today.

GOOD NEWS: Purchasing all ammo in the pre-game lobby is ridiculously cheaper than buying it all individualy.

Just thought I'd throw that news at yah!

Thank god, i hate people that only use the firework launcher to kill me. Now i can resume to kill them before they get to the gun store.

I don't see the point in using the "Purchase All Ammo" option in the pre-game lobby. For starters, it's too damn expensive. Secondly, I don't need that much anyway. A few hundred rounds (That's being generous) for my rifle, some pistol ammo for my AP and a small amount of explosives are usually enough to get the job done.

• Like 1

LehPhatGer-bear

I don't see the point in using the "Purchase All Ammo" option in the pre-game lobby. For starters, it's too damn expensive. Secondly, I don't need that much anyway. A few hundred rounds (That's being generous) for my rifle, some pistol ammo for my AP and a small amount of explosives are usually enough to get the job done.

For the people that actually use all the guns I guess. But I was just sayin' if you do need to refill all your ammo, that's the way to go.

• Like 1

Roronoa Zoro

Whenever they release the launcher for events you get 1 free magazine of ammo if you already own one.

• Like 1

Max. Ammo for everything goes hand in hand with being Higher Ranked and being able to afford it. After the initial outlay you are only topping it up just the same as if you are not sitting at Max. Ammo all of the time.

• Like 1

Max. Ammo for everything goes hand in hand with being Higher Ranked and being able to afford it. After the initial outlay you are only topping it up just the same as if you are not sitting at Max. Ammo all of the time.

Well I can't afford it. That's money that could go towards cars or car modifications. I only use what ammo I need, and the only time I ever run out is in those stupid free-roam battles (Which I now avoid like the plague).

Zoots Remuvah

Simeon's special car + petrol station + distance + fireworks launcher + gullible tard = fun times...

• Like 3

Roronoa Zoro

Can't tell if you are serious or trolling, but some obvious points:

1. Fastest and easiest way to refill ammo, dont have to buy ammo individually at the store in freeroam.

2. Easiest and most accurate way to track total ammo cost for every mission, allowing you to change your playstyle and conserve more ammo on the next run when needed.

3. Allows you to see total ammo cost spent in a battle in freeroam.

4. Allows you to quickly get ammo before starting and spawning who knows where with no bullets.

Edited by Roronoa Zoro
  • Like 1

toolateaxeincar

purchasing all ammo is pointless because i only use about 6 weapons

It only buys ammo for the guns you have.

LehPhatGer-bear

Can't tell if you are serious or trolling, but some obvious points:

1. Fastest and easiest way to refill ammo, dont have to buy ammo individually at the store in freeroam.

2. Easiest and most accurate way to track total ammo cost for every mission, allowing you to change your playstyle and conserve more ammo on the next run when needed.

3. Allows you to see total ammo cost spent in a battle in freeroam.

4. Allows you to quickly get ammo before starting and spawning who knows where with no bullets.

I could go on...

No please, speak more words.

Any idea what it would cost to refill the ammo for all weapons if you had none left for any of them?

I'd say maybe $250k. But I dun know.

• Like 1

Any idea what it would cost to refill the ammo for all weapons if you had none left for any of them?

I believe it was somewhere around 150.000 - 200.000

Roronoa Zoro

I believe it was somewhere around 150.000 - 200.000

Close your eyes or look away when you press the button, it helps with the pain... :p

The upside is once you pull the trigger its cheap to refill because you still use the same amount of ammo, and now you can accuratly gauge how much you spent on ammo since your last refill.