Hunting god mode glitches.

JUSTBORKDYA

Hi virgins, just wanted to share my strategy for killing god mode glitchers. First of all they can die if they are on foot and you are sitting on top of them with a tank. So make sure their attention is not on you so that when you go off the radar with a tank they won't notice your icon dissapear, then just go ahead and run them over, sit on their face, and let them die. Then you can have your way with them :)

What if they like their face being sat on?

The messages I have received tell me otherwise.

Hi virgins

Pretty sure you're talking about yourself

I actually wish I was. I'm too damn young to be a father.

Maya Echo Visari

Hi virgins.

'Stopped caring about your post here, but read it anyway because forum.

You're like an inventor who invented something that already exists, good for you pal :)

There's plenty of other threads that discuss 'your strategy'

• Like 3

RavingWithJesus

hi virgins? that sounds like something a virgin would say lol and thanks for the useless advice!

• Like 2

Hi virgins.

'Stopped caring about your post here, but read it anyway because forum.You're like an inventor who invented something that already exists, good for you pal :)There's plenty of other threads that discuss 'your strategy'

>implying I care about your opinion

DurangedMikey

Better not to be troll bait for the glitchers. I've used it myself for playing in a private lobby and killing cops, but the thought of ruining the game for someone else is just asanine.

Better not to be troll bait for the glitchers. I've used it myself for playing in a private lobby and killing cops, but the thought of ruining the game for someone else is just asanine.

I embrace it. I find that most of them are neats that still live with mommy and daddy. More on topic, I simply just wanted to share, in abundance to others similar strategies, my own.

Edited by JUSTBORKDYA

The OP, in reality, is a 646 pound obese female virgin with a face covered in pimples. She stole her profile pic from a model's twitter page.

True story...

• Like 4

The OP, in reality, is a 646 pound obese female virgin with a face covered in pimples. She stole her profile pic from a model's twitter page.

True story...

LOL, SMH

All this butthurt over "hi virgins." Get over it, its a joke. It's pretty obvious that you all are worked up over it.

All this butthurt over "hi virgins." Get over it, its a joke. It's pretty obvious that you all are worked up over it.

Gee I wonder why that is?

I embrace it. I find that most of them are neats that still live with mommy and daddy. More on topic, I simply just wanted to share, in abundance to others similar strategies, my own.

So then you have met most of these people and can safely assume you know all about their lives.

"I just wanted to share, in abundance to others similar strategies, my own".

Where to begin here. Lets start with "abundance to", which in itself is utter nonsense. You posted a simple "strategy", there is no "abundance" to what you contributed to the conversation. "Other similar strategies". There is no "similar strategies", there is this one that you simply read somewhere else and decided to post as if you thought of it. In fact your post is nothing more than a "hey look at me" post. Making your post, no different than the glitchers who are also of the "hey pay attention to me" post. You want everyone to think you are superior, just like the glitchers. Two sides of the same narcissistic coin. Grats,

(Most would have started with the "Hi virgins" part. I however see that the virgin, is you. No sense rubbing it in that your pathetic.....not because you're a virgin, but because you come across as a dork).

So then you have met most of these people and can safely assume you know all about their lives.

Where to begin here. Lets start with "abundance to", which in itself is utter nonsense. You posted a simple "strategy", there is no "abundance" to what you contributed to the conversation. "Other similar strategies". There is no "similar strategies", there is this one that you simply read somewhere else and decided to post as if you thought of it. In fact your post is nothing more than a "hey look at me" post. Making your post, no different than the glitchers who are also of the "hey pay attention to me" post. You want everyone to think you are superior, just like the glitchers. Two sides of the same narcissistic coin. Grats,

(Most would have started with the "Hi virgins" part. I however see that the virgin, is you. No sense rubbing it in that your pathetic.....not because you're a virgin, but because you come across as a dork).

When I said "in abundance" I was referring to the guy that said there are already posts like mine. You're over-analyzing this thread. The rest is a TLDR. I'm flattered though really. Edited by JUSTBORKDYA

Eightsix Trueno

OP is a loser hiding behind a girls picture. But as kermit says, "...thats none of my business."

Careful guys, go easy on her (if it is a girl) im sure a majority of people shes around is to busy trying f*ck her by telling her how gd smart and funny she is instead telling her the truth. Most "hot" chicks dont even know their dumb as f*ck because everyone has whats called assblindness and tells them what they want to hear and if they ever tell her whats up she will drop them and replace with 10 other guys in a second..

When I said "in abundance" I was referring to the guy that said there are already posts like mine. You're over-analyzing this thread. The rest is a TLDR. I'm flattered though really.

TLDR? Less than a paragraph is to much to read? Your grammar is a fail. Your explanation for your poor context is a fail. You are a fail.

Go get some P***y kid. It will make you feel better.

Rabid Vulpix

Your grammar is a fail. Your explanation for your poor context is a fail. You are a fail.

Go get some P***y kid. It will make you feel better.

By your pointless insulting response, I believe you should try out your own advice as well.

• Like 1

Hi virgins, just wanted to share my strategy for killing god mode glitchers. First of all they can die if they are on foot and you are sitting on top of them with a tank. So make sure their attention is not on you so that when you go off the radar with a tank they won't notice your icon dissapear, then just go ahead and run them over, sit on their face, and let them die. Then you can have your way with them :)

Im guessing that you are one in this picture...

2h71hf6.jpg

• Like 1