GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What about idiotic Modz?

SAUL_SILVER

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Man, what are you drinking? Wild turkey, Jack Daniels or something stronger. Please let me know.

Is someone asking for the banhammer?

That 'forum has become poisoned' thread must've really gotten to you

Man, what are you drinking? Wild turkey, Jack Daniels or something stronger. Please let me know.

probably just plain alcohol.

Is someone asking for the banhammer?

That 'forum has become poisoned' thread must've really gotten to you

News has been slow. Front page has been crawling.

Sp3cial_H3rbs

hes not drunk, hes is suffering from heist hysteria. the lack of heist dlc has broken his hope and sanity.

Edited by Sp3cial_H3rbs

bM0F5RV.png

hes not drunk, hes is suffering from heist hysteria. the lack of heist dlc has broken his hope and sanity.

Actually, he discovered the secret of the Chilliad Mural, and it drove him to madness.

Sp3cial_H3rbs

Actually, he discovered the secret of the Chilliad Mural, and it drove him to madness.

inhaling those jetpack fumes does quite a number on the brain.

bM0F5RV.png