GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

where in los santos does warzones usually occure?

hugh750

tonight i moved into richards majestic, and i hope it's no longer a major warzone there like it used to be.

where does the warzones usually occure lately?

LightningLord

Ghetto Towers and the downtown LSC.

Hasn't changed since day 1.

IcOqQpq.gif

It took so much effort reading your post, but they tend to happen near Ls customs near down town, 500k apartment, where tanks usually spawn, and occasionally at Fort zancudo.

The same place as they do (near 400K apartment the most). I live in Paleto now and sometimes people will fly over just to kill me. They don't camp there, though. :/

Pretty much everywhere. Rockford mall is the main battle ground (running from the vinewood theaters to the golf course to richards and closed off by the maze bank. Battles often maraud through that area. Sandy Shores is occasional. The air port isn't just as bad as before, but downtown LS is like the Somme (running battles with a lot of trench warfare). Most other places tend to be mild skirmishes.

Edited by Cudwieser

Black Terminator

The Eclipse Apartment, Downtown Los Santos Customs, The Airport, The Beach and last The Army Base.

Definitely Tinsel Towers and Rockford LSC area.

Of all the high end apts, I think del pierro pier is the most calm, although I occasionally see small battles around that area

Edited by rickreim

A Maned Wolf

Rockford Hill is like the Tet Offensive, building snipers, tanks, attack chopper strafe runs, and constant fire fights.

just imagine how bad it will be when the heist dlc does come out?? :lol::die:

A Maned Wolf

just imagine how bad it will be when the heist dlc does come out?? :lol::die:

Which is why I moved from Weasel Plaza to the airport for a few months.

After the combat died down, I moved back in.

Edited by A Maned Wolf

Rockford Hills/Vinewood area

Fort Zancudo

Los Santos International Airport

Sandy Shores Airfield

Vespucci Beach

And those green circles where the crates are supposed to drop but never do.

The whole map.. I've quite literally seen a warzone slowly move it's way around the map haha.

And those green circles where the crates are supposed to drop but never do.

If people would stop going to the crate drop site until the crate actually drops, that wouldn't be a problem. Half the players don't seem to understand that crate won't drop while you're anywhere near the green circle (or yellow).

Upper half of Los Santos. This includes Eclipse Towers, downtown by the skyscrapers like the FIB building and LSC. Other hotspots that are occasionally fought in are the 200k apartment, airport, and Vinewood Blvd. Zancudo if everyone wants a jet. If mansions come, expect Vinewood hills to light up. Then you can snag Eclipse Towers.

RussianCommie

Downtown LSC, Los Santos Internationl Airport are two that I've noticed always to have a nice number of players battling it out.

5eIYidF.gif

GhostlySentinel

Rockford Hills. I avoid it like the plague in public lobbies, unless I HAVE to go in for a bounty or Lester target. White knuckles on the handlebars when I do.

Rockford Hills. I avoid it like the plague in public lobbies, unless I HAVE to go in for a bounty or Lester target. White knuckles on the handlebars when I do.

Depends on where you go. The only hotspots in Rockford Hills are the Eclipse Tower and LSC near Ponsonbys. For some reason, Tinsel Tower is relatively ignored, which suits me just fine.

just go in there in one of your cars, at least you'll have better protection.

Depends on where you go. The only hotspots in Rockford Hills are the Eclipse Tower and LSC near Ponsonbys. For some reason, Tinsel Tower is relatively ignored, which suits me just fine.

This is why i never leave my spawn option on apartment. It always seems like if i go to Eclipse that nothing is happeing there. Yet if i spawn there and leave my garage there is always some battle going on. At least thanks to that money glitch fix you get invincibilty frames while leaving the garage.

GhostlySentinel

just go in there in one of your cars, at least you'll have better protection.

I'd rather be agile. I can cut a corner a whole lot quicker than a Zentorno. People always tell me I should use a car where PVP is involved, but I've been run down and shot in a car way more than I've been knocked off of a bike. I can get between traffic, down an alley and far away while their car is hung up on a lightpole. Something to be said for that.

I used to own the top tier, $500 K apartment, but it wasn'r worth the douchbags. Now I have apartments in Vespucci or houses around the Alamo Sea.

A less obvious warzone perhaps would be Madrazo's place, where you spawn after completing RR, less obvious but still a no-go area.