2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

GTA:O is actually really saddening me

redkill160

So, a new epidemic has arisen in gta online, as many of you already know. More money lobbies and hackers are coming out of nowhere and R* obviously has to fix it. But everything they fix gets ruined again. So I can see this game is quickly dying. And I hate to say that because this game was all I had waited for for so long, and to see it die like this sucks. Rockstar doesnt keep promises and they never tell the public about what they do. I feel really sh*tty about this because I now find myself playing new games because this one isnt satisfying anymore. And i really f*cking hate to say that. Rockstar needs to act fast and get out real content while at the same time cracking down on sh*t like this. I know that may be hard, but there isn't anything else to do.

• Like 8

Once they fix it, it'll break again. GTAO is a lost cause. Now wallow in it. >:-)

Edited by Judicious 7
  • Like 1

While I do agree that the modders have taken over, I imagine that all of these glitches will be fixed on current gen. Hopefully we can at least get those social degenerates banned.

dVOJf7l.png

Elder Maxson

Testify, OP, Testify. Rockstar will never release heists with all these hackers roaming about.

Cheery place in here tonight.

We're all doomed (running in circles waving arms)

Bye.

• Like 3

I played at the start then stopped as all the BS that was happening. I finally decided to give it another go just over 9 weeks ago. Since starting again I have seen 1 modder. yeap 1 so people claiming its over run with modders are just being silly. Glitchers are everywhere on the other hand but actual modders... Not so much.

In 9 weeks I HAVENT seen

anyone dropping cash
cash foutains
constant good sport 2k
spaceships
asteroids
ferris wheels (apart from on the pier ofc...)
modded colors on vehicals
modded vehicals
SP vehicals brought into online
rape

Things I HAVE SEEN

One time I was teleported to the pier and started climbing some imaginary rope or somehing and I quickly left session
People money glitching
People in god mode
Cars with god mode
Invisible arms
patchwork face

yeah 9/10 of the "modders" are actually just glitchers

• Like 1

customkingpimp

I have still not come across one modder in 21 days total play time. Only came across one god mode glitcher the other day.

Rockstar will be able to patch the modded menus so new ones will have to be made, they did it when the first wave of spaceships came about.

Its not lost yet.. even when it is lost, I have a lot of friends that play, sooo invite only if that happens, and I will still have fun.

R* ain't fixing sh*t, kid. They let the greatest game in history, Red Dead Redemption, slowly fester for months.

You'd be better off just playing the game and having a wtf moment ever now and again before switching sessions. I think your getting a skewed view from reading all the tripe on the forum.

Your blaming the soap opera you read on here instead of just blaming yourself of being bored of the game. It wasn't gonna last forever sweetie, honeymoons over.

I played at the start then stopped as all the BS that was happening. I finally decided to give it another go just over 9 weeks ago. Since starting again I have seen 1 modder. yeap 1 so people claiming its over run with modders are just being silly. Glitchers are everywhere on the other hand but actual modders... Not so much.

In 9 weeks I HAVENT seen

anyone dropping cash

cash foutains

constant good sport 2k

spaceships

asteroids

modded vehicals

rape

Things I HAVE SEEN

One time I was teleported to the pier and started climbing some imaginary rope or somehing and I quickly left session

People money glitching

People in god mode

Cars with god mode

Invisible arms

patchwork face

yeah 9/10 of the "modders" are actually just glitchers

False.

I was in a room with more than one God Mode wanker today. Reported all of them.

While I do agree that the modders have taken over, I imagine that all of these glitches will be fixed on current gen. Hopefully we can at least get those social degenerates banned.

No way I would buy into the next gen. when they couldn't get this right.

They knew their limitations and that didn't stop them from making a ton of mistakes.

Having a more powerful platform will not fix those mistakes, they are the same group of people who will simply make the same mistakes but on a more powerful system.

• Like 1

Pump the breaks, the world is not coming to an end.

Haven't seen any hackers, a couple god mode glitches and the occasional invincible car duo's or the even more rare and far more stupid wall glitchers thats about it.

Generally I just find a new session when I see that those nerds are running a lobby. NBD.

