GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

A third garage

richard1997jones

richard1997jones

So I already have a 2 garages and 20 cars but there are still so many great cars I woul love to own such as the Adder. Anyone else want to buy a third garage or property.

Yep but in the meantime why not start another character and you can get another 20 cars, that's what I did.

Not A Nice Person

Yh fill it up with chrome biftas with dollar rims

Pg7Txhi.gif

I used to be opposed to the idea of even more garage space, but these days I feel like it would be nice to be able to own a vehicle in each class (which I don't yet) in addition to the vehicles I already own.

CrysisAverted

If they do it, it better be before the money wipe

• Like 2

don ovdi' island

why not just make it so that you can buy as many properties as your money allows ?

Zoots Remuvah

Yep but in the meantime why not start another character and you can get another 20 cars, that's what I did.

+1 on this..

but it is a pain if you're after modifications obviously...

Saying that though I've not had any issues with people kicking my low level ass out of RR sessions recently, so hopefully the rise up the ranks should be a fair bit quicker...

blaster1 112

I don't really feel the need that much. I have my 2nd garage filled up (4 slots) with Elegys because i hate empty places. I'm just waiting till the new DLC. (I just get bored of my cars and then sell them.)

I own all Grottis. Def. no sells.

Sandking XL

Zentorno (original lambo colors)

Tailgator

Franks buffalo

6x6

Adder (ill sell this PoS when the new DLC comes out, everyone seems to love it but its slow and heavy, doesnt take corners).

Vacca

Banshee

Hearse

Sovereign

And i have room left for any cars i want to buy. Might have missed a car but i don't really feel the need to have another garage.

I wouldn't mind owning another property across the map though.

ShinobiFixer

f*cking great, retards want more property instead of heists or criminal activities to do in free roam. No wonder this franchise has gone to sh*t.

I'd love more garage space, I agree with what was said earlier. You should be able to buy as many properties as you can afford, I wouldn't mind be able to name them either :p

Yeah I'd agree that you should be able to buy as many as you can afford. As for some saying about heists and what-not being more important, that's great and all, but when you've filled up your current two garages, purchased all aircraft you want, and want more cars, what do you do with your spare cash with a full garage?

I can't afford to fully mod 20 cars, nevermind 30. But I guess it would be nice if you had the cash.

I think 30 should be the max though.

I can't afford to fully mod 20 cars, nevermind 30. But I guess it would be nice if you had the cash.

Why should there be a max number though?

People always talk about wanting the game to be more realistic so why can't you buy everything you can afford?

People always talk about wanting the game to be more realistic so why can't you buy everything you can afford?

Why anyone would want more than 30 cars, I don't know. But for me, it's a little ridiculous if you have 30 PV's irl unless you hire them out. It's a game, GTA is far from realistic.

Yes, this is definitely needed. I only have two spaces reserved for future DLC vehicles. But there are so many more cars that I want.

Why anyone would want more than 30 cars, I don't know. But for me, it's a little ridiculous if you have 30 PV's irl unless you hire them out. It's a game, GTA is far from realistic.

You wouldn't have 30 dedicated PV's since there would be people who want to own 1 of each class for racing. That would already cost the player 1 10-car garage. 2 other garages gives more freedom for the player. In real life, someone could have 50 cars because he collects them and likes to show them off. Then only uses like 5 for driving. Seems impractical? Not if you have the money. So, yes, it could be realistic since everyone in GTA Online can be millionaires in time.

I would agree with buying as many properties as you want, don't see the problem. Well, maybe poor players complain

You wouldn't have 30 dedicated PV's since there would be people who want to own 1 of each class for racing. That would already cost the player 1 10-car garage. 2 other garages gives more freedom for the player. In real life, someone could have 50 cars because he collects them and likes to show them off. Then only uses like 5 for driving. Seems impractical? Not if you have the money. So, yes, it could be realistic since everyone in GTA Online can be millionaires in time. I agree with everything you say, it was my opinion. I'm not enforcing it on anyone.

I want more space for the independence dlc cars and some old muscle cars because my garage is more race orientated.

In fact, rather than a 3rd garage, at this point I'd rather there be a few new 12-car properties released.

I could make do with 24 slots just fine. (For now).

• Like 1

Biggie Kaniff

We should be able to purchase all properties. However the utility and mechanic costs will rice pretty much ofc. :p

I'd like to purchase as many properties as I like I'd start of buying all the low level houses and garages one buy one until eventually I had everyone that way I could have all the cars I like and then I could get one for each class as well at the moment I only have cars I like and only one car in the super class.

So I already have a 2 garages and 20 cars but there are still so many great cars I woul love to own such as the Adder. Anyone else want to buy a third garage or property.

Email rockstar about this. Small chance that they will pay attention but well..

HopelessSamurai

Wow, Rockstar gives you what you want and you want more? More, more, more. You want more cars, more missions, more features, more clothing options and more animations FFS. I swear all the GTA community want is more stuff. Am I honestly the only person who is content with the content?

Make one mistake? Everyone complains.

Give them what they want? "We want more"

"Delay" a dlc/update? "I hate Rockstar"

Edited by HopelessSamurai
  • Like 1

I already have 4 garages. I ranked up my second character just for that purpose. It's at level 81 now, it wasn't even that hard. Even winning the 50 races wasn't hard at all. Just switch to your second character whenever you're going to be doing some races or anything that earns RP, and use your main character just for having fun in free roam.

• Like 1

TheCrystalMethodist

why not just make it so that you can buy as many properties as your money allows ?

This