2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Heist Crew Contracts

GTA DUDE05

uFDd6Ms.jpg

This is the Heist Crew Contracts,similar to how Lester let's us pick members of our Heist crew in story mode.We can pick who we want to do heist with in free roam lobby base of their preferred expertise( Gunmen,Driver,Explosives expert,Hacker,etc )and our stats speak for themselves.Based on our heist success rate, accuracy, hack speed, race wins, etc.: These define our stats to our potential employers.This feature allow the host of the session to pick their crew member by reviewing the Heist Crew Contracts,the more skill stat,the bigger cut they will earn.Before the mission start,when you go to join a random mission in the cell phone,it will give you two options-Alone or on call,when on call you can continue in you current session till the game is able to fill a mission lobby.Additionally, the host of the session can start the mission as soon as they want. e.g. even if there's 2/4 people in a lobby, as host, if I see you're on call, I can start the mission ASAP.

• Like 3

DevilDaRebel

Sounds good, let's just hope Rockstar doesn't f*ck it up for some reason.

the more skill stat,the bigger cut they will earn

It won't work like that .

DevilDaRebel

And already f*cked up.

World record.

• Like 3

much photoshop such speculation GTFO

But it's good photoshop and speculation. I give OP credit.

• Like 2

And already f*cked up.

World record.

If you think about it then you will realize they will use another way .

SP was scripted as if you choose a crew guy with bigger cut he won't make mistakes , its not same with MP .

Maybe they will replace it with heist wins/losses ratio .

hmmmm average at best as you didnt think it through very well or even at all i think. So one player has control of who to take and how much cut goes to each player?

OK Im getting all my crew mates to start new charactures and they can all get 5% cuts each while i take the other 85%...
Then ill jump on my lvl 2 character and you start it........

Yeah a little thought to how broken your system is would go a long way

Edited by EvilFiend

much photoshop such speculation GTFO

But it's good photoshop and speculation. I give OP credit.

I agree with that but this thread is gonna bring more trouble than good.. Watch Dumbislive make a video about confirmed heist crew contacts coming soon

DevilDaRebel

And already f*cked up.

World record.

If you think about it then you will realize they will use another way .

SP was scripted as if you choose a crew guy with bigger cut he won't make mistakes , its not same with MP .

Maybe they will replace it with heist wins/losses ratio .

Just something to see if the guy I'm bringing in is actually useful and won't get us killed.

I'm hoping they'd add smart Actor AI's to accompany us and be useful. Training them and making them better. Possibly a future implementation into the Creator for Captures / Missions for Actors to follow you and watch your back, giving them orders on which player to kill, where to kill him and with which weapon.

It probably won't ever happen seeing as how much game mechanics ''improved'' since launch so I'll keep dreaming....

UtterTehSEAL

OP just grabbed this pic from reddit and sh*t out some theories. GTFO.

OP just grabbed this pic from reddit and sh*t out some theories. GTFO.

Glad im not the only one that saw it..

I was hoping this would be a funmw2 thread regarding new information. Sadly not...

Name: Nun Yur Biznez

Expertise: Driver (considering most GTAO players aren't familiar with brakes and crash into walls every five seconds, I think taking this role would be a good idea)

Skills:

Max Health: 100%
Overall Accuracy: 29.99%
Shoot Rate: Not too high (unless using a minigun); I aim to hit my target, not suppress them. Maybe 70%?
Weapon Choice: 100%, I guess. Have every gun off the market.

(sorry for not making one of those fancy MS Paint creations like the OP did)

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

That would never work.

If heists ever come out, they will work exactly like missions do now. The only difference will probably be when R* limits how often you can play a heist to like once a week.

HEIST...

2444256-8233831785-78793.gif

keep dreaming mate, that sh*t wont happen!

Why do you have to be such a jerk most of the time? It's like you enjoy being a bully throughout your posts.

CrysisAverted

Who needs heists when you got money lobbies

richard1997jones

I still can't believe we don't already have heists in gts online. Personally I don't really need the money anymore. I've already filled my 20 car garage up.

I still can't believe we don't already have heists in gts online. Personally I don't really need the money anymore. I've already filled my 20 car garage up.

BTW I would just like to add I've made all my money honestly. Lots of hard work has helped me reach level 77 and I still have 290k cash.

BTW I would just like to add I've made all my money honestly. Lots of hard work has helped me reach level 77 and I still have 290k cash.

Wow, did you just quote yourself? Using a quote from the same post? WTF

HEIST...

2444256-8233831785-78793.gif

keep dreaming mate, that sh*t wont happen!

Why do you have to be such a jerk most of the time? It's like you enjoy being a bully throughout your posts.

He's not being a jerk here, he's just stating an opinion that heists won't happen. I agree with him. Maybe on XBox One and PS4, but not on XBox 360 and PS3. As far as I know, they've never promised heists on the next-generation systems, have they? So I doubt they'll happen for anybody.

Edited by lilmoonpie

This actually looks pretty cool. There should be a site like gta5stats.com where they make custom (I don't know what to call them...)...player cards? Info sheets? Whatever...like the one above. Would love to see what mine would look like with my character wearing a beer hat and looking like some drunk retard who though he was going to another party.

Expertise: Gunman & Driver

Accuracy: 34.17%

Shoot rate: I don't know if this means how much you shoot or something...

Gun Choice: Again, weird word usage. In the pic, it's some sort of stat, but gun choice means preferred gun. Mine would be the Combat MG or Special Carbine. BUT if you're going to use a stat, it might be 100% since I have every gun that's not CE.

Edited by PSgtaplayer1

Turkey Shenanigans

This would be awesome, except for the "higher skill stat, bigger the cut" part. A lot of people are over level 100 and have full skill in everything.

This actually looks pretty cool. There should be a site like gta5stats.com where they make custom (I don't know what to call them...)...player cards? Info sheets? Whatever...like the one above. Would love to see what mine would look like with my character wearing a beer hat and looking like some drunk retard who though he was going to another party.

Expertise: Gunman & Driver

Accuracy: 34.17%

Shoot rate: I don't know if this means how much you shoot or something...

Gun Choice: Again, weird word usage. In the pic, it's some sort of stat, but gun choice means preferred gun. Mine would be the Combat MG or Special Carbine. BUT if you're going to use a stat, it might be 100% since I have every gun that's not CE.

Gun choice means selecting the correct gun for the job, like SP heists your driver had vehicle choice in the jewellery store heist. if you were like me and picked the cheapest guys going, you ended up with a retard you brought along pedal bikes (not really that bad)

Anyway, its a cool idea but personally I don't see it going that way. like people have said, SP was scripted with limited variables. The variables in online would be endless. Example, you could pick the best guy on paper to be your sniper but what if he walks away from his console as the heists starts. Happens all the time with missions (people clearly not actually playing, just standing around idle). I think it will be filled with people you invite or randoms. no selections

Edited by garyharry

GTA Forums User99521

It wouldn't work out.For example race wins.My race wins are something like 140 wins/220 losses because I race against my friends and crew(which is a racing crew)but I've raced against randoms with 500 wins/250 losses and destroyed them.So why should that random get more money than me even though I'm the better driver?