Additionally I am kinda getting bored of GTAO really need some new jobs and better matchmaking. Oh, Heists would be nice too :yawn:

its nearly been a year and no heists. destiny will be here soon and i think a lot of people will be picking that game up (everyone i know is). i think you will see a huge decline in numbers on gta then. i dont even think i will buy the game again for one now, just because of the simple fact they have f*cked around with the heist for so long.

i've been a rockstar fan for a long time but this is just silly now, think i'll wait for the next rockstar game (as long as it isnt bully 2 or another table tennis game).

still like this game and will continue to play just a little disapointed.

CarimboHanky

In 9 weeks I HAVENT seen

anyone dropping cash

cash foutains

constant good sport 2k

spaceships

asteroids

modded vehicals

rape

well i can say that i deal with this stuff and then some on a daily basis...

either im some kind of modder magnet or simply lucky(unlucky).

while i have glitched millions i never participate when modders start droppin stacks of cash.

CarimboHanky

i think people are just being really dramatic when they declare "modders have taken over", yes there seem to be a modder or 2 per session but thats far from a take over.

IV was taken over, you can call it when you encounter 12-13 people modding on the same lobby everytime.

gtao is far from that, so stop being so dramatic, the game is not dying, your motivations to play it are dying thats it.

i keep playing everyday, enjoying the game!

In 9 weeks I HAVENT seen

anyone dropping cash

cash foutains

constant good sport 2k

spaceships

asteroids

modded vehicals

rape

well i can say that i deal with this stuff and then some on a daily basis...

either im some kind of modder magnet or simply lucky(unlucky).

while i have glitched millions i never participate when modders start droppin stacks of cash.

The matchmaking can do that sometimes, I blocked two guys from chat for the first time ever and then could not get away from them for a good while.

It seems to pair you up with certian people sometimes or could just be some of your friends are not quite legit ;)

OT-GAZA now thats some sad sh*t, not that you have to do a RR or two.

Edited by SAUL_SILVER

RandallFlagg00

I've seen a handful of god moders and 1 invincible car, and that's it. No modders. I haven't teleported anywhere or been violated. Just report who you see and move on

• Like 1

CrysisAverted

I would have taken of a group of people getting raped...but I had a bounty and was afraid of getting raped as well :(

B8C7B398-F371-42CE-872B-318ACEBA443E_zps

I remember this very popular TV PSA from when I was a kid. The funny thing is I found out not too long ago that the guy is actually of Mexican descent, not Native American.

AceThaCreator

I don't always agree the OPs on here but this guys right. As the months pass by, the games just worse and worse and im not talking about the updates & content but im talking about the hackers & modders breaking this game beyond repair. But not to say R* isn't to be held accountable for this as well. They are notorious for delaying alot of things and changing the date on us especially with heists which i can't even stand talking about but they DID promise us that very thing MONTHS ago. People mainly glitch because R* is just too damn stubborn to raise to payouts on missions and most people just don't have the patience to grind out Rooftop rumble for hours on end. The payout to cost ratio is absurd in this game. Most people I use to play with either rarely or no longer play anymore. I honestly don't know how much longer im going to last & STILL refuse to buy a Xbone/PS4 & another copy of GTA V especially with how sh*t is already with this gen.

I've played this game for a total gametime of 30 Days and no matter what modders or glitchers etc are about, it's the lack of new content that makes it stale and boring. Modders in your sessions? Just find a new f*cking session god-dammit I mean there is an option for this you know.

Go watch "The Plague Dogs" and you'll have something different saddening you

GrandTheftRobbo

I feel like Rockstar never really cared 100% about the development of GTAO on ps3 and xbox360 but because it is still bringing in profit they half-assed it all this time (and will continie to do so until the ps4 xbox1 and PC versions are released.)

...but anyway in my opinion ps4 xbox1 and pc releases will be the answer to all this madness because of these 2 reasons 1.xbox1 and ps4 are newer systems and harder to hack/mod etc compared to ps3 xbox360...but also 2. THE PC VERSION WILL BE RELEASED and that is modder/hacker etc heaven right there xD... most modders/hackers will migrate